A look into my life...

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

A look into my life...

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:36 pm

This isnt cartoon-related or anything, but I feel like expressing my feelings a bit, but not in the main Snafu forum because 1) dont want to look like a sissy :P and 2.) I really dont have anywhere else to go to...

Im a really sweet guy. Im not popular but youd think I was friends with popular people... I thought I was anyways...

Back in 7th grade, I only knew one person. A cheerleader by the name of Tara. I knew her because we have already been going to the same school since 3rd grade. She made quick friends with the cheerleaders, football players, and anyone else part of the "popular group". I thought "Hey, Im sure Tara has told them about me! Im pretty sure theyre nice." God was I naive... I didnt care if they were all part of the "popular group", I just wanted to be friends with everyone and share my love...

I dont rule out friendships with guys, but I am extra nice to girls. Ive always told myself that means Im VERY striaght :P. Anyways, though I tried being friends with the football player guys, they never liked me for some reason and always choosed to pick on me. One guy in particular, Josh Shitman, a pervert whos homosexuality is very questionable. Is he really gay or does just do stuff like grab guys' asses for kicks? We may never know.. But in my eyes, until recently, how the hell he is "sooo loved" and popular was beyond me.

At school the cheerleaders were generally nice. They never got mad at me or anything, but I never understood why they never invited me to parties or things like that, again until recently.. I had even asked some of them out when they are single, but Id either get "No, I dont want a boyfriend", "Yes/sure" and they go out with another guy, or they make up some kind of lie... They would always tell me that they didnt understand why a girl wouldnt want to go out with a really nice guy like me...

Im in 10th grade now and have matured alot in 3-4 years. I can not say the same for some people...

Lately ive been questioning my friends' loyality. Do they really love me? Are they just trying to be nice so I wont hate them? But I still loved them with all my heart... I would have jumped in front of a bullet to save their life. Now I just dont know...

The other day, my 5th hour class got to hang out in the Common's Area. It mostly composes of my "friends", including Tara and Shitman. I should mention that Shitman has REALLY been pushing my line this year, he has even HUMPED ME right in the middle of class. Back on track, the "popular group" calls me over, or more specifly Drew (a dumbass prick who, like Shitman, enjoys picking on me) to ask me several sex-related questions. After a bit of standing up I deside to take a seat by Jordan, a girl that I was begining to grow found of despite her having a boyfriend, and Shitman was seating right next to her...

This is the part that I feel like a dumbass... Shitman told me he wanted to tell me "a secret". Even though nothing he says is true, except his claim to being bi-sexual, I figured it would be "entertaining" to hear what crap he was going to tell me. I told him not to touch me, and by now ive told him a million times that I dont like it when guys touch me and I get offended by that, such as the humping insistent.. He didnt tell me anything. He KISSED me! I shove him back and everyone is laughing at me. I felt like a fool...

The girls told me not to tell on Shitman or else they'll get mad. I desided to agree to that I wouldnt go striaght to the consuler or Mr. Fowler (the Vice Principle) and tell on Shitman. However, Mr. Fowler already heard that I had "an outburst" and called me down next hour. Only thing he knows is that I got mad, nothing about Shitman. Now folks I dont go to Church every Sunday and I may cuss in front of a lady, but one thing I can NEVER do is lie. I tell him the whole story, he calls down Shitman, asks me to step outside a bit, and starts YELLING at Shitman... Shitman and I are not allowed to talk to each other again, and Im perfectly fine with that...

Latter that night my best friend Josh Bunn (reason ive been refering to the other Josh by his last name..), who actually does hang out with me and all, comes over and I tell him what happened. He hates Shitman more than I do and wanted to beat the crap out of him "in my honor". He gets on MSN and talks to Jordan about what happened... what she said shattered me. She was griping about me and saying I was "too uptight" and "gets mad when the 'popular group' doesnt invite him to places" all because Shitman got suspended. She said the only reason they wanted Shitman to do that was not JUST because it was me, but because THEY thought it would be funny, and apparently it was to THEM...

Maybe I am a little "uptight". And I do have a slight short-temper, depending on who it is. But all I wanted since 7th grade was to be friends with these people no matter who they were, and none of them wanted to be "true friends" with me...

My sister is right, all popular people are the same...

any comments?

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:36 pm

I applaud your self control there Al, I would have decked the mofo if he got within a foot of my head. Seriosuly, i cant stand being close to people in the first place, well...guys at least, and even then, they better be a damn good friend to be withing a few feet of me. So, yeah, good self control there.

Second, If someone doesnt want to be your friend, dont try and change yourself for them. I see nothing wrong with adjusting ones attitude, If it offends someone or something, but I would never change my personality to fit someone else.

Third, If they dont want to hang out with you, find better friends, friends who will hang out with you, and would in turn take a bullet for you.

