"all yours bases belongs to us"! Cap. 5 online!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

"all yours bases belongs to us"! Cap. 5 online!

Postby Cap. Hardman » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:41 pm

Re: "all yours bases belongs to us"! Cap. 5 online

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:54 pm

How many damn spoofs/referances is that little robot guy gonna do??

Anyways, i think i see the fight coming to an end... but not nessicarly in Blossom's favor...

Postby Miztaken » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:16 pm

Huzzah!

Salesman:
Gir shall be used for multi-purposes! Other than an idiot, he can also be used a protection against that creepy white-haired girl, Bell! For a limited time only.
During the day, in the middle of the night,
two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
came and shot the two dead boys.
And if you dont believe that this lie is true,
ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Postby Jay » Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:28 pm

Aww... that's just heartless... I can see a bad guy doin that but blossoms? Plain heartless... but at least it evens out the playing field I guess... STILL HEARTLESS!!! I mean using loved ones against you isn't really a tactic many heroes use...
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Mr. Mcgarrett » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:18 am

Hurry it up Dave!! :P
:(

Postby PPGD Freak » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:29 am

Finally, Blossom uses her head instead of just stupid brute force...

And, becuse someone is bound to say it sooner or later...

OMG!!! PANTY SHOTS!!!!

Look, Bell STILL has no eyebrows!

Just thought I'd gt that out of the way
Evil has a new face....

Postby Jack Salem » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:51 am

This one is kinda disappointing....I don't know why, it just is to me. Gir doesn't spit out random spoofs 'n shit. There's usually a small subtle method to Gir's madness. Not to mention, not everything he spits out is 100% random. I think I should call up to be an editor.

Postby Rival » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:11 am

Well i for myself loved the pages and i disagree with Dakota Sanz i found Gir`s text`s very funny especially the "all your bases thing". And it was about time to make the fight a little more intresting with Blossom using her strategy. So all in all great pages in my opinion.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Chaz » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:41 am

Ususally, I wouldn't comment on what Gir says, but I didn't quite get the "All your base are belong to us" thing... What does crap videogame dialog got to do with this exactly? lol

As for human, eerrr... dog shields... NO!!! Blossom can't endanger life!! Bubbles would get all upset if she saw that! Nasty Blossom! :cussing:
"Well Grease me down and call me Slick! It is You!"
"I've been expecting you. Been dreaming of you like a Lovesick Lesbian." - Ukitsu (Battle Vixen/Ikki Tousen Manga)

Legally Insane, and Proud of it!

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:10 am

For some reason, I really want to see Bubbles slapping Blossom for doing that. XD

Postby Dave » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:32 pm

hardly Gir is a bad guy, and if you've seen the PPG show (which you ALL have) the ppg beat the CRAP out of bad guys in an extremely blood high damage sort of way. Holding one in front of them is the nicest they've ever been when laying down a beating to the baddies.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Mr. Mcgarrett » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:55 pm

Dave is right. I mean, look at their intro. You see bloody teeth flying, so they can be very violent indeed :P

Postby Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:59 pm

Yeah, I can see that, but Bubbles will still get pissed cause she doesn't KNOW the Gir is a Bad Guy. So yeah, Bubbles will probably see it then tackle Blossoms in a insane rage of rainbows and unicorns. And yeah, I agree with Dakota, he usually goes with near random, but somewhat relevant random drivel like that time the microwave sounded and he was like "MY TAQUITOES". One of his more random ones was "I LIKE CORN! Really, I do."
And I want to see Courage talking to us (the viewers) and maybe say one of good ole' sayings like "I have a bad feeling about this, or my name is <insert random name>. And it's not."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Why_am_i_here? » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:30 am

Blossoms m33n using a po0r idiotic thinger muhbober for a sheild ..........yea
Fucktards! YOU BITCH FUCKIN ASSWIPES!!!!!!!

