Which CN show do you hate?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby XAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:51 pm

Yoshimoto wrote:
Yeah that show sucks. And a warning: Anyone who says Invader Zim sucks will have their legs cut off with blunt razor blades and their eyes gauged out.

that was the bestdamn show nick put on the air,then they took it off damn i hate nickelodeon


yeah that sucks



YEs seriousleee........ Invader Zim was da bestestest.


And I had no Idea Hi-Hi-Puffy Ami Umi was in Flash- Nor did I know that about Fosters XD
Meega Nalaqueesta!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Under a rock
Gender: None specified

Postby Zacth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:57 pm

Fosters is okay but not great...anyone wacth Zacth Bell ln
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:08 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:21 pm

SemiJuggalo wrote:I freely admit to liking DBZ as well! Although I like the manga FAR better than the anime. Why? Because the manga was much more to the point and it didn't drag along by having a character take a week to power up.

Not to mention the filler material. Some of it was good, like Gohan training with Piccolo and the Otherworld Tournament after the Android Saga. But some of it was lame and created plotholes. Take the Garlic Jr. Saga for example. It was 10 episodes based on a villain who showed up in a DBZ movie that had NOTHING to do with the actual storyline!

I also like Totally Spies. Sure, I get sick of the bland plots and villains, but it is actually pretty funny. Especially when the girls get "WOOHP-ed."

As for shows I hate, I keep wondering why the "CRAP Twins" is on Cartoon Network! Hell, I wonder why it's even on TV, PERIOD! It's not funny at all and the character designs are ugly! Tom Kenny shouldn't even waste his voice talents on such a show.

Oh, and Nitro.exe? Sure, season two of Teen Titans was incredible, but the current season (four) is shaping up to be something GODLIKE! BTW, have you seen the "Birthmark" episode? Not only is Slade back from the dead (yep, Terra did kill him) but we're also gonna learn more about Raven's past... AND her father!

Back on topic, thank God that Duel Masters doesn't come on anymore! not only was it a blatant Yu-Gi-Oh! ripoff but the dub was so ridiculous, it was impossible to take it seriously! Maybe that was the intention of those who Americanized it, but it was still really bad.


Duel Masters GBA game is cool though. Sorta...I think. Actually, I whooped its ass in two days.

Teen Titans is okay. "Cyborg the Barbarian" was truly bad. But all other episodes in Season 4 so far are great. A wonderful start with "Episode 257-494".

Finally, a fellow DBZ-Manga fan! ^_^ I have every book and am almost done having all Draognball.

>.>

WHAT?!?!

But I'm amazed at the number of people on this fourm who like "Totally fucked up Spies"

I mean, do you ever wonder why it's on Miguzzi?!?!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9729
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby XAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:23 pm

I don't know, I LIKE totallt Spies, But It doesn't mean I watch it allot, I see an episode once every few weeks, I just like the style of art and a few of the chars. mostly. :)
Meega Nalaqueesta!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Under a rock
Gender: None specified

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:31 pm

-twitch-

When novelty Totally Spie DVDs come out in fifteen years, remind me to buy and burn EVERY SINGLE COPY.

That will be all.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9729
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby XAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:35 pm

Kay- I personally don't care, but you say 'burn'as if U wanna Copy the copies lol XD.
Meega Nalaqueesta!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Under a rock
Gender: None specified

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:20 pm

Let me rephase that.

Invite all fans of Totally Spies to a party. Tell them to bring all TS DVDs to make a shrine. Then go to get 'pizza'. Pull out your detonator and push. All your problems are solved.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9729
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:24 pm

See? I may be a fan, but I don't have a TS DVD.
I shall live!
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:28 pm

Then I'll hunt down all the remaining TS fans and shoot them repeatdly with a lage caliber weapon. It shall take me forty days and forty nights.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9729
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:31 pm

Yes, but I am also a hughe Invader Zim fan. I should have enough of that to counter my TS side, making me neutral, and therefore not a target.
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Postby XAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:48 pm

Oooh! Ohhh! Me too! I lub invader Zim 1000000000000000000000X more than TS. In fact I don't even lub TS at all lol ^_^
Meega Nalaqueesta!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Under a rock
Gender: None specified

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:52 pm

Anyone who likes IZ can't love TS... it's a complete contridiction. IZ compliments anime with it's own unique style. TS throws up on itself....
Image
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:14 pm

Well, I'm wierd like that.

Added after 2 minutes:

The same reason why I think the Grim Reaper is cool and the PPG are cute at the same time.

Added after 16 minutes:

Speking of DVDs and such, I do have an IZ DVD.
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:17 pm

Well, I wasen't gonna kill you, but now I can!

*pulls out large gun*

*loads gun*

*aims at Acktoo*

-BLAM-

*Wizard has killed Acktoo*

*80 gil gained*

*30 EXP obtained*

*Invader Zim DVD gained*

"And now I am the master..."
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 9729
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:21 pm

I'm worth more than 80gil and 30EXP!
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:29 pm

cute and cool go together. Suckinging and kick ass doesn't.

lol@wizard
Image
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.
Gender: None specified

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Lord Bale » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:39 pm

My review on CN shows:

Dexter's Lab: Great show. 80 out of 100. Wonder why they canned the show?
Powerpuff Girls: Another excellent show. Right now, CN is deciding whether to continue the show or not. 80 out of 100
Atomic Betty: Too retro! That show is for babies! I don't watch it at all! 20 out of 100.
Foster's: Funny show! Should survive the long run if they can keep on writing good stories. I like Mac and Bloo! Oh, and Wilt too! 90 out of 100.
Megas XLR: Too bad the show's on the verge of being cancelled! The show was hilarious! Coop, especially, is my favorite character. 86 out of 100.
Teen Titans: Great show! Now I uderstand why there're so many fans. 95 out of 100.

