Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:06 am

Uh I can't see PPG in Taiwan's cartoon network for a while.The TV shows in America seems to be the same situation.
Anyone know the reason?

Re: Why did cartoon network doesn't have PPG now?

Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:10 am

In the U.S. PPG comes on every friday. Today at 2 you can catch an episode with the Rowdy ruffs in it. Then at 2:30 it comes on again with Dynamo. You can figure out when and wich episode on by looking at the PPG website under schedule. Perhaps it's the same way with the asian PPG website ;) .

Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:53 am

Plus CN stoped production on the last few episodes.

Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:49 pm

verec wrote:Plus CN stoped production on the last few episodes.

No they didn't.

Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy should've stopped back in 2003 and the animation studio is still makin' the cartoon in it's prime. Cartoon Network doesn't just stop production on shows. They'll keep making them as long as there are still a certain amount of people watching them *points at Dexter*. There's probably a gap for the show right now though.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:45 am

There is no PPG in CN in Taiwan now. :(

Wht doesn't PPG have DVD for the latter episodes?I like the drawing in the movie and the latter episodes.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:49 am

I'm in Taiwan also. I remember they used to show it at 7pm after Samurai Jack.

What part of Taiwan you from? I'm from Hsinchu (I think I asked this questions. Please excuse my stupidness.)

How about that Typhoon this weekend. First december storm in 50 years.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:52 am

CN has gotten stupid, I mainly watch [AS] now.

Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:32 pm

Too..much...Ed, Edd, and Eddy on CN. It's overkill.

Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:13 am

ranmah wrote:I'm in Taiwan also. I remember they used to show it at 7pm after Samurai Jack.

What part of Taiwan you from? I'm from Hsinchu (I think I asked this questions. Please excuse my stupidness.)

Nothing happened in Taichung and Taiping.Only rains.
I don't like Ed,Edd,Eddy and mucha lucha and other Japanese cartoons.They are boring and stupid.

Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:05 pm

duzzkiller wrote:
ranmah wrote:I'm in Taiwan also. I remember they used to show it at 7pm after Samurai Jack.

Nothing happened in Taichung and Taiping.Only rains.
I don't like Ed,Edd,Eddy and mucha lucha and other Japanese cartoons.They are boring and stupid.

Those were a pair of American Cartoons... Not Japanese.

Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:30 pm

Yeah, American crap cartoons.

Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:40 pm

Ah. your in Southern Taiwan. I got the same up north. Though now it's getting colder.

Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:52 am

There's no such thing as too much Ed, Edd, and Eddie...

Anyways, I think there's still some good stuff on CN besides Adult Swim. Grim Adventures of B&M, Dexter's Lab (which I always thought was at least slightly better than the PPG, in my humble opinion), EE&E, and hell even the new Ninja Turtles cartoon isn't that bad. Most of the other stuff is pretty bad I agree (Totally Spies...WTF?!).

Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:55 am

Wooow....In France we don't even have Adult Swim.... Sometimes good cartoons such as PPG or Dexter but most of the time Ed, Edd & Eddy, Scooby-Doo (!), Tom & Jerry (!!), or Johnny Bravo (who I have to admit that I'm not a big fan....)

Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:47 pm

Decoy wrote:There's no such thing as too much Ed, Edd, and Eddie...

Anyways, I think there's still some good stuff on CN besides Adult Swim. Grim Adventures of B&M, Dexter's Lab (which I always thought was at least slightly better than the PPG, in my humble opinion), EE&E, and hell even the new Ninja Turtles cartoon isn't that bad. Most of the other stuff is pretty bad I agree (Totally Spies...WTF?!).

Hey, I like Totally Spies!
Jerry is cool.
Post a reply