New Pages!!!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Pages!!!

Postby Fixen » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:04 pm

Aha. I got it first! XD

Nothing interesting in these pages...but what Otto found left me hanging.

Re: New Pages!!!

Postby Imp » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:07 pm

Um, no link here. Hey, an appearance by Cosmo, Wanda, and Cow. I betcha, there's a bomb, or something made to kill them, from Mandark. Perhaps a pictured of Blossom captured.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:14 pm

$5 says whats in the box is    Blossom's bow with a note from Mandark saying "Tell Dexter to come to my lab, alone, should he ever see his girlfriend alive in the future." or something alone those lines...    I put the spoiler thing there just in case im right =P

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:26 pm

A little break in the action. Cosmo and Wanda are pretty much dead-on. Cow's appearance was unexpected but funny.

From the sound of things, Mandark went to Otto's place and just handed them a package. I dunno what's in the package, but it obviously has something to do with the fact that Blossom was captured!

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Kainsword17's DeviantArt page? There are some seriously nasty beasts he's cooking up for Bleedman!
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:26 pm

Also, Id like to add that this was a nifty way to show off some of the Blossom/Dex fanart. First the Bell one, now this. Whats the 3rd most popular Bleedman fanart subject?

Postby Angelin » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:29 pm

I luved it when i saw dexter daydreaming and it was kind of funny the little drawings of blossom and dexter drawn in a CN form.. and the most unexpected thing... Wanda,Cosmo and.. cow?! o.O'' "Dairyworld??" "Fairyworld!"

Postby Yoshi » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:34 pm

I don't think we'll see much homour anymore. I'll think it'll get serius for a while. It just seems to me B-Man was trying to jam as much funny as possible in. Still it is awesome nonetheless.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Verec » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:47 pm

Well it isn't the best pages ever but i have to wonder, what is up with Cosmo and Wanda's wings? Don't they have less feathery ones? Or is this somthing to do with that whole 'Part time job' thing.
I for one am not impressed with the Stuff Kainsword makes. All his monsters look scarry but they are kinda repetitive, as they have a tendancy to be larger than human, and have big lower jaws amoungst other things.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:57 pm

verec wrote:Well it isn't the best pages ever but i have to wonder, what is up with Cosmo and Wanda's wings? Don't they have less feathery ones? Or is this somthing to do with that whole 'Part time job' thing.
I for one am not impressed with the Stuff Kainsword makes. All his monsters look scarry but they are kinda repetitive, as they have a tendancy to be larger than human, and have big lower jaws amoungst other things.

Alot of those monsters seem to be inspired by..oh whats that anime... Evangelion? Something like that, the one with the living mechas and shit... at first youd think it was odd, but when compared to some other animes ive seen, its rather normal...

Postby Snake Chomper » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:31 am

An item in a box? How Se7enish!

Postby stray » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:59 am

BWAHAHAHAHAH Diaryland ... xD
it made me check back on my diaryland account

Anyone else but me think that one of the "daydream" pics (at 810,500...the one that they're reading with their backs at the tree) - If the heart wasn't there Dexter looks like he's plotting evil things =P

Kain's monsters are really pretty good. Repetitive? well, think of it as just a bunch of monsters from the same species... like cats. cats all have the same things (a tail, fangs, claws...) so why not monsters? xD

or, if the mobs were machines or created from spliced genes or whatnot, then the crazy scientist that created those monsters like that kind.

So what's wrong with repetitive?

Postby Rage » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:35 am

Everytime I see the monsters I can't help but think I've seen them somewhere else. Or at least ones similar. Like from an anime or something. I'm gonna go insane if I don't find out what they remind me of...
Contrary to popular opinion,
these do not make me a killer

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:39 am

Probably Evangelion, as is stated earlier in this thread.
Just call me Ice

Postby Rage » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:50 am

No, I thought about that, and that's not it. The symbols on them are what really remind me of something else.

