Who is Your favorite Teen Titan? 2.0

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Who is your favorite Teen Titan?

Raven
42%
Beast Boy
23%
Starfire
17%
Cyborg
6%
Robin
13%

Total votes : 48

Postby Verec » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:54 pm

I don't want to take over the world, I just want to see Great Cthulhu rise from his slumber beneth the waves. And unlike all the other cultists, I am not content to wait 'till the stars are right.'
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:06 pm

First of all I love the show M*A*S*H and bb does remind me of hawkeye. I wish standards of television in america wernt so passified, Theres always so much worry about corruption in children that it stifles creativity. Developers should not have to worry about a villain being too creepy or a character saying something offensive, thats real life. Also if you think about it the forties had shows like tom and jerry where every few seconds someone got blown up or hit with a hammer. Then in Bugs bunny people got shot all the time. This is one reason I like shows such as Justice Leauge unlimited. And Static shock. I didnt like either at first, "there cheap ripoffs" but then i watched and they portray alotta aspects of life better than most shows. especially static shock.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:04 pm

Slade is very cool for a villian.

He's probably the first "Intelligent" bad guy I've seen in a while.

He doesn't make "Stupid" Mistakes, like spouting his plan while the heroes escape from whatever deathtrap he's got them in. He gets them in the trap, says something snide to tick them off royally, then runs to do whatever he really meant to do.

One of the best episodes that shows the smart and creepy evil of Slade would be the "Haunted" episode. Where Robin gets sprayed with that dust from Slades broken mask and starts seeing Slade everywhere.

As for Cyborg, He's got a few good episodes, like "Wavelength" where the H.Y.V.E. Academy guy is using his sonic cannon technology to cause that Tsunami. Or, the episode where he uses those rings to disguise himself as a human super, "Cold Stone" so he can infiltrate the H.Y.V.E. academy. (can't remember the name of that episode right now.)

That is also a good episode that shows a more human side of the "Bad Guy" Teens (Jynx, Gizmo, and Mammoth), especially Jynx. She seemed REALLY upset there at the end when Cyborg revealed he wasn't really one of them.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:19 pm

Caligula wrote:First of all I love the show M*A*S*H and bb does remind me of hawkeye. I wish standards of television in america wernt so passified, Theres always so much worry about corruption in children that it stifles creativity. Developers should not have to worry about a villain being too creepy or a character saying something offensive, thats real life. Also if you think about it the forties had shows like tom and jerry where every few seconds someone got blown up or hit with a hammer. Then in Bugs bunny people got shot all the time. This is one reason I like shows such as Justice Leauge unlimited. And Static shock. I didnt like either at first, "there cheap ripoffs" but then i watched and they portray alotta aspects of life better than most shows. especially static shock.

Whaddya mean "cheap ripoffs?"

As for Static Shock, have you seen the episode, 'Jimmy?' That one was about a boy who gets sick of being tormented by bullies so he brings a gun to school. In the end, Static learns the hard way that even his super powers can't protect those close to him from gun violence.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Re: Who is Your favorite Teen Titan? 2.0

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:53 am

what the hell are you talking about?? i think i just stated that they wer better shows at portraying realism in life. did you even read my entire post?!? damn.

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:22 am

Yea, Static Shock is a good show that protrays the reality of life, somewhat. I don't really watch it though. I mostly watch the anime on CN, like Rurouni Kenshin and anything after midnight on [AS].

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:56 pm

yeah, my favs are Full Metal Alchemist and Stand Alone Complex. FMA, i wish i could get the japanese one with subtitles and no editing, it would be alot cooler, though last nights episode was pretty disturbing eve after editing. Stand alone complex is such an easily imaginable future of earth (ghost in the shell in general) considering our technology.

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:05 pm

That was really disturbing. I can't believe he used his own daughter and dog!! And then the flashback to what his mother looked like. O.o

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:53 pm

yep it was disturbing but nowhere near as bad as the japanese version.

Postby Mandy » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:19 pm

That was really sad too seeing their guts on the wall. :(

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:34 pm

it was hard to tell after editing but i assumed it was a mixture of there physical bodies and the result of splitting them up, i.e. the alchemical proccesses residue.

Postby Zack » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:10 pm

*ahem* Ehehe...well, this is my first post, but uh...yeah. Raven. She's got the most powerful potential on the whole team in my opinion.

Plus, she's also got the largest background story with alot of odd twists in it.

Also, gotta love the outfit. Woo, thighs. =3
Remember. Bruises fade, Bones heal, and Chicks dig scars.
-
R.E.G.I.S. - Robot Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabatoge.
-
Regis: Do not panic, you will all die
-
Regis: Surrender, and I will kill you peacefully

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:16 pm

right...neway i forgot this was a teen titans thread, funny how stuff gets so off track. like this
_
(_
/
`== / /=,_
;--== o
//____//__/__
@=`(0) (0)

Postby Mortivore » Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:20 pm

I gotta go with Starfire. Have to love the energy blast powers along with the cool alien origin.
"G0 f0r th3 b33r B00! T3h B33R!" - Largo in his time of need.

Postby Drum Major » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:30 pm

Ravens my favorite but a lot of people over do the darkness. They turn it from 'I must refrain from emotion' to 'If I show ANY bit of anything even remotely similar to emotion the world will blow up spontaneously.'

That’s the only down side to her.
♫ Generate Some Excitement ♫
Box drill slide left
♫ 1+a 2isa 3e+a 4 ♫

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:33 pm

Caligula wrote:what the hell are you talking about?? i think i just stated that they wer better shows at portraying realism in life. did you even read my entire post?!? damn.

Whoa, chill! I was just asking what you meant by "cheap ripoffs." Nothing more.

*EDIT* And yes, I read your post. I was also asking if you seen the 'Jimmy' episode because that was a damn good one.

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:38 pm

SemiJuggalo wrote:
Caligula wrote:what the hell are you talking about?? i think i just stated that they wer better shows at portraying realism in life. did you even read my entire post?!? damn.

Whoa, chill! I was just asking what you meant by "cheap ripoffs." Nothing more.

*EDIT* And yes, I read your post. I was also asking if you seen the 'Jimmy' episode because that was a damn good one.

I meant you made it sound like i thought the shows were cheap rip offs, whe ni said that they arent.

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:40 pm

I know, it was just a question. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:43 pm

k, i just get annoyed when people read half a post then reply to it without much info, srry i thot that was wut yu wer doing.

Postby SemiJuggalo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:48 pm

No worries, dude. I have more sense than that.

*Back on topic* Season 3 of Teen Titans is supposed to resume in January and it's supposed to merge directly into season 4! Speaking of which, the 4th season focuses on Raven and her father, Trigon the Terrible.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:55 pm

really? thats awesome, raven based epsiodes are my favorites. I hope they go some into the teen titans west(or east? ) whichever it is with Bumblebee and aqua lad, and some others.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:50 am

They are going to have Cy go out with Bee, it's a given. And that sounds great that there is going to be more Raven episodes! I love the Dragon one. It showed that she can show emotions like happiness and the world won't blow up.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:31 am

yeah that was the best episode yet, very different sides of raven, and even BB kinda.

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:48 am

Mandy wrote:They are going to have Cy go out with Bee, it's a given. And that sounds great that there is going to be more Raven episodes! I love the Dragon one. It showed that she can show emotions like happiness and the world won't blow up.

NO. Cy and JYNX. JYNX I SAY!!!!!!

Dammit, where's the fanfic button......

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:30 pm

fanfic? fanaticfic.....

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)