Can anyone ANYONE explain why......

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Can anyone ANYONE explain why......

Postby Frankenthing » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:28 am

Listen you undapants, gayness isn't a disease, it isn't a mutation. Its a state of mind. Besides, what is love but just lust with commitment? Honestly. Some men just find other men attractive, some women the same. All i know is the Gay people I know are the nicest in the world, maybe its because they get in touch with both their Anima and Animus, which so many people regret to attend too.

Pairings are fun. Especially gay ones. Gay people kissing, be they men or women, gives me the warm fuzzy feeling that people DO love each other not matter what they are like, and there is something there that goes beyond how big a girls breasts ar or how long some guys dick is.

Now, I love Yaoi. i read it, I watch it, i DREAM about it... one time I had a dream I was a boy making out with another boy. it was awesome. And Yuri is the same. I love yuri because lesbians are so frickin' cute! The only reason I know I'm NOT gay is because of all the many many men I like.....

Yeah. And the fact Yami lives INSIDE Yugi, basically.... Think about it people. Seriously. Just look at the wording.

Meh... Have a li'l tolerance that some Anime Characters may in fact be gay. I mean, seriously..

and when i say Yaoi and Yuri.. I don't mean a couple of people kissing... i mean hardcore stuff.... its TASTY. Mmmmmmm....
Dancing Bears, Paint wings, things i almost remember
And a song someone sings once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully.....
Across my memory

Postby Slipslash » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:32 pm

In some instences you are correct...BUT you CAN be BORN that way. You may not know till you start to like men or women.Your body may be wired toward homosexuallity but you MIGHT merry the oppopsite sex.It can happen.And we did'nt say it's a mutation,it happens to animals for crist sakes.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Frankenthing » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:45 pm

Well, thats how it sounded to me. Like you where saying it was a mutation. Thank you for clearing that up. That rant is more directed to them %*&%*&^*&^& at my school who don't respect gay people.
Dancing Bears, Paint wings, things i almost remember
And a song someone sings once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm,
Horses prance through a silver storm,
Figures dancing gracefully.....
Across my memory

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)