Dear Dave, i dont care abou t what the people think their just fucktards

Postby Mr. Mcgarrett » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:04 am

It's called collateral

Postby Jack Salem » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:39 am

Gir, nuetral? Um...Gir IS a bad guy, dude. He's just not very good at it and it's not always his prime agenda. He gets side tracked. He hangs with Zim, took over a local library once, He sings the 'doom' song, and I can recall Zim telling Dib he was gonna feed his brain to his robot and Gir going YAAAAAY!!! Sounds pretty evil to me.

Postby Bebichu » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:28 am

I don't really think GIR is a bad guy. Just his master ZIM is.... And ZIM isn't very good at it.

Great art, fight sequence, as usual. I thought Bleedman's GIR was cute for awhile, but it just doesn't sound like him anymore. Now it kinda annoys me... haha. I think Jhonen Vasquez is the only one who can make his characters funny. :P *dodges incoming flying objects* That's just my opinion though.

Postby Cap. Hardman » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:12 am

Hey people... remember that GIR was the fist to show off from Blosson and spent this hole time cheering Bell!

Postby Verec » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:52 am

MY $0.02
GIR is not a dog shield or a human shield he is a robot! This does raise the whole 'is killing a robot murder?' thing but that is besides the point. I doubt that Blossom can use this to win, but maybe she can put off loseing until it doesn't hurt. Anmd if you really want something random, have GIR start cheering everybody. Even the buildings, the trees the grass...
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby PPGD Freak » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:06 am

I predict one of two things will happen in the next set of pages:

1) Bell will get really angry at Blossom for using GIR as a shield, then proceed to beating the daylights out of her,

or

2) Bell will start asking Blossom to let GIR go.
Evil has a new face....

Postby SemiJuggalo » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:58 pm

PPGD Freak wrote:I predict one of two things will happen in the next set of pages:

1) Bell will get really angry at Blossom for using GIR as a shield, then proceed to beating the daylights out of her,

or

2) Bell will start asking Blossom to let GIR go.

1) It's possible. However, if Bell enters "merciless warrior" mode, there's also a possibility for a complete role-reversal. If Bell doesn't end up beating Leader Girl to a pulp, SHE could be the one in trouble since Blossom can also gain the upper hand by strategically outwitting Bell. Let's not forget that Blossom can restrain Buttercup when she gets out of control. Like I said, both paths are possible. All that's left now is to wait and see...

2) Also a possibility. Bell sees GIR in the hands of a stranger and she switches back to "innocent and naive" mode. She ends up getting all emotional and begs Blossom to let him go because she was "only testing her" or something to that extent.

Honestly, I'm hoping for number one, myself. More specifically, I want to see Bell beat the tar out of Blossom. Not that I dislike Leader Girl, or anything. It's just the fact that Bell owns you all and you all better recognize this!
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Fixen » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:03 pm

If we look back to the ability bars in the girls' bios, Blossom has a higher intelligence than Bell.

I guess that could be her trump card against Bell, who has about 60% more power than her.

Postby Rival » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:24 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:Gir, nuetral? Um...Gir IS a bad guy, dude. He's just not very good at it and it's not always his prime agenda. He gets side tracked. He hangs with Zim, took over a local library once, He sings the 'doom' song, and I can recall Zim telling Dib he was gonna feed his brain to his robot and Gir going YAAAAAY!!! Sounds pretty evil to me.

Well i allow myself to disagree maybe the all you bases joke can be understand only by a pc game freak like me. But i don`t think making Gir`s jokes adicted to Zim would be good. Humor characters must evolve and i personally think Gir`s jokes are even funier right now. But that`s only my opinion you don`t have to agree.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Slipslash » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:36 pm

Gir is also Almost always with Zim.It woldnt make any sence for Gir to up and leave Zim to chere Bell even if it isnt for a long time.Also who has Zim the most Gir.So why would Gir stop hanging around with Zim and start hanging around Bell?Im a Gir fan and my Statement:Gir isnt acting Like He Should on the Show.I agree with kamistra even though Gir Said the doom Song dosnt make him bad and neither does Zim.Although I wil say Gir Is in between nuetral and Evil.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Cirene » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:41 pm

Gir is a stupid cute robot not a good robot
>_< I cant speak english ! Eso que dije lo dije bien?
Hola!

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)