The How Did You Find This Place?" Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: The How Did You Find This Place?" Thread

Postby Johnson » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:09 pm

Beyond The Pixel

I'm so glad Zenny (the head over at BTP) posted a link. I'm now addicted. I shake if I don't read the series at least once a day...
O< O
| -|-
|_ /\

Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me!

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:43 pm

verec wrote:YOu can have an unoffical club at any age. My school wouldn't let my brother organize a M:TG club, so they just met in a classrom on Wendsday morning durring 'activity period.'

I meant official ones. Elementary schools and middle schools normally don't do clubs, and it's even rarer to have activity period. neither of my schools had it. We had recess in elementary, and lunch in middle. That was it.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby SierraSonic » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:46 am

uhh, i was being a perv and looking for some sort of other kidn of doujins... >.> <.< google is your friend btw. ^^***

Postby Dorian » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:12 am

It was linked on a forum for another webcomic that I ironically don't read, just the forums.

Most of them quickly shot it down as being boring fanboy crap, but I became interested, especially when I watched the video and recognized Kamelot being used in it.
Never asked for this

Postby Cap. Hardman » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:32 am

I have to confess... I saw about this wile voting for OOTS (Order of The Stick – yes, I’m an RPG player). The 2nd one was a nice pice of pure Sh(*)… and the 3rd one was PPG…
I even don’t know why I decided to check it out… I fell too old for the show … but I did… and I really like it.
ImageDon’t worry, I’ll not vote for Order of The Stick anymore (they’re Nº 1.. don’t need my vote).

Postby Tuor » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Oops, it looks like our automated posting system is still messed up! The thread you're looking for is here
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)