New Cast pages, a lil help?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Cast pages, a lil help?

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:16 pm

Zim, Gir, I M Weasel, and Grim all need descriptions. I'm personally fairly informed on the characters but I would love to get your input of what you would put on them. Perhaps you'll mention something interesting I didn't know or have a much better description. So yeah if you have something you'd like to say about these characters that I can add to the Cast page please do. Thanks in advance.
Administrator

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:18 pm

I M Weasel. Genius. Inventer. Entrepeneur.

Hes done everything he could do thats kool. meh thats less hopeful than i think ill bet.

Re: New Cast pages, a lil help?

Postby Imp » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:25 pm

I.M. Weasal was also also an Astronaut, Terraformer, and a detective. Yah, he's done everything.

America loves Gir. He's a lovable little robot in a cheap dogsuit, that is Zim's closest friend in the show.

I'll get Zim later.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Yoshi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:31 pm

Zim: The Irken invader responsible for the failure of Operation Impending Doom and was banished to Foodcourtia. When Operation Impending Doom II was announced Zim quit being banished and begged the Tallest for a mission. The Tallest decided to send Zim to Earth in order to get him out of the way. Zim now plots to destroy Eart with his trusty and lovable sidekick GIR.

GIR: All Irken invaders are given SIR (Standard Information Retreival) Units. Zim however was given a "special" SIR unit. Built out of spare parts and rubbish for brains GIR helps Zim plot for the downfall of Earth. While this doesn't mean much to him he still has fun with bees, tuna, cupcakes and his obsession with food.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Crash » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:19 am

my CN sadly got kicked off the cable before this GIR and Zim thing went on, and I havent seen anything like that on Nick.

the weasel, however, I do know

I.M. Weasel: A higly intelligent, inventor, entrepeneur, and heroic small furry mammal who likes to suck eggs. I.M. is constantly helping the world, or in some cases, his idiot counterpart I.R. Baboon, with his superior intelligence and his way with words. he has been everything from beggar to astronaut, and from public toilet cleaner to King of New York.
Learning Kanji is like trying to memorize a cartoon, how to draw it, what the caption is, and what the caption MEANS. and most of the time there's more than one caption.

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:35 am

Grim is the Grim reaper, but lost his freedom following some kind of limbo contest. As a result he has to be best friends with Mandy (and maybe Billy) forever. They treat him like dirt but he still is the Reaper with all the power that entails. He just prefers to watch TV.
GIR is Zim's robot assistant and nobody knows what the G stands for(Smart money says Garbage). He is more than a little insane, and has been known to sing the Doom song for six months at a time. Still he is Zim's best(and only) friend.
Yoshi said everything that needs to be said about Zim.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Cap. Hardman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:47 am

Is Grimmm free from Mandy's Slavier on the Doujinshi universe? maybee... he become "friends"... for good, fos B&M (what don't discarts the TfDB Doujinshi).

The Grim Ripper is the ruler of the underworld, the one who decides who dies and who lives. Once he give him his word of honnor, he'll never betray it... unless theres an "escape clausule".

Added after 2 minutes:

BTW... why Jen is red and looks like she was painted By Coop on the cast page?

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:10 pm

That is how she looked when she got a spiffy new paint job in one episode. She got all beat up and schorched, and went to this chop shop...Those mechanics did a good job didn't they? Just consider red Jenny to be Jenny 'dressed up' while blue is more of a gotta save the world color.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Mandy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:29 pm

Grim:
Used to be the ruler of the Underworld until he lost his freedom in a bet with two children, Billy and Mandy, over a hamster's soul. He now lives in Billy's home. He may act like he hates the children but deep down he does care for them. Mandy plays with the all powerful Scythe of his and Billy mostly annoys both Grim and Mandy. They go on many adventures together which include many beings and multiverses of the Underworld.

Re: New Cast pages, a lil help?

Postby Snake Chomper » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:42 pm

Zim: Self-proclaimed world conquerer, Zim is actually at the bottom of the Irken totem pole for unleashing a gigantic doomsday weapon - on his own people. Sent to look for a "top secret" planet, he somehow landed on earth and has set about conquering it. Has turned spectacular failure into an art form. Also a midget by Irken standards.

Gir: Completely insane automaton. Often leaves behind items crucial to the mission to make way for food, usually in the form of baked goods. Wears a too cute doggie suit.

Gir: "OOOO! What is it?"
Zim: "A hunter-destroyer..."
Gir: "What is it?!?"
Zim: "A hunter-destroyer..."
Gir: "WHAT IS IT?!?
Zim: "A hunter-destroyer machine."

Postby Cap. Hardman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:52 pm

verec wrote:That is how she looked when she got a spiffy new paint job in one episode. She got all beat up and schorched, and went to this chop shop...Those mechanics did a good job didn't they? Just consider red Jenny to be Jenny 'dressed up' while blue is more of a gotta save the world color.

WOA!

TKS!

I can't wait to the preview here im Brazil!

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)