Postby JoeEngland » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:00 am

I'm pretty sure Cosmo and Wanda are moonlighting as Cupids, hence the wings, the hearts, and so on. What really gets to me about this issue is the sinister potential in the first page... "It's from a tall, slim young man," sez Larry, meaning Mandark. "It's from your girlfriend," says Tudrussel, meaning Blossom. But, oooh... what if they're both right?? Creeepy!! ...You know, like, Mandark delivered it, so it's from him, but it's Blossom's bow or a finger or something, so it's from her! See, it's... potentially sinister, the black humor of it all.
Well, after Deedee I wouldn't put anything past Bleedman.

----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net
-----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:41 am

Good point Joe. And Rage, nice new avi. Way better than your last one.
Just call me Ice

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:07 am

it took a while before I could see it, but this does make a nice twist to the story!
there might also be some note or whatever from dexter inside that box... mayby about the time travel thing between Otto and Blossom
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:13 am

hmm... only thing wrong with it is that Blossum can't die...yet. Good twist though.
Just call me Ice

Postby Paragon » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:48 am

I don't think the box and whatever is in it from Mandark. Mandark wants to hurt Dexter. If it would be a note from Blossom, he would deliver it straight to Dexter not to Otto. It could be from dexter, like Crash mentioned
"CNet News is reporting that Gator has forced PC Pitstop to remove Web pages that call Gator's software 'spyware.' The correct term, according to Gator, is 'adware.' The article states: 'If we find anyone publicly calling us spyware, we correct it and take action if necessary,' said Scott Eagle, Gator's senior vice president of marketing. So be careful what you say in your comments..."

Pssst, Gator --is-- spyware

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:51 am

Ok, there's that too then.
Just call me Ice

Postby Takuto » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:02 am

It's Cow! :D ... from "Dairyland." Excellent work Bleedman! I am curious about what Otto received. Maybe it was a bomb!? :/
A train leaves the station, going south, at 2:00 pm at a constant speed of 80 km/h. Another train, going north, reaches that same station at 3:00 pm at a constant speed of 60 km/h. When will the trains be closest to each other? <-- Why are people scared of this? Perhaps it's because it requires Calculus!
d(x) = sqrt((60 - 60x)^2 + (80x)^2)
So:
d'(x) = (1/2)(10000x^2-7200x+3600)^(-1/2)(20000x -7200)
To determine the possible critical points - let d'(x)=0 --> The trains will be closest together at 2:21.40 pm.
- Visit and join our revolution - http://animedaisuki.ca - ~anime is kawaii~

[url=http://valvigirl.net/quizzes/ppgquiz.html]
Image[/url]

Postby Rage » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:12 am

Thanks Icerider ^_^

Hmm, perhaps the package could be from Zim. I'm pretty sure that if it was Dexter, and since him and Dexter are friends, Larry would know him and would have told him it was Dexter. Zim might also be possible because it seems that the guy running the whole bad guy thing thinks that Zim can't really do much would send him on a delivery job.

Just my thoughts though.

Postby Rival » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:23 am

Well great pages i simply love the appearence of Cosmo, Wanda and Cow.
"Fairly Odd Parents" rules and i liked how Bleedman borrowed some jokes from my favorite episodes like the joke Dairyland? Dreamland! inspired by the episode where Timmy becomes a fairy himself. Or the joke with Cosmo talking about becoming a lawyer or a fireman inspired by the episode in wich Timmy wants to become popular and make Trixie fall in love with him. Oh and about the question asked by many of you most monsters that appeared in the Doujin are inspired by Deviant artists that allowed Bleedman to use their creations.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Crash » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:15 am

hmm now that l've read it again, I really think that the package might really be from mandark. he's tall, and slim. and about that he would deliver it to dexter czu Dex is in love with blossum, mandark doesnt know that I think... I think this attack was purely to disable blossum, and because she and otto were last seen together,l'd call that sufficient reason to give the package to otto

thats my opinion

lets see whats true
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Nei » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:24 am

Cosmo & Wanda!!!I can't believe it!!
The box Otto gets is creepy-looking, when I saw his expression the first thing I thought was "Blossom's head!... Wait, no that can't be..watched too much braveheart :p".

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)