NEW -->

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

NEW -->

Postby da mAiK » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:53 am

http://www.deviantart.com/view/15810643/

Check em

If im not the first one and theres a post already, you can burn me in a bucket

mAiK
---->Insert smart comment here<----

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:57 am

Jeez. I looked about 10 mins ago and it wasn't updated. Thanks! Bell is cute when she's asleep.
Just call me Ice

Re: NEW -->

Postby Lord Bale » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:00 am

Now that's cool, man! Although too much talking. I doubt even Ron Perlman (my pick for the voice of Dr. X) would want to say THIS much!
"Cross me, and die!"
- Eliphas the Inheritor

Postby Rage » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:01 am

Am I the only one who thinks that Zim in a French maids outfit is by far, the creepiest thing they've ever seen?
Contrary to popular opinion,
these do not make me a killer

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:02 am

Nope.
Just call me Ice

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:12 am

Dexter's rushing off to Mandark solo and this chapter's gonna end soon, I think.

Zim in a maid's outfit is definitely creepy, so it ain't just you guys. Speaking of Zim, when Dr. X mentioned something about "two little sidekicks," was I the only one who immediately thought, "Minimoose?"

In any case, it looks like Zim may get a more active role in the story, after all.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:16 am

I hope he and GIR do. I really meant it when I said that Bell looks cute when she's asleep. With her GIR slippers and all.
Just call me Ice

Postby Nei » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:48 am

I wonder who Susan is?
I was sure Dr.X was going to say Dee Dee..
Bleedman's comic is full of unexpected plot twists, that's what makes it so cool.

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:50 am

Susan would have been Mandark's sister. I thought he was gonna say DeeDee too...
Just call me Ice

Postby Nei » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:04 am

So she appeared in some episode?
It probably is like this, as I've only seen a few episodes of Dexter's lab, when cartoon network still aired here.
IMO the outfits of Dr.X and Zim are really funny.

Postby Icerider » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:06 am

lol I've never seen Susan. I was only speculating about it. Sure, the outfits are funny, but also really creepy on Zim's part...
Just call me Ice

Postby Nei » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:12 am

Oh well, alright then.
But it's very plausible that she's Mandark's sister.
Yay! We get to see more of Mandark's past! ^_^'

Postby Mr. Noia » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:23 am

you are all so stoooopid. His hippie parents called mandark suzan. He never liked the hippie life always looking for technologie to feed his mind and meat to feed his stomach. Suzan is the poor little boy who never had friends and was thought of as a girl by everyone because of his long hair and name, including by dexter, when they first met. Arch-rivalry was born.

Added after 1 minutes:

I like dr. X's pyjamas. Bell is cute and zim, as always, an idiot. Marshmellows! GIR baking marshmellows at dr. X's firey head XD.

be well.

Added after 1 minutes:

probably you allready knew what I said about mandark and I was unaware of your sarcasm. My apologies.

be well.
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Baroque » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:29 am

Sister?

So that's not Mandark in a dress? Yay!

Dr. X seems rather accomodating there, letting hisself be used as a campfire and all. Most evil masterminds would have executed their underling by now. He's either got a new-fashioned approach to world domination, or he realy cares enough for his daughter to put up with GIR.
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby Nei » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:36 am

Ok...from what I've gathered here and at deviantart Susan is indeed Mandark's real identity...
Weird :shock:

Postby Mr. Noia » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:42 am

Baroque wrote:Sister?

actually, it is.

be well.
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Rival » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:34 am

Dutch Wiseguy wrote:you are all so stoooopid. His hippie parents called mandark suzan. He never liked the hippie life always looking for technologie to feed his mind and meat to feed his stomach. Suzan is the poor little boy who never had friends and was thought of as a girl by everyone because of his long hair and name, including by dexter, when they first met. Arch-rivalry was born.

Added after 1 minutes:

I like dr. X's pyjamas. Bell is cute and zim, as always, an idiot. Marshmellows! GIR baking marshmellows at dr. X's firey head XD.

be well.

Added after 1 minutes:

probably you allready knew what I said about mandark and I was unaware of your sarcasm. My apologies.
be well.

Yup Dutch Wiseguy is right in one of the episodes of Dexter`s Lab it`s being explained that Suzan is Mandark`s real name he changed it to Mandark to rebel against his hippy origin and have a name that matches his dark mind better.Mandark`s sister`s name is Lala Baba or something like that, and she only appears in 1 episode entitled "Dee Dee`s Rival"then after Mandark`s past and parents are revealed she doesn`t appear at all. Maybe the creators of the series thought this character wasn`t intresting.
PS. I really enjoyed the pages finally some in depth character explanation.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Yoshi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:47 am

YAY GIR SLIPPERS! :P GIR roasting marshmallows. Hilarious. And Bell looks so damn cute.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Jack Salem » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:47 am

Baroque wrote:Sister?

I hope I'm not the only one who's seen 'The History of Mandark' before. His parents treat Mandark like a little girl.

Postby JoeEngland » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:54 am

What gets to me isn't Dr. X in pajamas being all fatherly... plenty of the best super-villains show softer sides. What gets to me is how he keeps his bare-chested/long-sleeved costume motif, even with his bedclothes. But then, it makes sense when you think about it... those eyes on his chest are real. See, they're closed now.
Talk about being half-asleep...

-----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net
-----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:29 am

okay, bell has never looked cuter.

also, a reference to mandark's past can only mean good things.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Meowzy » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:09 am

oh my god! hahahaha! Mandark is a crossdresser! i knew it was Mandark in a dress! i knew it! i just thought he was so sad that DeeDee died, he dressed up as DeeDee or something... so his hippie parents treated and dressed him as a girl?
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby Mr. Noia » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:32 am

ya know, that's not really funny when you think about it, more like freaking sad for mand.. eh, suzan.

be well.

Postby Naur » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:34 am

HELLO FORUM! You guys miss me? Sorry for my absence school sucks up so much time :P *goes over and joins GIR in roasting marchmallows over the doc's flaming head*

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:42 am

Meowzy wrote:oh my god! hahahaha! Mandark is a crossdresser! i knew it was Mandark in a dress! i knew it! i just thought he was so sad that DeeDee died, he dressed up as DeeDee or something... so his hippie parents treated and dressed him as a girl?

Not really, becuase his parents told him to wear it. Remember in Mandark's orgin episode, he was wearing the same dress.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)