New GT Comic: "Welcome Back"

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New GT Comic: "Welcome Back"

Postby blitzxs » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:12 am

Q.U.- "There have already been some previews. But as for now it's not even sure if Bleed will continue with next saga, and even if he will it will be in a few more years or centuries probably."

What previews are you talking about? Can you give me a link?
I hate lag, I hate it very much.....

Postby Amy~Skellington » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:28 pm

RKruler wrote:first thing that sprung to mind seeing that last panel:
the famous line from johnny test:
"woah, didnt see that coming"
lol

Ha ha, yeah XD

Postby Seiryuga » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:56 pm

There are no more plans for GT at this point. Fans have been beggin for PPGD for so long it's time they get it more rapidly.
copyrights are a bitch ain't it?

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Seiryuga wrote:There are no more plans for GT at this point. Fans have been beggin for PPGD for so long it's time they get it more rapidly.

Meh. That is true.

Now we might be plagued by "WHEN IZ GT GONNA UPDATE"

All well. Nice to see a change of pace.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Orzorn » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Blood Knight wrote:
Seiryuga wrote:There are no more plans for GT at this point. Fans have been beggin for PPGD for so long it's time they get it more rapidly.

Meh. That is true.

Now we might be plagued by "WHEN IZ GT GONNA UPDATE"

All well. Nice to see a change of pace.

I'll probably be one of those people. GT is the reason I came here originally. It's the only one of the comics that holds my attention because of its story. So far, PPGD has been very straight forward and easily predictable. Also, I just love the darker tone of GT.

Different strokes for different folks, but I'll miss GT sorely. Hopefully Bleedman is considering returning to it in the future. There's still so much he could do with it.

Postby Ryley » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Orzorn wrote:Different strokes for different folks, but I'll miss GT sorely.

So will I, but I won't be noobishly flooding the forum with "Wenz GT gunnu updte!!11!!!!" posts.

Unless one of these days a post by QU makes me snap or something. :D

Postby Seiryuga » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:32 pm

trying to come up with a story after the events of this saga. It's kinda hard to do another. Unless we're writing a story on how Minnie can change back into her "normal" self by magic and what not.
copyrights are a bitch ain't it?

Postby Q.U. » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Unless one of these days a post by QU makes me snap or something.

My influence inevitably leads to such an outcome. It's simply a matter of time, as you noticed.

trying to come up with a story after the events of this saga. It's kinda hard to do another. Unless we're writing a story on how Minnie can change back into her "normal" self by magic and what not.

Just ask the fans. They want the next saga to show how Minnie and Jr get to know Mimi, and then Mimi starting to fall for Jr and Minnie being angry with it. Then the oh-so-awaited catfight, and finally as Orzorn said, an orgy.

And it's Orzorn. :P I have yet to join a forum where someone doesn't misspell my name.

I assumed I didn't need to doublecheck it... Seems I was wrong.
Last edited by Q.U. on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Orzorn » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Unless you guys just wrote yourself into a dead end, there's a lot of questions that can be answered. What part does Nergal Sr. play in all this (he's been helpful, but somewhat manipulative. What does he want out of this?)? How does Minnie and Junior's relationship develop? How does Mimi's and Junior's relationship develop? Minnie and Grim's? How does Junior take to his new position as the Grim Reaper?

If you manage to answer all of these, I'll be surprised. You can always do what a lot of television shows do, and create a new villain and a new adventure, while still bringing up old plot points like Minnie and Junior's relationship.

I think there is a lot that can be explored. If you aren't left with much, you can always try to make mountains out of anthills.

Q.U. wrote:Then the oh-so-awaited catfight, and finally as Orzon said, an orgy.

The cat fight should take place in mud, or on a golf course with the sprinklers going. So should the orgy.

And it's Orzorn. :P I have yet to join a forum where someone doesn't misspell my name.

Postby The Catcher » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 pm

If he dropped SB for GT and PPGD, I would probably cream my pants.

I like all 3, but I think that Bleedman should do one at a time. One chapter of GT, one chapter of SB, one chapter of PPGD. I keep up with both Grim Tales and SB and I don't really like the continuous alternating.

Postby Orzorn » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

The Catcher wrote:

I like all 3, but I think that Bleedman should do one at a time. One chapter of GT, one chapter of SB, one chapter of PPGD. I keep up with both Grim Tales and SB and I don't really like the continuous alternating.

That would be an interesting idea. It would allow all three to be updated while keeping Bleed busy with different series so he doesn't get burnt out.

Postby BeeAre » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Orzorn wrote:I'll probably be one of those people. GT is the reason I came here originally. It's the only one of the comics that holds my attention because of its story. So far, PPGD has been very straight forward and easily predictable. Also, I just love the darker tone of GT.

WELL HEY

you'll like PpGD now once the Forgotten Arc finally FUCKING ENDS ARRRGHHH BLEEDMAN *raises fist to heavens*
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:18 am

Orzorn wrote:
The Catcher wrote:

That would be an interesting idea. It would allow all three to be updated while keeping Bleed busy with different series so he doesn't get burnt out.

Very good idea...unless multi-tasking is a bitch for you. It could also conflict with creative focus.

lol. Watch as Bleedman mixes the storylines up on accident.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Orzorn » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 am

BeeAre wrote:
Orzorn wrote:I'll probably be one of those people. GT is the reason I came here originally. It's the only one of the comics that holds my attention because of its story. So far, PPGD has been very straight forward and easily predictable. Also, I just love the darker tone of GT.

