Chapter 5 begins

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Chapter 5 begins

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:15 am

Well finally we have a new chapter and new pages. So tell your opinions about it here also tell us how do you think will the fight end? My prediction is still Bell wins however Blossom finally used a litlle strategy so the fight could heat up even more but let me say you this in my opinion Blossom can`t win using only Gir. Of course tell us also how you liked the artwork
for me the chibi`s and action scenes are geting better and better. So all in all just tell us what you think.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Re: Chapter 5 begins

Postby Chaz » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:33 am

Was that a force push Bell used, or did she just blast Blossom? It was kool anyways ^_^
I thought superheros protect, yet Blossom puts a dog's life in danger? Shame on her!

Wonder how long it will take for Bell to come back again... next page? :snoogins: Still loving this comic.
"Well Grease me down and call me Slick! It is You!"
"I've been expecting you. Been dreaming of you like a Lovesick Lesbian." - Ukitsu (Battle Vixen/Ikki Tousen Manga)

Legally Insane, and Proud of it!

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:08 am

Yet another great...2 PAGES ONLY?! O.o;;

Just kidding. They are great. Still love the chibi! XD
I guess Blossom isn't so heroic at all...do I remember an episode of PPG in which Blossom stole a golf set for Utonium?

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:09 am

Chaz wrote:Was that a force push Bell used, or did she just blast Blossom? It was kool anyways ^_^
I thought superheros protect, yet Blossom puts a dog's life in danger? Shame on her!

Wonder how long it will take for Bell to come back again... next page? :snoogins: Still loving this comic.

not really a dog, its gir, a robot. and it wasnt in danger, cus Bell wouldnt hit him.

Postby Dreamweaver4121 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:57 pm

I was rather surprised...that was rather underhanded of Blossom to use Gir as a shield. Though Gir isn't exactly an innocent bystander, it still doesn't seem like something she'd do. But I did forget about the golf club episode. And you see? Strategy plays a really big part in battle! :rock:

Well, now that Blossom has her opening, she'd better take advantage of it by either laying the punches and kicks in unmercifully, or running as fast as she can.
What could be worse than telling the biggest lie in the world?

Telling the truth.

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:15 pm

Dreamweaver4121 wrote:I was rather surprised...that was rather underhanded of Blossom to use Gir as a shield. Though Gir isn't exactly an innocent bystander, it still doesn't seem like something she'd do. But I did forget about the golf club episode. And you see? Strategy plays a really big part in battle! :rock:
Well, now that Blossom has her opening, she'd better take advantage of it by either laying the punches and kicks in unmercifully, or running as fast as she can.

Well i have to give you credit here you were right about the strategy thing, but still i don`t belive that`s enough for Bell. And besides that Blossom still hasn`t got the power to use her advantage she might land a few punches using Gir to protect her. But that won`t work long enough to bring her victory.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Meowzy » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:05 pm

it was really smart to use Gir! i dont think i would have thought of it if i were in Blossom's position...
well, i would have already been dead if i were in Blossom's position ^^'
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby HyperShadow100 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:18 pm

These pages were just as amazing as all the others.

I was not really surprised Blossom used Gir. Now, I doubt Bell will attack, knowing she might hit Gir. So now, Blossom has the advantage. I wonder if it will be enough.
I AM the Sandwich.

Postby Naur » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:20 pm

I was wondering when GIR would break out the all your base line :P

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:53 pm

New pages... sweet.

Looks like Blossom's starting to use her head (finally). I guess she won't get stomped that easily after all. Although, she can't rely on the GIR shield forever, Blossom could possibly gain the upper hand on Bell.

At least she actually managed to hit her.

*sidenote* If Bleedman wants GIR to be more like the original, he needs to have him act a bit more spazzy and giggly. Random quotes are welcome, but Bleedman needs to watch Invader Zim and study that version of GIR closer and try to apply that into the Doujinshi.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:49 pm

Yeah, I agree. He doesn't really do quotes more like "I LIKE CORN! Really, I do." or "MY TAQUITOES!". Yeah... and if they could get some candy bait in there Gir would help with the smackdown *refers to the Halloween episode*.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:31 pm

Well, Blossom managed to hit Bell...when she's not trying. What happens if Bell goes full force?

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:36 pm

Ohh oh! Well Bell probably going to go to merciless warrior mode because of what Blossoms did. She is gonna be extremely pissed.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:54 pm

Oh, shit! That's right! There could be reprocussions from Blossom's actions... O_O
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Takuto » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:54 pm

"All your base are belong to us."

