Grim Tales From Down Below, Pages 1&2....

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Grim Tales From Down Below, Pages 1&2....

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:12 pm

Cap. Hardman wrote:
Al Calnos wrote:Mandy: Grim, i want you to make us children with your powers. I want a rocker skeleton-son with brown hair who is a little trouble maker and a daughter who resembles myself with bigger hair and speaks in poet-nese.
Grim: o.O ... Anything else you want to add to that?

CAP: EH... actualy, he said "Do you wanna some chips with that?"

By the Way... "grim tales..." will delay Bell Vs Blosson Fighting?

Bleedman said he wont update Grim Tales regurally like the PPGD, "only when I have time for it" ... so we might have to wait a few weeks or something before we see pages 3&4, but forently it wont dely the outcome of Bell Vs Blossom ^_^

Postby Jack Salem » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:21 pm

Takuto wrote:It looks pretty good - keep up the good work Bleedman. I kind of like where this particular doujinshi is going. Honestly, it, the doujinshi, brings out Mandy's true character.

How? We haven't even seen her yet?

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:29 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:
Takuto wrote:It looks pretty good - keep up the good work Bleedman. I kind of like where this particular doujinshi is going. Honestly, it, the doujinshi, brings out Mandy's true character.

I think he thought MiniMandy was Mandy...

Postby Takuto » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:46 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:

I'm actually hinting towards the user Mandy... No one gets my jokes. :D
A train leaves the station, going south, at 2:00 pm at a constant speed of 80 km/h. Another train, going north, reaches that same station at 3:00 pm at a constant speed of 60 km/h. When will the trains be closest to each other? <-- Why are people scared of this? Perhaps it's because it requires Calculus!
d(x) = sqrt((60 - 60x)^2 + (80x)^2)
So:
d'(x) = (1/2)(10000x^2-7200x+3600)^(-1/2)(20000x -7200)
To determine the possible critical points - let d'(x)=0 --> The trains will be closest together at 2:21.40 pm.
- Visit and join our revolution - http://animedaisuki.ca - ~anime is kawaii~

[url=http://valvigirl.net/quizzes/ppgquiz.html]
Image[/url]

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:02 pm

I thought they were one and the same o.O

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:32 pm

Well very nice artwork as usual. Also very nice story. But it doesn`t beat PPGD for me i`m a fan of both original PPG and GABM but i still prefer powerpuff. I really am intrested how the character of Mandy will evolve in the PPG doujin. I mean afterall she has become a friend of Bubbles. And the first 2 pages from "Grim Tales From Down Below" only made that intrest higher.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:40 pm

Yes, but im not really sure if the GTBW storyline will collide with the PPGD storyline. For one it takes place in the future of course. Also, GJ and MiniMandy were characters created by someone else (which ive already mentioned and linked in this thread).

Now i wonder... Will Bleedman draw an older Mandy?... Oh this ought to be good :devil:

Postby Mandy » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:46 pm

I've been ignoring this thread cause i thought it was silly. But now that i've seen it, There is a comic about Me.. err... Mandy?

Added after 2 minutes:

Crap!!! Damn school blockers!! i can't view the comic!!!!

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:51 pm

Al Calnos wrote:Yes, but im not really sure if the GTBW storyline will collide with the PPGD storyline. For one it takes place in the future of course. Also, GJ and MiniMandy were characters created by someone else (which ive already mentioned and linked in this thread).

Now i wonder... Will Bleedman draw an older Mandy?... Oh this ought to be good :devil:

Well i`m also sure that the stories won`t collide afterall Bleedman said it`s going to be a mini thread with only about 10 pages. So it`s just a ad-on story for the fans. Also i`m a fan of the true Mandy and Minimandy is only the daughter of Grim that`s why i think the PPGD is more intresting for Mandy fans.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:09 pm

Oh the alternate realities that Bleedman must create...

Postby Aresz-kun » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:29 am

Yes, but im not really sure if the GTBW storyline will collide with the PPGD storyline.

The answer is no. The 2 stories defenately will not collide...
Grim Tales is a completely altrenative story.
"I hate this job"

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:05 pm

Yeah, its like the same author writing a SciFi story with lasers and spaceships and a fantasy story with castles and dragons and stuff

Postby Disco Samurai » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:23 pm

Al Calnos wrote:Yeah, its like the same author writing a SciFi story with lasers and spaceships and a fantasy story with castles and dragons and stuff

Have you read "The Lensmen"? xD
When people say you've changed... it's because you stopped living your life their way.

Postby Rival » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:48 pm

Al Calnos wrote:Yeah, its like the same author writing a SciFi story with lasers and spaceships and a fantasy story with castles and dragons and stuff

Well i don`t agree Al Calnos both stories are inspired by a CN cartoon so they have many things incomin it`s not the same story concept and they won`t colide but both stories have the same inspiration source.

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:01 pm

who said you cant slay the dragon with a lser rifle then land your spaceship on top of the castle? lol. Ithin while he may not be intending to collide stories now, he may end up doing so in the future.

Postby Rival » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:38 pm

Caligula wrote:who said you cant slay the dragon with a lser rifle then land your spaceship on top of the castle? lol. Ithin while he may not be intending to collide stories now, he may end up doing so in the future.

I don`t think so Caligula we allready have the "true" Mandy in the PPGD it wouldn`t make sense to collide the stories in the future. Also don`t forget Bleedman said GTDB are going to be a mini-thread only about 10 pages.

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:18 pm

right.. i was thinking on a more...umm...i really have no idea where im going with this. but it wudda been kool. Oh well.

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:15 pm

How about we just keep things as it is and stop asking questions. Things are starting to make my head hurt.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)