New Pages!!! 20, 21, and 22! Discuss!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Meowzy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:06 am

there is no spoon...
really? there is no spoon? then, there is no Meowzy? O_o
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:34 am

*huggles Gir* I love his cuteness!

Re: New Pages!!! 20, 21, and 22! Discuss!

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:12 pm

PPGD Freak wrote:I hate to think like this, but I don't think Blossom stands much of a chance against her right now. She's just going all-out on Bell right now, which is never a good idea if you don't know how strong your opponent is. It's obvious Bell isn't trying, and as pointed out, is intentionally getting Blossom angry. Blossom is far too emotionally agitated at this point; unless someone else shows up in the next chapter, well.....

Same here. However, unless Bleedman wants to blow up the whole plot by introducing another fighter to Blossom's side, the leader girl has to lose.

What I'm curious of is what sort of defeat Blossom will suffer.

Postby Chaz » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:50 pm

Another fantastic page Bleedman! ^_^
I've gotten used to panty shots in other mangas, so they don’t bother me.

I have a thought on what could happen next chapter...

Obviously Blossom is going to be pummelled sooner or later, and she's getting more and more pissed of Bell's taunting. Other PPGs save Blossom from a final hit. More taunting is given and Blossom (with all these bad feelings bottled up from the Dexter situation and previous taunting) goes ballistic. Buttercup tries to restrain her, while Bell picks Bubbles as a new target for now.

Bell and Bubbles have a stand off and Bell decides to go after Blossom/Buttercup. She flies off towards them and Bubbles follows her, trying to stop Bell. Blossom+Buttercup see that Bell's coming towards them. Blossom elbows Buttercup in the stomach, powers up a big ball of energy and fires. Bell smiles and flies just past the energy ball, but it ends up hitting Bubbles.

Buttercup grabs a shocked Blossom and shouts at her. Bell goes up to them (still flying at them), kicks Buttercup, spins in mid-air and kicks Blossom.

And that is where Bell looks victorious... And on that note, I'll let you decide what happens next.
"Well Grease me down and call me Slick! It is You!"
"I've been expecting you. Been dreaming of you like a Lovesick Lesbian." - Ukitsu (Battle Vixen/Ikki Tousen Manga)

Legally Insane, and Proud of it!

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:29 pm

My thoughts:

Show a few more scenes of the fighting.

Bubbles and Buttercup wander around their houses waiting for Blossom to come back. They meet Dexter and Otto, who did see Blossom sitting in the field a while ago, and after conversing for a while, they decide to go talk to her.

They find a few broken remnants from the fighting (maybe Blossom's ribbon), and a note about Blossom from Bell, but both girls are gone.

AKA, kidnapped.

Postby Cap. Hardman » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:38 pm

Caramba! eh de tirar o folego!

Bo! Bleedman!

Don't change it!

Postby Setuh » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:20 pm

Looks like Buttercup is going to loose. Reading previous posts I came up to a conclusion that this may be one of the possibilities what will be next:
Blossom gets knocked out>>She becomes a prisoner of mandark> Dex to the rescue<insert sth about deedee bot here>.
Where the path of logic ends, the fantasies come true...
Favourite quote: WAIT! MY BRAIN IS WORKING! - says Ed and throws Jimmys oven against the wall.

Postby Janana » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:12 pm

Alright! Time for some buttkicking! :snoogins:

Postby HyperShadow100 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:46 pm

I loved these pages. The action was just amazing. It seems, however, Blossom is going to get a bad beating. I wonder, is Bell there on account of Mandark, or did she decide to fight Bloosom for some other reason.

Gir seems as random as ever. Still, no spoon. How does one eat a steak without a spoon?

Loved the Matrix spoof, even if it has been overdone.

I also like the way the chapter ends. It seems that either Blossom has a trick up her sleeve, or is just shouting nonsense in that last panel.

I love the effects in these pages.

My only problem, is waiting for next chapter. I have little patience for good things. However, good things come to those who wait, so I will wait, because this is good.
I AM the Sandwich.

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:25 pm

Not really a trick...probably just her best try in defeating Bell (which probably would fail).