The beginning of Chapter 5 was a true masterpiece. I like how Blossom used Gir as a catalyst to slow Bell's onslaught.
A train leaves the station, going south, at 2:00 pm at a constant speed of 80 km/h. Another train, going north, reaches that same station at 3:00 pm at a constant speed of 60 km/h. When will the trains be closest to each other? <-- Why are people scared of this? Perhaps it's because it requires Calculus!
d(x) = sqrt((60 - 60x)^2 + (80x)^2)
So:
d'(x) = (1/2)(10000x^2-7200x+3600)^(-1/2)(20000x -7200)
To determine the possible critical points - let d'(x)=0 --> The trains will be closest together at 2:21.40 pm.
- Visit and join our revolution - http://animedaisuki.ca - ~anime is kawaii~

[url=http://valvigirl.net/quizzes/ppgquiz.html]
Image[/url]

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:21 pm

Slowed down for now, but it's unavoidable that she'd speed wayyyy up through her rage and that'll make it even harder on blossoms... at least that's what i think.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby New Era Outlaw » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:43 pm

Personally, I think Bell might withdraw from this battle. In my opinion, Bleedman has delved even further into Bell's compassionate side, and, with Blossom (uncharacteristically) using GIR as a shield, it may come down to Bell leaving the battle as she may not want to put GIR in harm's way.

As we all know, Bell's got a soft side for GIR, and the way she just immediately put the freeze on her assault like that tells me that she's not going to risk endangering GIR anymore. But, who know. Bleedman may surprise us with a more drastic plot twist than Dee Dee's death....
Image <==Poke Roll and see what happens.

Postby Jack Salem » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:47 pm

SemiJuggalo wrote:New pages... sweet.

Looks like Blossom's starting to use her head (finally). I guess she won't get stomped that easily after all. Although, she can't rely on the GIR shield forever, Blossom could possibly gain the upper hand on Bell.

At least she actually managed to hit her.

*sidenote* If Bleedman wants GIR to be more like the original, he needs to have him act a bit more spazzy and giggly. Random quotes are welcome, but Bleedman needs to watch Invader Zim and study that version of GIR closer and try to apply that into the Doujinshi.

That wont do crap. You know what made Gir REALLY funny? His interactivity with ZIM. Whenever Gir spoke Zim was always there and Zim's reaction to the 'out of nowhere' things he says is what REALLY makes Gir's quotes gold. He usually says something almost completly random only after Zim says something serious 'n evil. Without it..."I am you father?"...now REALLY, that's not funny. That's some overused material if anything...

You guys are probably gonna chew me up for this but Bleedman (or his editors) are hardly doing Gir justice and that started with removing him from Zim.

"Bleedman may surprise us with a more drastic plot twist than Dee Dee's death...."
Dee Dee's death wasn't a plot 'twist'. It was more like a "this is what happened" point in the narration.

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:56 pm

No, I agree, he's just not as funny without Zim, it'd be fun to see Zim try to break the bonds and revolt against the Dark Council by recruiting help or something similar to the time he met up against Tek. then he'd break out and do somethin.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Slipslash » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:12 pm

Dakota San is right Zim was always there next to Girand Gir did make what he said funny although Gur on the show always with Zim (except for school)and Gur is kinda not on The evil side,but not nuetrul or good he is in between evil and nuetral.Plus he never dose root For Zim on the show to do evil things nore does Gur do bad things either(although sometimes he will help zim)

moral:Gur is almost always with Zim

RANT----------MODE-----------OFF
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:15 pm

*claps*
Nice speech, and very true! Another good point! Let's get this started or somethin!
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Yoshi » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:44 pm

We should start having GIR pull out random stuff (Cupcakes, monkies, tuna) like in Dibship Rising (We'red he get the fishing rod at the end?) Imagine GIR pulls out a fishing rod and fishes for Blossom (Have a Bell doll as bait)
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Fixen » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:07 pm

That. Would. Be. CUUUTE!!! X3

Postby Cyros » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:57 pm

After seeing the beginning of Chapter 5, I must say that there is going to be...

LOTS OF FIGHTING! WOOT!!!

But really, I want to know what's going on with everyone else too, like the Cluster, the Tallests, Jenny, the RRB, and most of all, the ING! (jk)
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Slipslash » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:16 pm

(while bowing)Thank u Thanku I am a devoted fan and when my dad got Satlite I went crazy Because cancled shows always have a only for cancled shows channel.I know How Gir thinks.ZIM AND GIR FOR LIFE w00t
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)