Personally, theres nobody I would take a bullet for, and I doubt any of my friends would, hell im pretty sure one of them would be the shooter. But thats understood within our little group, and likewise, i wouldnt try and save any of them in a life or death situation if it involved CPR or something, like wise for us all. Odd? yes, but tahts fine, we all share the same kinda views, Guys and girls, and that we all die eventually, and that self preservation is numero uno.

So...yeah, thats my commentary.

Re: A look into my life...

Postby Jack Salem » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:02 pm

Wow, you're a bit behind on this social thing, huh, mac?

The 'popular' kids do anything and everything in their power to be 'popular' or, rather, gain attention. That's WHY they're popular, other than the fact that they're usually pretty funny. These popular kids are usually the better looking Mo' Fos that pretty much look at school as if it was a social fuedalistic system that involved going up and staying up in rank. They will hang with the people for the sole perpose of getting to that rank. Some girls will 'date' guys for the sole perpose of gaining that rank. I'm definitly not at the bottom of the social class, but even I give these 'populars' 10 points for being more pathetic than the alegid 'losers'. These 'populars', not that I have much against them, but they're untrue to themselves and don't really have any 'REAL' friends.

For example, although a 2D example it is, but if some cheerleader has sex with some popular football player just to say she did, and she ends up pregnant, I don't know about you but I'D rather be the loser at that point, seriously. My advice to you is to not sweat it. 90% of these 'populars' don't become anybody after highschool anyway. If you want real friends then lose the 'I'll be friends with ANYBODY because I'm that desperate' aproach. If you happen to hang out with someone, hang out and just enjoy one another's company. It's that simple. Don't even pay attention to whats popular or whos popular or not or else you'll become wrapped in this fuedalistic school system that's unnecessary for truely hanging out with your peers. I wouldn't take a bullet for anyone but my family. I wont lie to you, I don't LOVE my friends.

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:00 am

Al, I agree with Cali. GREAT self contol there. Don't worry about being with the "cool" people because most "cool" people I know are complete jackasses. Just stay with your friends and keep your head down. Yoshi and I aren't "popular" at school (we're known as the freaky nerds who talk about wierd and techinical stuff), but look at us on here! If you get decked by those people in that group, get some re-inforcements happening and teach them a lesson. Only other advice I can offer you is to hang out with people you know and trust (At least a little. I don't trust Yoshi, but that's with good reason ;)).
Just call me Ice

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:49 am

Al Calnos wrote: 1) dont want to look like a sissy :P

Dude your a total sissy.

But yeah this would probably be awesome in the main Snafu forum. But Jack already summed it up best.

And I totally know how you feel. My ex-girlfriend's best friend and I couldn't stand each other. We both hated each other to no end. The absolute grossest feeling of my life is when the megabitch hugged me in the parking lot just to piss me off. I know it was just a HUG but she was doing it with the intent to irritate me and holy crap did it work. It was like getting rapped with your clothes on. There was nothing I could do and she just did it. I hated her I wanted for nothing more than to never see her again (and now I don't thank god.) So yeah I know it's a HORRIBLE feeling to publically be singled out and more or less "violated" in a way you absolutely don't want any part of. Don't get me wrong I'm fine with hugs from damn near everyone. Our case was a "special" one with a hatred so pure it was record setting. And then she did THAT. RAAAR it still makes me mad to think about it.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:00 am

At least you get mad about SOMETHING. I was beginning to think you weren't human...
Just call me Ice

Postby Dave » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:06 am

lol, well what can I say? hugs really piss me off. ;)
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:54 am

lol At least you really do fit in here, "The Assylum" ;)
Just call me Ice

Postby Yoshi » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:55 am

Congrats on self control. I've beating the shit outta people for less. Fuck, I've punched people for throwing fucking gummi bears at me. I feel sorry for you because your school system is still based on the cheerleader/jock > nerds/intelligent people heirachy. Over here, most people don't bug me since I'm probably the most voilent person in school (When I want to be). Someone pisses you off then take ethics and morale and throw em out the window I say. But I wouldn't recommend listening to me. And from what I've seen nearly all "popular" people are pricks and deserve a beating with a 2x4. Don't mind me though, and don't take what I have to say seriously. They are all dickheads and should be dealt with appropriately (Side note: You are able to sue them for phsycological damage)
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:01 am

Yep. Best thing about it and you don't really need any proof! Beat the shit outta them and sue them for provoked assault, then sue them for psychological damages. Isn't law fun now?
Anyway, most people don't bug you, Yoshi, because they're scared of your knowledge of weaponry...other than that there's the thing about how most people tried to insult us by calling us "nerds" and we answered with a true statement that caught them completely off guard: "At least we're not geeks. We know what we're talking about." Since that it's just been "You're all nerds!" "Thank you." :)
Just call me Ice