So far, Bleedman had not renewed his site yet, although the pages were up in his deviantART account. Go figure.

Postby Zack » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:31 pm

There is no spoon. He pulled off an old gag with a new twist. And it's the funniest I've ever seen!

Second funniest being "There is no fork"...and that wasn't even funny.

Interesting side note. My ex-girlfriend emailed me this picture, and I saw it, and just thought "ooh, good art, but panty shot OMG!" and left it at that.

Then later, in a chat with people my ex didn't even know, they showed me the first issue of the comic, I started reading and a few issues into realized where that art I saw before was from! This comic!

Odd >>
Remember. Bruises fade, Bones heal, and Chicks dig scars.
-
R.E.G.I.S. - Robot Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabatoge.
-
Regis: Do not panic, you will all die
-
Regis: Surrender, and I will kill you peacefully

Postby Cyros » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:34 pm

Wow, this is just intense! This is over 100x greater than any of the real shows anyday!!!

In short: w00t

Heck, the only way for Blossom to have it worse is if the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse showed up. (Note: Can you name them all???)
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Zack » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:36 pm

Death...uh...one to do with sickness...erm....the pasty one......and Frank
-
-
-

Postby Mortivore » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:54 pm

SemiJuggalo wrote:Not to be rude, but at least the number of panty shots are lower than chapter 1.

Technically, chapter 1 had three, maybe four, panty shots. Chapter 4 had five. What you might think could be panty shots in the first chapter might actually be the frilly underskirt that they wear.
Last edited by Mortivore on Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"G0 f0r th3 b33r B00! T3h B33R!" - Largo in his time of need.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:54 pm

the story just gits better and better

Postby Cyros » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:19 pm

Should I point out that the panty shots are of FIRST-GRADERS???

You people are sick.... :vomit:
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Mortivore » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:24 pm

Lord Kuwangst wrote:Should I point out that the panty shots are of FIRST-GRADERS???

You people are sick.... :vomit:

I'm not saying that I get off on it or anything. I'm just pointing out the discrepencies of what that person has said. I get pleasure from pointing out when others are wrong.
"G0 f0r th3 b33r B00! T3h B33R!" - Largo in his time of need.

Postby Zack » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:25 pm

...*slaps lord Kum-kwat*

Look. There are girls in skirts, and kung-fu kicks. Panty shots are bound to happen, who cares?

It's not like they're wearing thongs, or people are going all "OMG! THAT'S SO SEXY!" So yeah...who cares?
-
-
-

Postby Fixen » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:44 pm

Panty shots aren't the worst you know. Real pervert shots would have to be wind blowing their skirts up. And that had better not happen.

Heck, the only way for Blossom to have it worse is if the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse showed up. (Note: Can you name them all???)

What if that happens? XD

Postby Verec » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:52 pm

The modernized list is Death, Pestilance, Famine and War. Some say pestilance quit, and Polution took over. Others say there were originally five members and Kaos left the group because of personality conflicts. whatever happened those are the ones i know.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Cap. Hardman » Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:54 pm

Eh... Hunger, Plage, War and Death.

... Hey, Guys, Why discuting if it's "immoral" that clothes? Let the "Loings" fell the wind! lol

Postby Drum Major » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:25 pm

Blossoms gonna get it! Whoop I can't wait. Great actions sceans and I love the Gir implants.

Like I said before "At least they're not wearing thongs."

Maybe Dex will come and save her or something, but he's kinda mad at her so I dono whats gonna happen.
♫ Generate Some Excitement ♫
Box drill slide left
♫ 1+a 2isa 3e+a 4 ♫

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:30 pm

Mortivore wrote:*snip*

After checking the first chapter again, I realize that you're correct. It wasn't the frilly underskirt thingies. I guess it's just that the first chapter stands out the most because that's where I began reading. Also, it was the first time I noticed the panty shots.

And all this obsession with the panty shots is getting crazy. :brickwall:
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Zack » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:32 pm

Anyone who buys first graders thongs should be dragged out into the street, shot, decapitated, and have their heads stuck on polls to ward off anyone else who wants to buy first graders thongs.
-
-
-

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:36 pm

here! here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)