New Pages!!!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Pages!!!

Postby Rival » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:56 pm

Replying to the speculations about Mandark`s package i really think it`s a letter adressed to Otto and Dexter to lure them into a trap and probably a piece of cloths or maybe a shoe(but not panty`s as someone stated in a joke lol) to proove that he has Blossom in his hands. I know that someone stated this opinion before me(sorry forgot the nick :brickwall:). But i just wanted to say i have the same opinion. ^_^
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Al Calnos » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:36 pm

Rage wrote:Actually Stray, my avas the Brazen Serpent. A biblical symbol used in medieveil times as an alchemical religious sybmol. It's also used in Fullmetal Alchemist on Ed's coat, and Al's arm.

Wait, I dont have tatoo on my...oh FMA :P Anyways nice avatar

Postby Dark Force » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:19 pm

My vote goes to her ribbon. A letter in a package is a little redundant without an item within. Not to mention that Blossom's ribbon sticks out the most.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do... but if you do, name it after me.

Postby Crash » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:23 pm

l'd say.. or just some weak note saying where and when to go to get her back or sth..
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Chaos Sepher » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:16 pm

You can keep your money and prizes or you can trade it all in for WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

I am very sorry, just couldn't help it, but that is the question on everyone's mind right now. Love the quick intermission with Cosmo and Wanda. One thing I love about this comic is how accurate Bleedman charaterizes these characters accurate to the show. Cosmo is still the blissfully ignorant, vacant minded, lovable moron he is in the show. (I mean that as a compliment) Somehow I get the destinct feeling that Cosmo and Wanda being there at that time at this place is going to end up with them getting themselves and probably Timmy Turner dragged into this whole mess. That would be great!
Chaos will reign supreme and all will adhere to it's power!!! HA HA HA HA HA! >_> <_<

Postby Al Calnos » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:01 pm

Its just their part-time job. That whole page mostly is just a "thank you for the fanart" deal, like the Bell fanarts picture he did. We might not see Cosmo and Wanda again for awhile except cameos...

Postby Rage » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:14 am

I don't think I'd like to see them in the story. I kind of like them as comic relief.
Contrary to popular opinion,
these do not make me a killer

Postby Rival » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:32 am

Chaos Sepher wrote:You can keep your money and prizes or you can trade it all in for WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

I am very sorry, just couldn't help it, but that is the question on everyone's mind right now. Love the quick intermission with Cosmo and Wanda. One thing I love about this comic is how accurate Bleedman charaterizes these characters accurate to the show. Cosmo is still the blissfully ignorant, vacant minded, lovable moron he is in the show. (I mean that as a compliment) Somehow I get the destinct feeling that Cosmo and Wanda being there at that time at this place is going to end up with them getting themselves and probably Timmy Turner dragged into this whole mess. That would be great!

Al Calnos wrote:Its just their part-time job. That whole page mostly is just a "thank you for the fanart" deal, like the Bell fanarts picture he did. We might not see Cosmo and Wanda again for awhile except cameos...

I agree with Al Cainos here i don`t think Cosmo and Wanda will play a big role in the doujin it was more a fanart special. Of all the characters i still think the PPG`s, Dexter, Bell, Jack and maybe Mandy could play a bigger role Otto got a little important lately but i don`t think that`s going to last long.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby SemiJuggalo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:55 am

Dude...... it's coming......

I have an idea about the next few pages. Dexter is informed by Otto that Blossom is in danger. So, he hops in a mech and charges off to the rescue. Not the Dex-o-Suit... Not the Giant DexRobo...

Even better!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/14199617/

Bleedman's already hard at work on the next few pages. All we gotta do now is wait.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Crash » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:00 am

what? he hops inside some kidn of transformer?
nice.. this next one is gonna rock I can feel it in the air
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Rival » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:01 am

SemiJuggalo wrote:Dude...... it's coming......

I have an idea about the next few pages. Dexter is informed by Otto that Blossom is in danger. So, he hops in a mech and charges off to the rescue. Not the Dex-o-Suit... Not the Giant DexRobo...

Even better!

Bleedman's already hard at work on the next few pages. All we gotta do now is wait.

You know that the deviantion you put up is preety old.

Postby Verec » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:13 am

Umm dude? It is less than two days old, plus it is scrap pages. That means you don't see it on B-man's front page. I do like the idea of him using Megas, but can he even drive that thing? Coop is insane when it comes to hooking up control systems. No labels, nothing, even he is unsure of how he does what he does.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby SemiJuggalo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:16 am

Well, I just saw it a few minutes ago, sue me.

Besides, it'd still be interesting to those who post here.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Rival » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:29 pm

verec wrote:Umm dude? It is less than two days old, plus it is scrap pages. That means you don't see it on B-man's front page. I do like the idea of him using Megas, but can he even drive that thing? Coop is insane when it comes to hooking up control systems. No labels, nothing, even he is unsure of how he does what he does.

Oh i see thanks for the notification i check out the scraps then. Also i apologise to SemiJuggalo since this pic is new in fact. :brickwall:

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:57 pm

SemiJuggalo wrote:Dude...... it's coming......

Even better!

It was inevitiable... but one thing... Dexter doesnt have a driver's liecance(sp?). Coop's was overdue one time and he had to renew before driving Megas again :P

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)