Which CN show do you hate?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Acktoo » Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:13 pm

What I hate?

-Mucha Lucha
The Jackie Chan Adventures (after the first two seasons)
-Code Lyoko-Piece of crap.
-Ed, Edd, and Eddy-Can't that show die already?
-Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi-Don't get me started
-Teen Titans (Yes I like Teen Titans, but I'm really getting tired of it)
-Atomic Betty-Crap
-Pet Alien-Not Jimmy Neutrion, but still crap
-Scooby Doo-That speech impaired talking dog and his hippie freinds can go to hell
-Sealab 2021-Worst freakin' show on this earth
-DBZ and DBGT-Just kill someone already!

Added after 1 minutes:

That's about it... There's probably more...
Too good for you.

Postby Rival » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:18 am

Acktoo wrote:What I hate?

-
-Teen Titans (Yes I like Teen Titans, but I'm really getting tired of it)
Added after 1 minutes:

How can you say you like and hate a series in the same time? That doesn`t make sense.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Dorian » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:31 am

Super Milk Chan is by far the most mindless show i've ever seen.

I'm getting really tired of Adult Swim's impression that they think "Totally random is funny!"

It was funny for Sealab for a little while, Aqua Teen had some moments, but it seems like their whole lineup outside of anime are these shows that have no point and are just there to be completely random. Milk Chan is by far the worst. They need some new ideas...

I don't watch CN, but I respect some of their programming, but not Milk Chan, and stuff like Aqua Teen is getting stale.

Totally Spies is crappy too, but i've only seen like 5 minutes, but from what it seems, it's like they're telling girls that they can be complete ditzes and still grow up to have high paying government jobs!
Never asked for this

Re: Which CN show do you hate?

Postby Legenlorn » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:01 am

What realy makes me want to switch of the tv
-Mucha Lucha
-Scooby doo
-Ed, Edd and Eddy
-He man
-Transformers
-Flinstones
-cow and chiken
-dexters lab
-I am weasel (think thats how its spelled)
Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra streea dal lil alust

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby Joker-Undead » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:51 am

Totally Spies is just STUPID!!! It gives real anime a bad name. At least Teen Titans is way better then Totally Spies!!
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Acktoo » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:30 pm

Teen Titans was good in the first two seasons.
After, well...
Too good for you.

Postby Walking Dedman » Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:51 am

Sheesh, what's with the hate for Alex, Sam, and Clover?

Yeah, I proudly admit that I like Totally Spies. Why would a snarky bastard like myself admit to liking such a show?

The jokes? Silly. Sometimes, silly is all that matters.

Innunendo. Clever, subtle, innunendo.

At least look at it from this angle - the outfits of the girls? Skin-tight, colorful leather/spandex/who cares what the material is.

I say again, I like TS. If you don't, please feel free to direct your complaints to the nearest convient brick wall.

Postby Wizard » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:07 am

Totally Spies sucks hairy horse balls

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:27 am

Wizard wrote:Totally Spies sucks hairy horse balls

You got that right buddy^_^
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Acktoo » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:39 pm

I, for one, agree with WD here. I like Totally Spies. And I do proudly admit it, 'cause I don't give a shit what you think about me because I do.
Too good for you.

Postby Wizard » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:44 pm

No one should judge someone by what they watch. If so, they're an asshole. I like DBZ, but no one complains about that.

>.>

Not...a...word...

Postby Rattler9 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:03 am

*shrugs* I like DBZ, too!
Sometimes I wonder why though...
And I hate Atomic Betty with a passion!
"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." -Beast Boy (Teen Titans)

Postby Rival » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:17 am

Rattler9 wrote:*shrugs* I like DBZ, too!

Well you guys aren`t the only ones, as i stated multiple times i`m a big fan of DB/Z.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Rattler9 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:51 am

Kamisutra wrote:

Well you guys aren`t the only ones, as i stated multiple times i`m a big fan of DB/Z.

Always a pleasure to know of another DBZ fan!
"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." -Beast Boy (Teen Titans)

Postby Keyblade » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:39 am

Why, Toonami?
Why did you leave me for saturday nights, when I never watch TV?
Why did you let Miguzzi take your place?
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!?!?!

Yes, I talk to tv programs.
>>
Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:21 pm

If she's atomic, doesn't that mean that the radiation should've ripped apart her genetic structure by now?

