New Forum descriptions.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Forum descriptions.

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm

Ummm I think they sound retarded as descriptions but this should lessen confusion. You guys can talk about whatever you want not just the doujin here and you always could. Unless you guys don't want that, it may have been a mistake so I dunno. And also anyone think of better wording to say "this forum is for snafu but talk about anything and this forum is for PPG but talk about anything"?
Administrator

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm

see my post in snafu.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:57 pm

Yea, I kinda figured anything pretty much goes in these forums except like chatting to one single person throughout a whole post about nothing, LOL!
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby kanichan » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:43 am

Caligula (DSA) wrote:see my post in snafu.

I don't like how the two catagries are thought of as differn't fourms, and how thread connections are made from these differn't boards. Like your post.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:00 pm

well, thats how it works. They are two different forums, and they should be treated as such.

Postby Rival » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:05 pm

I personally don`t have anything against the new names it`s just that i was more used to the old ones. But the name of the PPG forum wasn`t actual anymore since there are two doujins now with GTFDB and Bleedman forums just describes what we can await here.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:52 pm

Yeah I'll always call it the PPG forums don't get me wrong but this name was more all encompasing.

And yeah the forums aren't really meant to be different places they're both just "general forums" for their repective comics. the only real difference is that in the Snafu forums it's encouraged to talk bout things older people would be interested in and in the PPG talk about things younger kids would be interested. Oh and also specific comic threads go to their specific forums.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Rival » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:22 am

Dave wrote:Yeah I'll always call it the PPG forums don't get me wrong but this name was more all encompasing.

And yeah the forums aren't really meant to be different places they're both just "general forums" for their repective comics. the only real difference is that in the Snafu forums it's encouraged to talk bout things older people would be interested in and in the PPG talk about things younger kids would be interested. Oh and also specific comic threads go to their specific forums.

lol Are you calling me a kid? I`m only three years younger then you are Dave. But i get what you mean ;)
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Verec » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:52 am

Kids are anyone who acts like a Kid. this includes the sugary, the guys who think everything is funny and the people who use L33t to confuse us.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)