new PPGD 7/19/2009

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: new PPGD 7/19/2009

Postby Ryley » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:55 pm

JinJoe wrote:Buttercup's fanclub has existed (in comic) since this page http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=56

Right, it's not a reference to the Fanclub here, it's something to make BC embarassed. Because she looks good that way. :D

I think it's nice to see the girls having their own group of friends, it's more realistic. They should start to grow a little apart as they grow up. Not too much, of course, but it's normal.

I think for once I'm not going to say where I think things are going next. :D

Postby Possiblekim » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Isn't that obvious. Classroom?

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 pm

come on ryley tell us whats going on, you're right most of the time and i like to see your reasons, they're interesting.

DevilsSynphony6 wrote:BTW, where is Mac, I don't see him anywhere (though everyone else seems to see him. >= [ )

2nd top panel, bottom left corner, hard to tell if it's mac.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby maniac_99 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Short and sweet. I like the fact they have a buttercup fan club.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:33 pm

k1ttylover1 wrote:I recall Mac will make a important character in the story. As it were he was in the "hero Pic". Can't wait to see how he will have an effect on the girls.
So sad he sits by himself I wonder if Bubbles is looking towards him.

this above all else: hero pictures are meant as reference points and TENTATIVE goals for the comic

in NO way can we consider the worth of a single picture as more important than the cohesive narrative as a whole.

Griddles: Multiple lunches, different periods of lunch for different students, grades, yadda yadda IF YOU KEEP ON ABOUT THIS I WILL PUNCH THE AUSTRALIAN OUT OF YOU

then where would you be
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm

I think the members of the Buttercup Fanclub (in these forums), know whats in the photo album. lol
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 pm

@Beeare n Grid: if we're talking believability, then the cafeteria lacks people. I think you're going for 'cafeteria before lunch break is about to start' Am I right? And I'm not so sure Vinz can draw lots of people in that one panel.

Though I think it would look better if there were more students inside the cafe. :/
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:@Beeare n Grid: if we're talking believability, then the cafeteria lacks people. I think you're going for 'cafeteria before lunch break is about to start' Am I right? And I'm not so sure Vinz can draw lots of people in that one panel.

Though I think it would look better if there were more students inside the cafe. :/

we're going for the exact number of people it takes to spawn fifty discussion pages as to why it's not the right number
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby gamefan » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 pm

hehehe amazing page, the brown hair thing is funny. XD lol

and look like each PPG is having fun in their own way. :3
Flowerpuff Girls Forever <3
Image Image

Postby Firehazard » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am

BeeAre wrote:
Kusang_Manalo wrote:@Beeare n Grid: if we're talking believability, then the cafeteria lacks people. I think you're going for 'cafeteria before lunch break is about to start' Am I right? And I'm not so sure Vinz can draw lots of people in that one panel.

we're going for the exact number of people it takes to spawn fifty discussion pages as to why it's not the right number

We're are working towards this number, obviously.
"It's nice, Kryts, really nice." "It's really great." "In fact, it's better than nice, it's fantastic." "Isn't it great?" "It's really great." "Really, really great."
". . . Are we eating the same stuff?"

Postby Helios » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:08 am

I don't know, most of the schools I've been to the school staff doesn't really care where you eat so long as its on school grounds and near the cafeteria. I used to have lunch in the gym, the larger hallways, right outside the building, etc. If the weather is really nice, the cafeteria would be fairly empty on occasion, so the idea that there aren't alot of kids inside makes a bit of sense to me.
Praise C'thulhu, long live the M.A.S.S.

"Let my weapons be your children
Let my armies be your damned
Try to suffer on in silence
Try to stop me if you can!"
- This Cold Black, Slipknot

Postby zenieth » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 am

Been a while since I've been here to make a actual ppost. I got to say it's nice to see where all the PPG's friendship's lie most especially bubbles, though i wish they put pandora in with the group. As for the cafeteria thing, from my experience most students don't usually stay in the cafeteria to eat, they like to wander else where just for the hell of it. What's more we don't really know when the girls reached, they could of come in the middle of lunch for all we know. The generic brown hair is pretty telling however it seem's more like it was used to hide small references to other known characters. I'm also pretty sure buttercup is just embarrassed by the thought of a fan club, much less any pictures.
Bene Bene Grazie

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 am

Only 47 pages to go.

Get to it guys!!

And is that a SEGA game console that purple girl is playing? :/
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby The Darkness » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am

PSP i think. Oh and shes called Gaz, from Invader Zim
There comes a time when we must all face the darkness in our hearts

Postby shamanking1991 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

It's Probably the GameSlave system Gaz nearly killed Iggins for in the Series. Good Times...
Rage Never Dies. Just look at the forums.

Postby The Darkness » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 am

OH god how I miss that show :'(

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 pm

@Darkness: Thanks, man. I didn't really have the chance to watch Invader Zim, though :(

It got cancelled before it's even finished, and there was no reruns of it. D:
Not-an-animator

Postby Seiryuga » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

BeeAre wrote:
k1ttylover1 wrote:I recall Mac will make a important character in the story. As it were he was in the "hero Pic". Can't wait to see how he will have an effect on the girls.
So sad he sits by himself I wonder if Bubbles is looking towards him.

this above all else: hero pictures are meant as reference points and TENTATIVE goals for the comic

in NO way can we consider the worth of a single picture as more important than the cohesive narrative as a whole.

Griddles: Multiple lunches, different periods of lunch for different students, grades, yadda yadda IF YOU KEEP ON ABOUT THIS I WILL PUNCH THE AUSTRALIAN OUT OF YOU

then where would you be

...He be not working on any of the comics? LULULULLULLULUL
copyrights are a bitch ain't it?

Postby Cthulhu » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I think the members of the Buttercup Fanclub (in these forums), know whats in the photo album. lol

Q.U. wrote:
Anyone noticed the fucking thread reference in the page?? there's a book that says "Buttercup Fanclub."

I'm sure they don't have the pictures we do in BC fanclub though. Otherwise BC would have incinerated the book and all people who saw it with her laser beams.

:mrgreen:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
That cult would never die till the stars came right again, and the secret priests would take great Cthulhu from His tomb to revive His subjects and resume His rule of earth. The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy.

Postby gamer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 pm

nice comic nice how all the girls have their own group.ha bubbles is in the wrong group.

Postby Premusseverus » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Kusang_Manalo wrote:@Darkness: Thanks, man. I didn't really have the chance to watch Invader Zim, though :(

there used to be reruns on nicktoons network. but they too stoped. :'(

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 am

Man, Zim rocked, probably one of my favourite cartoons ever, funny how its gotten so popular AFTER it finished, if it restarted the ratings would be huge though, i miss gaz.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby The Darkness » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

@Darkness: Thanks, man. I didn't really have the chance to watch Invader Zim, though

I feel your pain my freand. Why do they cancel the good stuff and show so,e of the crap we get now. :frown: Bring back Zim

Postby JinJoe » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 am

Zim fandom's still alive and well.

Postby The Darkness » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:19 am

And it shall remain that way for years to come

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)