New Pages!!!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Pages!!!

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:09 pm

Might have been her bow.

Postby Paragon » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:16 pm

Crash wrote:hmm now that l've read it again, I really think that the package might really be from mandark. he's tall, and slim. and about that he would deliver it to dexter czu Dex is in love with blossum, mandark doesnt know that I think... I think this attack was purely to disable blossum, and because she and otto were last seen together,l'd call that sufficient reason to give the package to otto

thats my opinion

lets see whats true

Mandark knows about Blossom and Dexter. I'm too lazy to search the pages, but he knows.
"CNet News is reporting that Gator has forced PC Pitstop to remove Web pages that call Gator's software 'spyware.' The correct term, according to Gator, is 'adware.' The article states: 'If we find anyone publicly calling us spyware, we correct it and take action if necessary,' said Scott Eagle, Gator's senior vice president of marketing. So be careful what you say in your comments..."

Pssst, Gator --is-- spyware

Postby Cyros » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:33 pm

At last, the first appearance of... FAIRY GOD PARENTS!!! *spazes randomly*

But aren't they suppose to be with Timmy or something? I sense a spoon right now...

Oh, and a cliffhanger to boot. Yummy lol
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Baroque » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:49 pm

It's her panties. :shock:

Bleedman's been showing 'em off enough, anyone could identify them.
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:08 pm

.......No, I don't think so..... :shock:

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:48 pm

oh come on! we aint making this thread the panty flashing thread! no one is bothererd by that, excepts some cracky old git!
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby stray » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:49 pm

Rage, speaking of icons that look familiar, is yours from Hellsing? looks so very familiar

Ok, the box...it could also be from someone else entirely. I mean, why would Mandark deliver it to Otto?? or..why would he deliver it at all instead of just sending someone else to do it?

and panties xD tha'd be a funny spoof, but it would really change the tone of the story

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:03 pm

Crash wrote:hmm now that l've read it again, I really think that the package might really be from mandark. he's tall, and slim. and about that he would deliver it to dexter czu Dex is in love with blossum, mandark doesnt know that I think... I think this attack was purely to disable blossum, and because she and otto were last seen together,l'd call that sufficient reason to give the package to otto

thats my opinion

lets see whats true

Mandark wants to use Blossom to lure Dexter, he said so himself back in Chapter 3. http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=35

This is the 2nd time Ive had to do this...

As for why the package went to Dexter... well ya know, villans work in strange ways. We might find out next week...

Added after 3 minutes:

Oh yeah about the wings, maybe Bleedman just wanted to spiff them up a bit. Its his style afterall. Anyways I dont care cause I dont watch Fairy Odd Parnets

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:05 pm

heh indeed.. must have missed that scentance..

anyway, the wings on wanda+cosmo are probaly cuz they are filling in for cupido
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:17 pm

Wanda and Cosmo are on a part-time job. It said so. Also, Maybe Mandark can't find Dexter's new lab. Or Maybe Mandark sent a note too, saying that If you want Bellosom back, go bakc in time and rescue DeeDee.

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:37 pm

er... it was mandark in the first place who shot deedee.. well, his robots did it. so if anyone was to travel back in time to save her, it would be him

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:01 pm

but he doesn't know how to, so he sends note to Otto to tell his past self not to attack

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:05 pm

mandarks a friggin genius! offcourse he has his onw little time-machine.. or else he wouldnt be a proper evil genius!

Postby Imp » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:09 pm

Wow Wizard, that's a good speculation. That might just be it, and Crash, sending someone else back in time is probably easier, and safer than going back yourself. "Villains work in strange ways." , or something like that.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Frosty the Pyro » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:29 pm

rock on, my guess for the box would be a lock of hair, cus its just cliched enouph that i dont think mandark could resist, and that would suport Tud Russle's theorty about Otto havin a girlfreind, which could also come back for a subplot were that puts a splinter 'tween' Otto and Dex.
Or Maybe Mandark sent a note too, saying that If you want Bellosom back, go bakc in time and rescue DeeDee.

posible, and it would also add some interesting twist, such as having another time squad come in to stop Otto from messing with the past, or even have their timesquad get sent (we are working in 4d after all), and have a big Tud Russle vs Tud Russle battle.

As far as why mandark would deleiver it to Otto as oposed to Dex, the answer is most likely ease. Dexter, and most likely his parents know that Mandark is responsible for Dee Dee's death, and I dont think they would take a package from him directly.
Magic Silk Hat

Postby stray » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:08 pm

hm.. just a thought
what if Mandark wants to blackmail Otto to help him with luring Dexter. The box is Blossom's ribbon and a note saying "If you want her to stay alive, cooperate with me" or some such thing ... prolly to find dexter's new lab and destroy.

making Otto go back in time...iono. Remember that Mandark is in league with DSC now. Going back in time to save DeeDee would lead to an alternat future and other repercussions. Mandark would know that, DSC would know that, and they won't do it... at least i think they won't

Also, Mandark was totally upset about DeeDee's death, so why wouldn't he have gone ahead and made a time machine to save her, even if it meant his own death

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:12 pm

Maybe mandark just can't get time travel right. And why would Mandark not want to rescue DeeDee? He cares more for her than the Cluster/Dr.X/Irkan dudes.

Well, we'll see next Sunday

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:40 pm

Yea, Mandark is sooooo in love with her, I'm just glad she has enough sense to ignore him. And it's so weird that Mandark has a crush on his archenemy's sister.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:08 pm

Wizard wrote:Maybe mandark just can't get time travel right. And why would Mandark not want to rescue DeeDee? He cares more for her than the Cluster/Dr.X/Irkan dudes.

Well, we'll see next Sunday

He is not aware that he is working for Dr. X. He is under "his influence". Its like drugs really...

Postby Cyros » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:47 pm

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Anyway, we seem to have a time travelling sub-plot on the horizen, plus stuff with Dexter, and what ever else Bleedman can think off. But for now, we must wait...

Seven days... ( )
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:21 pm

Please, didnt we just get back from the past? Its quite obvious that Dex is gonna wake up from dreamland and find out that Blossom has been kidnapped. And I bet Mandark wants him to come alone...

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:15 pm

Seven days time we will find out...Will be good.
Just call me Ice

Postby Rage » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:15 pm

Actually Stray, my avas the Brazen Serpent. A biblical symbol used in medieveil times as an alchemical religious sybmol. It's also used in Fullmetal Alchemist on Ed's coat, and Al's arm.

Anyway

If time travel is the case, maybe the cluster dudes are using Mandarks own emotions for their own gain. If Mandark goes back and saves Deedee, her living might ultimatly have something to do with the destruction of Dexters lab.
Contrary to popular opinion,
these do not make me a killer

Postby kanichan » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:39 am

Do you guys think that there will be some slash* in this comic?

*Not het.

Postby Crash » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:40 am

or, because of that deedee was allways destroying dex's lab, he didnt really do much, except trying to rebuild his lab.. but because deedee was dead, dex could build a lot more stuff

whadda ya mean with slash?

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)