Postby Nitro.exe » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:33 pm

^lol. I personally don't think TS is that horrible. Yeah, It's predictable, yeah the episodes follow a very obvious preset formula, it's far-fetched, and the girls are a bit to airhead-ish for my taste in protagonists. But the show is interesting at times, and some episodes are downright HILARIOUS. The one where Clover gets man legs ALWAYS gets me (and my friends) ROLLING. As far as giving anime a bad name, well...... it's not anime. That would be the problem wouldn't it? And whatever season the Terra episodes were in, is the best season of TT EVER. Those episodes (the ones featuring Terra) were the most well plotted, most action-packed, most interesting storylines that I've seen DC come out with in a while, not just TT itself.
Koko de SHI NE!!

Postby Slim. » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:01 pm

PPG i hate
"Hey what do you get with a Warthog and a Panda?....... your mom has a dick!"

Postby Wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:07 pm

Heathen! BURN HIM OR HER! BURN HIM OR HER!

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:10 pm

I freely admit to liking DBZ as well! Although I like the manga FAR better than the anime. Why? Because the manga was much more to the point and it didn't drag along by having a character take a week to power up.

Not to mention the filler material. Some of it was good, like Gohan training with Piccolo and the Otherworld Tournament after the Android Saga. But some of it was lame and created plotholes. Take the Garlic Jr. Saga for example. It was 10 episodes based on a villain who showed up in a DBZ movie that had NOTHING to do with the actual storyline!

I also like Totally Spies. Sure, I get sick of the bland plots and villains, but it is actually pretty funny. Especially when the girls get "WOOHP-ed."

As for shows I hate, I keep wondering why the "CRAP Twins" is on Cartoon Network! Hell, I wonder why it's even on TV, PERIOD! It's not funny at all and the character designs are ugly! Tom Kenny shouldn't even waste his voice talents on such a show.

Oh, and Nitro.exe? Sure, season two of Teen Titans was incredible, but the current season (four) is shaping up to be something GODLIKE! BTW, have you seen the "Birthmark" episode? Not only is Slade back from the dead (yep, Terra did kill him) but we're also gonna learn more about Raven's past... AND her father!

Back on topic, thank God that Duel Masters doesn't come on anymore! not only was it a blatant Yu-Gi-Oh! ripoff but the dub was so ridiculous, it was impossible to take it seriously! Maybe that was the intention of those who Americanized it, but it was still really bad.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:28 pm

Acktoo wrote:I, for one, agree with WD here. I like Totally Spies. And I do proudly admit it, 'cause I don't give a shit what you think about me because I do.

I lost all respect for you... not that I had any to begin with... but you get my point.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Zacth » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:32 pm

Yoshimoto wrote:Yeah that show sucks. And a warning: Anyone who says Invader Zim sucks will have their legs cut off with blunt razor blades and their eyes gauged out.

that was the bestdamn show nick put on the air,then they took it off damn i hate nickelodeon

Postby XAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:41 pm

Acktoo, so far I've agreed with everything you've said, and I do Like TT, not with a passsion, but its pretty well drawn and has a good plot most of the time. Yes, the Terra Eps. were my favs.
I also wish Atomic Betty never became a show. It sucks. So does Hi-Hi-Puffy-Ami Umi- It looks like paint drawings and as no plot at all. And Magoozi- lets just say I watched WAY more CN when Toonami was in controll.
I used to be a so so DBZ fan, now I don't hate it, I just don't watch it anymore unless I've got nothing else to watch. :)
Meega Nalaqueesta!

Postby Slim. » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:43 pm

Zacth wrote:
Yoshimoto wrote:Yeah that show sucks. And a warning: Anyone who says Invader Zim sucks will have their legs cut off with blunt razor blades and their eyes gauged out.

that was the bestdamn show nick put on the air,then they took it off damn i hate nickelodeon

yeah that sucks
"Hey what do you get with a Warthog and a Panda?....... your mom has a dick!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:44 pm

I lost interest in dbz after enduring the namek thing... it went down hill for me...

What's with all these shows using flash? Damned lazy people. Fosters does it pretty well though...

I like TT, I started of hating it, but now I'm a fan.

They made a mistake letting IZ go or giving a reason for Jhonen to leave. *huggles her dvds* I luv-es Gir! :tongue:
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)