WELL HEY

you'll like PpGD now once the Forgotten Arc finally FUCKING ENDS ARRRGHHH BLEEDMAN *raises fist to heavens*

I did enjoy PPGD, but not nearly as much as I have GT. Yes, you're on the project now so it will be different, but it still does not have the settings and characters that I like.

I've always been one for more fantasy like settings, so GT really fits with that. And the whole storyline revolving around the characters and their feelings and motivations. The point of GT really isn't to bring down a bad guy, but to fix what was set wrong by the main character.

Postby Jilak » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 am

I found this site because of PPGD, but I've always preferred Grim Tales. Until I read the newest update of Sugar Bits. Now I want to go back and read that from the beginning, maybe change my preference.

Postby Sock-It-To-Me » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 am

I think that this update was a good one (at least the story moves on and they stop talking to each other) now we can finally see some action.
~Sony -"Fool we got PSP,Hanna Montana, and Final Fantasy. What you got? new camera! Sucka pls what the fuck does yo DS have? What does that piece of shit do uh!
~Nintendo - "It prints money BIATCH! OH SNAPPP!!

Postby WoodlandBeef » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:52 pm

I originally found this site through VG Cats and the Shark Robot site. I like all three comics GT, PPGD, and SB almost equally. Each is different, but the originality of the plots has kept me wrapped up in the entirety of this site.

Postby The Catcher » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Orzorn wrote:Different strokes for different folks, but I'll miss GT sorely. Hopefully Bleedman is considering returning to it in the future. There's still so much he could do with it.

I heard that there was a second saga planned that would focus on rescuing Jeff and Mimi as well as the development of Jr. and Minnie's relationship, here's a quote from Wikipedia:

Wikipedia wrote:Grim Tales is mostly updated on Sundays. Currently there are two sagas planned for the series, the current one being a recap of sorts explaining how Minimandy gained her current, sewn-together appearance and how Junior gained his right eye. It also gives the backstory for the comic. The second arc is a continuation of the flashback, and will concern Grim Jr. and "Him"'s daughter Mimi, also known as "Her", along with finally bringing out the true nature of Junior and Minnie's relationship.
Last edited by The Catcher on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby The Catcher » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Also, before the Grammar Police get on my ass, I'm sorry about the grammar errors in my last post, I was kind of in a hurry to type it.

Postby Ryley » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:45 pm

The Catcher wrote:I heard that there was a second saga planned, that would focus on rescuing Jeff and Mimi as well as the development of Jr. and Minnie's relationship, here's a quote from Wikipedia.

Wikipedia wrote:Grim Tales is mostly updated on Sundays. Currently there are two sagas planned for the series, the current one being a recap of sorts explaining how Minimandy gained her current, sewn-together appearance and how Junior gained his right eye. It also gives the backstory for the comic. The second arc is a continuation of the flashback, and will concern Grim Jr. and "Him"'s daughter Mimi, also known as "Her", along with finally bringing out the true nature of Junior and Minnie's relationship.

The second arc is what is going on now. It does introduce Mimi/Her, as well as wrapping up the story of how Minnie got her zombie body. Note that the Wikipedia article says that it is a continuation of the flashback.

The assumption was, a long time ago, that the storyline with Minnie and Junior would be wrapped up, and the flashback would end. The second arc would then proceed with Junior meeting Her. As the first arc ended with Minnie still not a zombie, though, and being taken away to Heaven, it seems that Bleedman decided to combine the second arc and the story of how Minnie was retrieved from Heaven.

At first it seemed like Her might be involved as an ally, but obviously it turned out different. Although Mimi turned out to be a part of Junior's quest to retrieve Minnie, in her own way.

Postby The Catcher » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm

ZED wrote:Posts can be edited.

Yeah... I knew that.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 pm

The Catcher wrote:

Read it again. We are in the second arc or build up for it.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Catcher » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Blood Knight wrote:Read it again. We are in the second arc or build up for it.

O yeah, when they cut back to present time then back to the flashback, that's when it started. After reading the other comment I was looking for when the 2nd arc started, but rereading the wiki post reminded me.

But that sucks :'(, GT is almost over.

Postby Orzorn » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm

The Catcher wrote:But that sucks :'(, GT is almost over.

Yes, as over as PPGD was when they defeated Mandark, if the ending of GT is similar in it's vagueness.

In all actuality, Bleedman could have stopped PPGD right then and there. The conflict had been resolved, but in reality it WASN'T because of the single outlier of Lulu or whatever the hell Mandark's sister's name is.

GT could easily end up the same way. I hope it does.

Postby The Catcher » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Orzorn wrote:
The Catcher wrote:But that sucks :'(, GT is almost over.

Yes, as over as PPGD was when they defeated Mandark, if the ending of GT is similar in it's vagueness.

In all actuality, Bleedman could have stopped PPGD right then and there. The conflict had been resolved, but in reality it WASN'T because of the single outlier of Lulu or whatever the hell Mandark's sister's name is.

GT could easily end up the same way. I hope it does.

Good point, I just don't see how everything (zombie Minni, rescuing Jeff and Mimi, and defeating Him) could get wrapped up in so few pages.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)