Postby Yoshi » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:05 am

But yeah, Al, you're getting screwed over. Fuck 'em I say. Fuck 'em all.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:24 am

Thanks for bringing me outta my off topic spree, Yoshi. *thumbs up*

Al, next time just snap the fucker that does it. They deserve it for doing some fucked up shit like that. Or you can just follow my other advice. Your choice.
Just call me Ice

Postby sootball » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:43 am

well, my opinion, Al, is that ur the most mature one there, and there was nothing wrong with your reaction. i dont think ur too uptight at all! man, those "popular" girls give us women a bad name :cussing: ...but whatever. in high school, i just went with the flow and i tried not to get too caught up with caring about that sorta stuff. i was lucky enough to be blessed with the greatest friends and i would take a bullet for them too so i dont feel theres anything wrong with caring about ur friends that much either. but yeah, i just felt bad because u being a nice guy and all and them treating u like that..its not nice i tell you! id give u a hug but i got shot for giving someone a hug once....(not literally...on the snafu forum:/)

he he he ..you should do this to them: :bird:

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:00 pm

Without the smiley, of course :)

Soot, you were lucky!
Just call me Ice

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:20 pm

Im feeling better now. Most of the girls say "they were laughing at Josh cause hes gay," not me. Oh well, Im a good Catholic boy and must forgive. Not like Im expecting a date from any of them :P

Icerider wrote:Al, next time just snap the fucker that does it. They deserve it for doing some fucked up shit like that. Or you can just follow my other advice. Your choice.

I'll remember that :)

Postby Acktoo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:26 pm

To add to this Emo rant...

My life sucks as of now. My fiancee (yes, fiancee) just broke up with me not too long ago, and I'm not feeling too happy about that, and so I just wanna kick it with some of my freinds, laugh it up and maybe feel better. Thing is all my friends' schedules are early morning, so basically all they really do after work is sleep. So, basically I have friends, but I cannot hang with them. So, in a second attempt to "laugh it up" I try to play my Gamecube a lot. Thing is, my dad only lets me play it two days a week. And if that doesn't suck, get this: If I fail one more class in college I get kicked out of my house.
I also have two managers who are just waiting for me to screw up so they could fire me, and I've done absolutely nothing wrong. I even used to be nice to them. What the hell?
Too good for you.

Postby stray » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:51 pm

Al:
wow, much respect to you....
'Friendship' is such a vague term. I prefer the word "aquaintance." And "Popular" people... xD not to steriotype, but most of them are silly, shallow, stupid people. Of course, there are others who aren't such, but for the majority, those who are self-proclaimed "popular" are.

Forget trying to be 'friends' with them, and forget trying to go to their parties and such. Be with your true friends, be with people who you're comfortable with, people who don't judge you..

Acktoo:
xD Drop the class before you fail it!!! I'd do it with my dev. class but if I do, I won't have enough credits and therefore cannot dorm anymore. ah well.
I'm sorry your fiancee broke up with you...but better now than later. It hurt me when the one I thought I'd marry cheated on me, but I realized that it's better to dump him now (and never accept him again! RAWR!) than to have married him and realized he was a cheating bum and go through all the divorce papers and junk. bleh~
Hope you feel better...It took me the better part of two weeks to get over that punk... *hugs*

oh, and your bosses suck

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:52 pm

Al Calnos wrote:Im feeling better now. Most of the girls say "they were laughing at Josh cause hes gay," not me. Oh well, Im a good Catholic boy and must forgive. Not like Im expecting a date from any of them :P

Im Catholic, I go to Church even (Hoo-friggin-rah for me) But i still woulda decked the mudda fucka out. (Im black now? Mudda fucka?) And wouldnt have said anyhting till I got called down to the office about it. One last piece of advice, you could have bit him. In all seriousnes, ive bitten a guys throat in a fight before, that got him off me good. Nobody likes blood running down there throat i suppose. And, best of all, it was in "self defense" :P

Postby Icerider » Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:22 am

Wow. I didn't think that most people left themselves open enough for that...

Ack, That's real screwed up on your part (I've over my quoted cussingness for the moment). Hope you can keep it together.
Just call me Ice

Postby Chaz » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:45 pm

Well, I'm not religious (yet I have been brought up in a christain background) and I just go by what my conscienious tell me to do. And it's pretty strict.

As for the Shitman incident, I would of said "WTF was that for?" and let him answer. If it was the wrong answer, which most likely would of been, I would of told him to fuck off and the next time he'd do it, I would cripple him.
As for the girls saying not to tell anyone, I seriously wouldn't give a shit what they'd said. It would of been my life, my decision.

'Friendship' is such a vague term. I prefer the word "aquaintance." And "Popular" people... xD not to steriotype, but most of them are silly, shallow, stupid people. Of course, there are others who aren't such, but for the majority, those who are self-proclaimed "popular" are.

