Character battles!

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Verec » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:59 pm

The problem with that is he wouldnm't be able to infect a robotic race that is already under the control of someone else. Besides doesn't the Maveric virus only work on reploids? The cluster is billed as a haven for all robots, AIs and cybords. I'm thinking that some of those at least would be immune for sure. As for taking out the drones, drones are fodder, they only exist to tie up enemy military resources. Takeing out Vexus would be much harder.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Cyros » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:07 am

verec wrote:The problem with that is he wouldnm't be able to infect a robotic race that is already under the control of someone else.

Who says he couldn't? And I'm sure the Maverick/Sigma virus can infect more the reploids. Since it's a sentient virus, Sigma should have no trouble overtaking more primative types of machines and AI, unless they have some type of advance anti-viral programming. I doubt the Cluster would have that, though. lol
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Verec » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:23 am

All right let me put it this way, I write a virus for a PC. And then I put it in a Mac. Will it be able to do squat inside a Mac's systems? Thats the kind of analouge we are talking about, just because they have an electronic system does not mean that the virus might be able to replicate itself. Besides Sigma always seemed like a cheep ass charecter to me. Why anyone would want to rule the world is beyond me, It would be a full time job.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:28 am

Rule the worl? no i would rather just rule a small country, in the sky.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)