Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Bleedman - Artist Of The Month

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:17 pm

http://mangarevolution.com/

It appears he got picked as Artist of the Month over at Manga Revolution, go read the interview if you wish. Lets all give him a big round of applause folks!

w00t :) :angel: :rock: ^_^

:Bell: :Blossom: :Bubbles: :Buttercup: :Dexter: :Courage: :Jack: :Mandy: :Otto: :Suzy: :Tootie: and the rest of the gang who dont have emotions on this fourm :P
Last edited by Al Calnos on Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Bleedman - Artist Of The Month

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:22 pm

*Applause*

This forum needs an applause Emoticon for such occasions... because I can tell that there will be more... w00t

:Blossom:+ :Bubbles:+ :Buttercup: = w00t
Last edited by Aresz-kun on Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:35 pm

Uh...*looks for applause emoticon*...

YAY!

Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:59 pm

All I have to say is that B-man is very good at what he does. And I do have some force cloning equipment that is very quick, a couple of months and we could have an army of bleedmen!

Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:32 pm

acktoo2001 wrote:Uh...*looks for applause emoticon*...

YAY!

If there was an applause emotion, wed have used it by now.

Anyways, give it up for the B-Man!

BLEEDMAN RULES!!!

Added after 2 hours 30 minutes:

When i say "Lets all give Bleedman a round of appluase", i mean it folks :P

*pulls out M4* :gun: get congradulating ya fools! lol j/k =P

Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:55 am

yeah!!!

ranmah

Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:13 am

Let's face it...

He deserves it. :( (tears of joy)

Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:31 am

whoop whoop im hungry *makes top ramen*

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:04 am

That's a great interview. Since Bleedman can't really talk to us on the forums it's nice to finally get to know a little bit about the guy that makes this rockin' comic.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:11 pm

Decoy wrote:That's a great interview. Since Bleedman can't really talk to us on the forums it's nice to finally get to know a little bit about the guy that makes this rockin' comic.

Agreed. And hey, as long as we're here to support him, more marvels await! I am DYING here in expectation of how that Bell/Blossom fight is gonna end up.

Raaah!

Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:20 pm

YAAAAAAAAAY for Bleedman *applauds*

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:01 pm

Why_am_i_here? wrote:whoop whoop im hungry *makes top ramen*

Ah, the halo-freak-idoit drops in. Please, if you are going to post ANYTHING, then at lest be ON TOPIC

Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:56 pm

Bleedman is a rare talent indeed, mainly because he works hard for his art. I respect people who work hard for their art that way, so I'm happy that Bleedman got some recognition outside of deviantArt.

Who knows, maybe someday he'll be in the news.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:01 pm

Seth Turtle wrote:Bleedman is a rare talent indeed, mainly because he works hard for his art. I respect people who work hard for their art that way, so I'm happy that Bleedman got some recognition outside of deviantArt.

Who knows, maybe someday he'll be in the news.

Today Manga Revolution, tomorrow Cartoon Network Fridays... wait tomorrow is Monday damnit >.@

Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:57 pm

lol that would be nice to see bleedman in the news O.o
because of him i actually started drawing anime...
his drawings are really good and motivating so ya he deserves all the recognition from every1. ^_^

Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:32 pm

Give me a B!
Give me an L!
Give me an E!
Give me another E!
Give me a D!
Give me an M!
Give me an A!
Give me a MUFFIN!

Whoot. Courtesy of Gir.

Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:08 am

Congratulations Bleedman! Without you, we wouldn't know how Gir looks in a skirt! :Applauds:
Go Bleedman go!

Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:37 am

I wanted to do a post with 100 w00t emoticons. But that would be stupid. So I'm just gonna say:

w00t x 100000000......

give me a B
give me a L
give me a taco

Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:02 pm

<insert Ed laughter of joy here>
Bleedman OWNS all ^_^
With such recomendations I begin to wonder, what would CN officials say if they'd finally notice B-mans FINE art. Let's just hope, he gets a Contract and gets FREAKIN rich ^^

<chills out>

May The Force Be With You B-Man...Always

:Dexter: :Blossom: :Bubbles: :Buttercup: :Courage: :Tootie: :Suzy: :Otto: :Mandy: :Layne: :Jack: :Halo: :Bell: :dj: :dave: :wildcard: :nix:

Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:12 pm

Yeah that would be great ^_^ if that ever happens i think it will only show on Saturdays on adult swim like Full Metal Alchemist... i think. Does full metal Alchemit come out on weekdays?

Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:47 pm

Setuh wrote:<insert Ed laughter of joy here>
Bleedman OWNS all ^_^
With such recomendations I begin to wonder, what would CN officials say if they'd finally notice B-mans FINE art. Let's just hope, he gets a Contract and gets FREAKIN rich ^^

<chills out>

May The Force Be With You B-Man...Always

:Dexter: :Blossom: :Bubbles: :Buttercup: :Courage: :Tootie: :Suzy: :Otto: :Mandy: :Layne: :Jack: :Halo: :Bell: :dj: :dave: :wildcard: :nix:

One, not all those little people are cutosy of Bleedman silly :P

And, oh we can wish* cant we?

*and by "wish" i mean somebody tell CN about this guy, so they can be all jealous and stuff... =P

Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:03 pm

Great job Bleedman! I knew you will be in the member of the month, because you're the most unique, and best, comic artist I've seen around the net!
Post a reply