About Bell...

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:14 pm

dude, there just speculations, maybe, maybe not. probably not, but i dont hear anything better from yu.

Re: About Bell...

Postby Fixen » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:16 pm

Too far expansive would be the right argument. In that rate, Bell would be too much to handle. (but there's the fact that she is the daughter of Dr. X)

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:20 pm

but we dont even know dr. x really, he could be any powered being.

Postby Zack » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:57 am

I did give a better idea. That she'd probably just have the power of intangibalness. Which would be less expansive then projectional images.

I mean, it would be a good defense, but it would take away all her attacking power.
Remember. Bruises fade, Bones heal, and Chicks dig scars.
-
R.E.G.I.S. - Robot Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabatoge.
-
Regis: Do not panic, you will all die
-
Regis: Surrender, and I will kill you peacefully

Postby LeonHo » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:48 am

1st post and random spamming
Woo!

Postby PPGD Freak » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:53 am

Welcome, LeonHo!

You know, all this talk has got me wondering how Bell compares to the RRB. I mean, from what we've seen in the series, the RRB are about as strong as the PPG; maybe a little more powerful.
Evil has a new face....

Postby Disco Samurai » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 pm

Ooo! Maybe some kickass energy beams "a la Hadoken", coming from the energies of spirits around!

Dunno, something ghastly. xD
When people say you've changed... it's because you stopped living your life their way.

Postby Rival » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:24 pm

Bell is without a doubt stronger then the RRB. She`s a new character created by Bleedman. It is important for the story to make her as powerfull as possible.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Fixen » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:59 pm

The RRBs are trained fighters. The PPGs are not. Take your pick.

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:14 pm

ppg got more experience

Postby Verec » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:38 pm

Yeah but there is a saying amoungst the gith, seek out Senzi's reward. In other words find a turor to teach you. They say that Senzi learened more in a single day under Zerthimon's teutilage than he had in his 360 years of meditation. Makes you think huh?
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Meowzy » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:25 am

yeah, i'm guessing Bell is stronger than one PP girl, or one RR boy... but she would lose if the PPG and RRB work together.

and this Dr. X... could he have something to do with the professor?
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby 3darkhunter » Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:13 am

what if Dr.X was proffesor's roomate from his college days XD
i forgot his name but tried to get rich of chemical X trying to recreate the ppg in 1 episode hmmm but i dont think thats possible cause dr.x is from another planet...i think
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bl48UzWcKrI

Its weird how some songs can be inspiring when its kinda suppose to be depressing x-x

Postby Rival » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:55 pm

3darkhunter wrote:what if Dr.X was proffesor's roomate from his college days XD
i forgot his name but tried to get rich of chemical X trying to recreate the ppg in 1 episode hmmm but i dont think thats possible cause dr.x is from another planet...i think

No 3darkhunter it`s impossible the profesor you meant was named Dick or was it Rick?
But nevermind that he died at the end of the episode you meant. Also i think that Dr.x should be a new character to make the story more intresting. I would be very unhappy if it would turn-out that it`s not a Bleedman invented character.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.

Postby Fixen » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:54 am

In any rate, to another topic.

What's with Bell's eyebrows? O_o;;
They disappear when she fights. Is is supposed to be an indication of that?

Postby Rival » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:05 am

Fixen wrote:In any rate, to another topic.
What's with Bell's eyebrows? O_o;;
They disappear when she fights. Is is supposed to be an indication of that?

Haha well maybe it`s an indication she is a SSJ3 buy seriously i think that`s not so important Bleedman makes a great aford to make the artwork of Bell incredible. And a few slip off`s like the one with the eyebrows from time to time isn`t very important.

Postby Yoshi » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:52 pm

Okay here's the thing. All this talk about telekinesis and astral projection (Ghost images) and physic powers and whatnot aren't going to happen. Why? Because things like telekineses and astral projection take a lot of mind power. It is more through the mind then body that those sort of powers are used. And let's face it, Bell isn't the brightest bulb. No, her power would have to relate to raw speed or strength. Something like a Beserker style ability. You know, eerie white aura, insanely powerful strength and speed.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Rival » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:05 pm

Yoshimoto wrote:Okay here's the thing. All this talk about telekinesis and astral projection (Ghost images) and physic powers and whatnot aren't going to happen. Why? Because things like telekineses and astral projection take a lot of mind power. It is more through the mind then body that those sort of powers are used. And let's face it, Bell isn't the brightest bulb. No, her power would have to relate to raw speed or strength. Something like a Beserker style ability. You know, eerie white aura, insanely powerful strength and speed.

What are you talking about there are tons of characters in Toons and Animes which aren`t intelegent and have telekinetic powers.

Postby Fixen » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:05 pm

True. She needs intelligence.....

Funny (and at the same time, awesome) if it happens to Blossom.

Postby Yoshi » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:09 pm

I'm talking generally. Mind you I don't really watch too many Toons/Anime so I don't know.
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Fixen » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:59 pm

And neither do I. In fact, I haven't noticed how long it was since I last sat down on a Saturday morning in front of the TV...work just bogged me down every weekend.

Postby Zack » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:27 am

There are several different types of "mental" powers. Meditation and evolved brain power. Both come from mind over matter, but don't neccissarily require you to be a genius.

But I digress...I still doubt she'd have any power like that as it is. But then again, I wouldn't rule it out with the future apperance of Danny Phantom into the series.
Remember. Bruises fade, Bones heal, and Chicks dig scars.
-
R.E.G.I.S. - Robot Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabatoge.
-
Regis: Do not panic, you will all die
-
Regis: Surrender, and I will kill you peacefully

Postby Karuma » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:50 am

Yoshimoto wrote:Okay here's the thing. All this talk about telekinesis and astral projection (Ghost images) and physic powers and whatnot aren't going to happen. Why? Because things like telekineses and astral projection take a lot of mind power. It is more through the mind then body that those sort of powers are used. And let's face it, Bell isn't the brightest bulb. No, her power would have to relate to raw speed or strength. Something like a Beserker style ability. You know, eerie white aura, insanely powerful strength and speed.

If it were berserker, Gir's forhead would be in a million pieces right now. Berserker loses ALL control.

Postby chessiejo » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:31 am

i still think it would be cool if Bell had some magical powers, not scientific at all, like maybe she could be the host to some horrible demon from the pit or something.
in some card games- not that i would ever play them, oh no precious- magic can only be beaten by magic, i believe.

Postby Karuma » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:36 am

Heh... You sound like Jackie Chan's Uncle, "Magic must defeat magic!"

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)