GTfDB SPAWN! LOL! ^^

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

GTfDB SPAWN! LOL! ^^

Postby Aresz-kun » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:49 am

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13848901/

Wow I laughed so hard on this! ^^ Still can't stop laughing LOL! Soo cool and funny! I assure I laugh out of pleasure and not by scarcasm! ^_^
"I hate this job"

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:53 am

I don't get why it's funny. I was a bit shocked that Spamwn characters made it in and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. But I don't see the funny ness of it. I could be missing something obvious though. oops on my part then.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: GTfDB SPAWN! LOL! ^^

Postby Bebichu » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:55 am

I love Grim Jr.... Haha. Spawn? WTF? Weird. Heh. I dunno, I just don't think he fits.

Postby Aresz-kun » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:56 am

Maybe it's just me. When Melbolgia appeared first I was like What the hell? Then I started laughing when he snapped off GJr. head and then spawn appeared. Don t worry Dave I worship this page to heaven and back and I always loved Spawn! ;)

Anyways as Bman said this is just a tribute to the greatness of the spawn comic books. So you could take this a joke! ^^
"I hate this job"

Postby Yoshi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:59 am

That was the funny. But I have no idea who those other characters are.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:09 am

Malbojah (spelling I have no idea.) is the monster in a more human form he looks like a fat clown. And Spawn is a hell spawn and yeah think venom from Spider-Man with more Hell added and a cape.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Cap. Hardman » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:22 am

Eh... Guys... that's not Malebogia... That's the real form of Violator (the clown).

Spawn is the real one...

... WTF... why not? Maybe it appears "Him", "red devil with butt apearing" (from Cow&chicken/Weazel cartoons... i don't know his real name in english... here im Brazil is "bun-de-fora").

Postby Rival » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:09 am

Cap. Hardman wrote:Eh... Guys... that's not Malebogia... That's the real form of Violator (the clown).

Spawn is the real one...

... WTF... why not? Maybe it appears "Him", "red devil with butt apearing" (from Cow&chicken/Weazel cartoons... i don't know his real name in english... here im Brazil is "bun-de-fora").

Cap.Hardman the devil you mean from "Cow and Chicken" is simply called "The Red Guy" and Him is the devil-villan with crabhands from the PPG show but they are preety different characters. The Red Guy is more a pathetic villan that gets beaten up by Super Cow in most episodes and is a incredibly great comedy character. Him an the other hand is more a pure evil genius he may look funny but he is more a diabolical freak you could say he is McCracken`s version of the Joker from Batman. As for Spawn appearing in the comic, well my opinion is preety similar to Dave`s opinion i don`t know how to feel about it. But that`s because i never read the Spawn comics it may be hard to belive but it`s allmost imposible to get this comic in Poland. However from what i`ve heard of him i think he fits in preety good since he is a character that uses the powers of hell against the powers of hell i think he fits in preety good. If Bleedman worships the Spawn why not put him in the doujin? Espacilly if he is drawn so perfectly, it`s a fanart afterall.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Jack Salem » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:07 pm

Personally I don't get it, and I can't see what's so incredibly funny. >.@

Postby kanichan » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:14 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:Personally I don't get it, and I can't see what's so incredibly funny. >.@

Dito.

Postby stray » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:19 pm

guess it's just Grim Jr. being decapitated, with all his arms and legs (literally) flying all over the place
fun stuff.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:21 pm

ditto ditto ditto
:bird:

Postby Janana » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:38 pm

Cool! Spawn! But I was really hoping on seeing Nergal Jr.

Postby Al Calnos » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:41 pm

When I saw Spawn, I belive there is only one way to describe it...

FUCKING BADASS!!!

I think Spawn's appearance is more like "lol SWEETNESS!" Then "lol Thats so FUNNY!!!" kind of thing. Also considering hes a HELLSPAWN, i think he might fit in very well...

The PPG have Jack, GJ & MiniMandy have Spawn =P

Also, MiniMandy is soo cute..in an undead way...

Added after 48 seconds:

Janana wrote:Cool! Spawn! But I was really hoping on seeing Nergal Jr.

And we may still see him... a grown up version of course, since this is in the "future"...

Postby Cap. Hardman » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:36 pm

Well... the Doujinshi is more about humour caracters... nobody was expecting Al Simons on the hq... w00t

(Hmm... Would Spawn appear on "hot Catfight" Strip?) :unsure:

Postby Al Calnos » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:59 pm

Your catfight strip only appears to deal with characters involed with the current PPGD pages... but thena gain you involed JB, so hell why not throw Grim Tales in the mix? Youre mental..err insane enough to do it =P

Postby Veev » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:12 pm

The lithe horned guy is one of the spawn villans. If Spawn is in this comic I wonder how many others will pop up. I'd like to see Bleedman draw Angelica (Angalina?). Hell maybe even the Maxx. Anyway I'm curious as to how much of the comics Bleedman has read.

Meh

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:15 pm

Veev wrote:The lithe horned guy is one of the spawn villans. If Spawn is in this comic I wonder how many others will pop up. I'd like to see Bleedman draw Angelica (Angalina?). Hell maybe even the Maxx. Anyway I'm curious as to how much of the comics Bleedman has read.

Meh

Well he sounds like hes a fan so maybe alot, but then again im a fan of Batman and ive barely read any of the comics, so meh :unsure:

Postby JoeEngland » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:20 pm

This may merely be the beginning of a trend. Grim Jr. and co. traveling from pop-culture universe to universe, meeting Bleedman's visions of various characters... I think the most brilliant (though also sometimes worst) kinds of fan fiction are the ones which cross over into other source material. To do it effectively, that's the trick! It's the culmination of all the dreams we nurtured when we messed around on the floor of our rooms with our action figures. "Take that, Aliens Queen! You can't beat Buzz Lightyear!" This right here is the closest we can get to that.

-----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net
-----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net

Postby Aresz-kun » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:33 am

Just don't overdo it please...
"I hate this job"

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:07 am

holy fucking jesus was this beautiful.

strangely, I somehow managed to not notice spawn the first time. when I saw him this time, I believe my words were "booyeah! the ultimate badass has arrived!"

or something like that. anyways, beautiful comic. and what's funny is grim jr's parts going flying about.

also, anybody know where I can find an online archive of spawn comics? from what little I know the series seems great, but I really want to learn more.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)