New Pages Discussion (Dec 11, 2004)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Seth Turtle » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:44 pm

yalborap2 wrote:I meant I consider myself an immature idiot.

The ad's a joke. It is not meant to be serious, and is actually meant to scare and/or freak people out.

And preteen != before puberty. People have gone through puberty as young as eight.

On the immature idiot part. Cool beans. On the ad part, not very effective but cool beans.

On the puberty at eight part. I think you're confusing orgasm with puberty. While a person can show the faintest signs of puberty at earlier ages, puberty isn't completed at eight in any cases.

Please refer to my college credentials and submit disagreements anonymously.

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:47 pm

meh. maybe I'm just a little more fucked up in the head than I thought, but I just don't see what's wrong with it in the whole mature love situation I laid out already.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby DragonShadow » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:10 pm

Seth Turtle wrote:On the puberty at eight part. I think you're confusing orgasm with puberty. While a person can show the faintest signs of puberty at earlier ages, puberty isn't completed at eight in any cases.

Actually I believe there was one anomaly where an 8 or 9 year old girl gave birth, but that's the earliest I've ever heard of something like that happening, and you cannot judge the standard based on one VERY exceptional case.

As for preteen sexual contact... it depends on what kind. It is natural for kids to be "curious" and explore a little bit, but as far as running around screwing everything in sight, it's probably not a good thing.
DragonShadow's Fanfiction Worlds
Current Selection: Echoes of the Past (My Life as a Teenage Robot/The Powerpuff Girls)

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:12 pm

I agree. Like I said, the only situation where it's alright is that whole mature love eachother thing, and even then it's not completely right(sex for those who can't get a job is a sort of "half-right" to me. I support your ability to do it, but I seriously think you should hold off until you can support the devil-spawn you could create.).

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Fixen » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:12 pm

Well...panty flashes are inherently inevitable if you're fighting. That's the truth. Wearing longer skirts (dresses) won't cut it either, because it'll get either one of them killed while they trip.
But you know...I wouldn't care.

Back to the story. In my mind I imagined Blossom getting beaten up and captured by Bell, and Dexter goes to save her along with the others.

Re: New Pages Discussion (Dec 11, 2004)

Postby Eror » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:17 pm

Eybrows... Bell lost her eyebrows in the last panels... o.O

Re: New Pages Discussion (Dec 11, 2004)

Postby Fixen » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:29 pm

O_O

Yeah...you're right.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)