That's pretty much the wrap.
"Cross me, and die!"
- Eliphas the Inheritor
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:27 am
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:45 pm

Shebum, what you think is uncool may be cool to another person. Now, I don't think TS is cool, but it cretainly is better than a lot of the cartoons nowadays like Jimmy Neutron, Rugrats, All Grown Up, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Pet Alien. etc. So, in that effect I do like it.

And I like Avatar on Nick. Ang is awesome!
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:55 pm

It's not that... As an artist, and a animation conesuor (sp) I think it's terrible. It's wanna be trendy and is a disgrace to all things anime. It's like an anerexic cheerleader... it maybe have good intentions on the outside, but it's evil to the core and it's legs must be sawed off.

And I've lost respect for nick, so no need to bring that up.
Image
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:07 pm

Nick does suck, the only reason I watch it is for Avatar and Fairly Odd Parents.
Too good for you.
Moderator

offline
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Postby Keyblade » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:11 pm

I'm losing interest in Nick...they hardly show spongebob anymore...and I have like all the DVD's...so there's really no point.

Hamtaro ammused me, I'm glad it's gone though...it gave Toonami a REALLY bad image.
Image
Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:01 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Lord Bale » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:22 pm

^ If you're losing faith in Nick, then you're really gonna miss out the fun factor! New episodes of Spongebob will be coming soon! Stay tuned! I heard 20 new episodes are being done as we speak!

Btw, aren't we supposed to talk about CN shows in this thread?
"Cross me, and die!"
- Eliphas the Inheritor
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:27 am
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: None specified

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:44 pm

It's like an anerexic cheerleader... it maybe have good intentions on the outside, but it's evil to the core and it's legs must be sawed off.


lol That reminds me, I gotta look into finding some JTHM comics.

Anyhoo, I freely admit that I like Invader Zim AND that I watch Totally Spies. If that's a condradiction, then so be it. It's a proven fact that IZ is better than TS, anyway.

Maybe the reason I watch it so much is that I think that Alex is cute. ^_^

*EDIT* That reminds me. When I saw the first Toonami promos for Hamtaro, I was like...

WTF is this and WHY would they put it on Toonami?!
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:30 pm
Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.
Gender: None specified

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Rattler9 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:57 am

SemiJuggalo wrote:
It's like an anerexic cheerleader... it maybe have good intentions on the outside, but it's evil to the core and it's legs must be sawed off.


lol That reminds me, I gotta look into finding some JTHM comics.

Anyhoo, I freely admit that I like Invader Zim AND that I watch Totally Spies. If that's a condradiction, then so be it. It's a proven fact that IZ is better than TS, anyway.

Maybe the reason I watch it so much is that I think that Alex is cute. ^_^

*EDIT* That reminds me. When I saw the first Toonami promos for Hamtaro, I was like...

WTF is this and WHY would they put it on Toonami?!



Oh yeah!

I remember when Hamtaro was on Toonami...

*starts to shudder and twitch*

The horror...
"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." -Beast Boy (Teen Titans)

Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:36 am
Location: Center of the Earth
Gender: None specified

Postby Rival » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:00 am

Nitro.exe wrote:And whatever season the Terra episodes were in, is the best season of TT EVER. Those episodes (the ones featuring Terra) were the most well plotted, most action-packed, most interesting storylines that I've seen DC come out with in a while, not just TT itself.

I think it was season 2 as for the reason the story and plot was so good it`s because it was inspired by the original TT Comic by DC. Most of the episodes of TT are "new" stories made for the series alone. And the original TT comic is so well written that it Terra plot simply had to be great. That`s also the reason why Batman TAS and Superman TAS ruled so much, the plots where only slightly changed but most of the things where based on the Comic.

PS. Hamtaro was on Toonami? lolololololololol

SemiJuggalo wrote:I freely admit to liking DBZ as well! Although I like the manga FAR better than the anime. Why? Because the manga was much more to the point and it didn't drag along by having a character take a week to power up.

Not to mention the filler material. Some of it was good, like Gohan training with Piccolo and the Otherworld Tournament after the Android Saga. But some of it was lame and created plotholes. Take the Garlic Jr. Saga for example. It was 10 episodes based on a villain who showed up in a DBZ movie that had NOTHING to do with the actual storyline!

I also like Totally Spies. Sure, I get sick of the bland plots and villains, but it is actually pretty funny. Especially when the girls get "WOOHP-ed."

As for shows I hate, I keep wondering why the "CRAP Twins" is on Cartoon Network! Hell, I wonder why it's even on TV, PERIOD! It's not funny at all and the character designs are ugly! Tom Kenny shouldn't even waste his voice talents on such a show.

Oh, and Nitro.exe? Sure, season two of Teen Titans was incredible, but the current season (four) is shaping up to be something GODLIKE! BTW, have you seen the "Birthmark" episode? Not only is Slade back from the dead (yep, Terra did kill him) but we're also gonna learn more about Raven's past... AND her father!

Back on topic, thank God that Duel Masters doesn't come on anymore! not only was it a blatant Yu-Gi-Oh! ripoff but the dub was so ridiculous, it was impossible to take it seriously! Maybe that was the intention of those who Americanized it, but it was still really bad.

I agree in 95%, the only thing with which i do not agree is i simply don`t think Totally Spies is funny, the plot and humor are so idiotic it hurts. And i know it has been said a million times but i say it once more, cheap Anime rip-off. But exept that i agree in full. Nice to know that there are so many DB/Z and TT fans here.^__^
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12834
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Location: Poland
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mon-Kitsune and 3 guests