How ironic... I think like that too! ^_^ With me, there are Aquaintances that act friendly towards you and visa versa, but dont hang out or talk to you etc. Now friends are people you talk to and hang with. They also give a dam about your life and expect the same.

My life, you can say, has been full of aquaintaces. I have only had 1 REAL friend, and that would be my best friend. Besides him, everyone else who has help me through life has been my family and teachers (and I don't go round to their houses and hang with them lol ) Although I did get on with the girls more than the boys, but we never asked each other out or such.

I know what you mean by the "popular group" though... but unlike you, I DIDN'T wanna be part of them, because I feel like they were pretty egotistic at times, and that's just sad. What's even more sad, they've spent all their times in Set 1 (A-B grades in exams) whereas I've started High school in Set 3 (second lowest group). By my final year (yr 11) I was in Set 1 for almost all my subjects, and I was in THEIR league. They started to 'notice' me more, but don't forget... they're only aquaintaces... Like I cared what they thought, they are now a memory in my past.

So don't worry about Shitman and the others too much, cuz face it... when you leave school, and they ain't hanging around... they'll be a fading memory. And for me, that's a chip off my shoulder.
"Well Grease me down and call me Slick! It is You!"
"I've been expecting you. Been dreaming of you like a Lovesick Lesbian." - Ukitsu (Battle Vixen/Ikki Tousen Manga)

Legally Insane, and Proud of it!

Postby Crash » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:53 am

I just dont give a fuck if my friends are of the popular type or not.. I have had my shares of dealing with them populars.. and I tend to ignore em when they speak now...
anyways, I just find the friends that like me for me... currently, it seems I am connected to the Alto group of my school.. wich is fine, because the smartest and most funny people in the school are in there... all those populars just worry about how they look in school instead of what they should learn... so I see most of em copying notes off each other, or looking very silly when the teacher asks them something they didnt do..
my advice is, just be who you are.. dont try to belong to a group just ' cuz they are popular...
Hell, most people know my name too (ok, its a small school, only 750 students), buts that not cuz I tend to hang out with certain groups..

Added after 12 minutes:

P.S. a swift kick in the nuts would do miracles for that shitman chap...not only would he probably stay off you then, he would also be able to sing an octave higher! just like he allways wanted >:)
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Jack Salem » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:52 am

Caligula (DSA) wrote:
Al Calnos wrote:Im feeling better now. Most of the girls say "they were laughing at Josh cause hes gay," not me. Oh well, Im a good Catholic boy and must forgive. Not like Im expecting a date from any of them :P

Im Catholic, I go to Church even (Hoo-friggin-rah for me) But i still woulda decked the mudda fucka out. (Im black now? Mudda fucka?) And wouldnt have said anyhting till I got called down to the office about it. One last piece of advice, you could have bit him. In all seriousnes, ive bitten a guys throat in a fight before, that got him off me good. Nobody likes blood running down there throat i suppose. And, best of all, it was in "self defense" :P

*Takes a few steps back*...

Ah, who am I kidding *(actually) broke into a sprint in the opposite direction*

Postby Angelin » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:20 am

You should really send that best firend to hell and start hanging with other ppl.

I had to do that to a friend that i knew since kindergarden. She went talking sometimes shit about me and try to use me so she wouldn't get in trouble. I though she was going to stop been a total ass and in the game of gaia online i gave her a item that costed in that time 50k (OMG hat and still rising >> <<) She changed it of account and didn't wanted to give it back then she gave it to a friend so she would sell it . BUT, a mod got her in time and got the items back too ^^''

Still we sometimes talk and not much she only talks to cry and whine about her stupid ex bf (Why do i have to have a soft heart ><'') So, i just let her talk until she gets bored and leaves. =

My school was fucking hell since i was always pushed arround but most were scared because i could kick some asses XD Then when i got to 6th grade since the school arent all closed up arround here... They started to throw my bookbag toward the trees and stuff and i had to climb the tree and pick up. I still remember once when they broke one of my books and i grabed one of the kids by the neck =

Weird... that sometimes happens when i really get mad and i cant control my adrenaline when i am really mad ^^

I have been to 4 schools.

First one Carvin School- until 6th grades (Had 25 demedites ((Stupid fights <<))

Second School- Colegia Alice- Until 9th grade ((They only teach until that grade))

Third School- Saint Francis School- Only one year because i couldn't handle the presure... ((Plus there it was were i meet my bf-w00t-))

Fourth School- Fajardo Community- Going to Graduate soon and out of school! yeah! ((They pick on me sometimes but they don't get near me when i am with my goth group XD))

Postby Crash » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 am

Goths and Altos allways have that aura.. I kinda like that...
the group l'm supposedly connected with gets left alone too, cuz we have lots of altos and goth in it...
people tend to get scared by those people, while they are some of the nicest people I have ever met..
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)