Bell VS Blossom

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Who do you think will win?

Blossom
23%
Bell
30%
GIR!!!!!
35%
Undecided
12%

Total votes : 57

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:21 am

Finally some fight scenes!!! I bet the two will beat eachother to the point of exhaustion and then Gir comes in and whoops butt.

Postby Seth Turtle » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:51 pm

Baroque wrote:Or maybe they won't fight at all, and it ends with Sexy Results.

I highly doubt that Lolikon will enter into PPG Doujinshi. Bleedman has far too much talent to waste on hentai.

This only proves what Nikki-chan knows: men are sex-craved assholes. And perverted to boot. :tokingmonkey: *chuckle*

I think Bell just needs a hug. A really big, Bubbles-sponsored hug to make all the anger and psychoses (plural for psychosis) go away. Then again, Bubbles has to cure Mandy first.

To summarize:
Bell: :bird: *inflicts pain*
Blossom: :( *gets help from friends*
Bell: >.@ *flies off*
Gir: :ogle:

Re: Bell VS Blossom

Postby mowgli » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:16 pm

For me, I think that Bell has more power than the three Power puff girls together, so Blossom got her ass kicked, BUT after a little fight, cavalry comes out (the PPG, Dexter, Jack,....) and Bell summons the dark star coucil....Time for presentations, Bell says something like "I thought you were stronger" and just leave with all bad guys.... (Ok, I know, THAT's stupid)

Postby SemiJuggalo » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:10 pm

In MY opinion...

Blossom's gonna get the snot beaten out of her, put back in, and beaten out again.

Bell doesn't seem to be the kind of person to show mercy. Did you see that look in her eye's when she played "squeezie-toy" with Mojo's windpipe? She's probably going to have the advantange simply for being COMPLETELY unpredictable and unstable. Besides, Blossom is NOT feeling up to fighting. Especially not against a Powerpuff psychopath!

Which reminds me. This is probably part of Mandark's plan to use Blossom as bait for an even bigger trap (see chapter 3).
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Postby Al Calnos » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:22 pm

SemiJuggalo wrote:In MY opinion...

Blossom's gonna get the snot beaten out of her, put back in, and beaten out again.

Bell doesn't seem to be the kind of person to show mercy. Did you see that look in her eye's when she played "squeezie-toy" with Mojo's windpipe? She's probably going to have the advantange simply for being COMPLETELY unpredictable and unstable. Besides, Blossom is NOT feeling up to fighting. Especially not against a Powerpuff psychopath!

Which reminds me. This is probably part of Mandark's plan to use Blossom as bait for an even bigger trap (see chapter 3).

I do belive ive suggested that Bell(and GIR) might be helping Mandark... maybe Bell will throw some spiffy anti-PP net at Blossom to capture her and then take her to Mandark. Mandark then contacts Dexter and tells him to come to his lab, alone, if he ever wanted to see Blossom again. Dexter, then runs off to save his love... But the hell i know, im not Bleedman :P

Postby Cascade » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:31 am

Blossom will loose, but I bet she will have help from either Dexter or the others. I hope this isn't another one of those "The heroes are weak but look! The cool guy comes and kills or defeats the enemy in one blow." That's pretty awesome once and a while, but the Powerpuff Girls haven't won their own fight in a while. Well there hasn't been a lot of fighting.
I feel kind of odd reading a comic about this but then again, it is pretty good.
FUKKATSU

Postby Lee49645 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:06 am

Jasernaut wrote:I think Gir is going to do some mega super explosion move, on accident. Thus making both blossom and bell retreat!

ahahah u just read my mine lol
"Complexity Lies Within Simplicity" -Me

...so full of hate

Postby Conan-san » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:44 am

Baroque wrote:Or maybe they won't fight at all,

and it ends with Sexy Results.

*ANTIHENTAISUPAHAMEA'ED!*

That will be ENOUGH of that.
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby Aresz-kun » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:13 am

I don't remember where exactly I saw it, but I saw this really cool fan art piece that has Bell and Blossom, and Bell is holding Blossom up by the throat and I just remember thinking, "wow! Wouldn't it be neat if that was actually in the comic?" And now it will be! I can't WAIT for next Sunday!!

You mean this picture?
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11191034/

It was made by NeoSlashott! He is also from the Philppines and he is Bleedman's good friend at DA!
"I hate this job"

Postby Seth Turtle » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:25 pm

Very nice, Aresz-kun. Good form.

This might be a dumb question, but shouldn't we be thinking about Bell vs. Buttercup, since Buttercup is the self-proclaimed fighting queen of the Powerpuff Girls? Or is that a moot point, since the group is sentai and thus probably equally balanced in terms of fighting skills?

Bubbles will probably tackle-hug Gir (earning Bell's wrath and a free beatdown in the process), and Blossom might be overwhelmed by her Dexter-Psycho thoughts and her need to befriend this unknown sister of theirs. That's why I ask. Buttercup might be the only battle-capable Girl at the moment.

Postby Aresz-kun » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:34 pm

Seth Turtle wrote:Very nice, Aresz-kun. Good form.

I thank you I do try to keep the people connected to their artwork. But I didn t draw that... it Neoslashott's work... it can also be found at Bleedman's favourites if you know his DA account.

it is at http://bleedman.deviantart.com/ in case someone does not have a clue yet. ;)
"I hate this job"

Postby 3darkhunter » Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:13 pm

hmmm i think blossom would get her butt whooped unless her friends or sisters come to help. If that doesnt work then shell just have to try to outsmart bell

Im still rooting for Blossom w00t w00t

Postby Al Calnos » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:12 pm

3darkhunter wrote:hmmm i think blossom would get her butt whooped unless her friends or sisters come to help. If that doesnt work then shell just have to try to outsmart bell

Im still rooting for Blossom w00t w00t

People, let us not forget the plot at hand. Mandark wants to kidnap Blossom as part of a revenge against Dexter. Mandark is under the watchful eye of Dr. X. Dr X is Bell's "farther". GIR is Bell's pet. Bell and GIR show up when Blossom is all gloomy and by herself... any of this getting though?

Anyways we'll just have to wait til next Sunday to see what happens...

Postby Setuh » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:30 pm

Bell will win, but she will not kill Blosson.She will take her as a prisoner. It will help the plot. This way Bleedman can finally get some action. At least I see many plot courses from this point.
Where the path of logic ends, the fantasies come true...
Favourite quote: WAIT! MY BRAIN IS WORKING! - says Ed and throws Jimmys oven against the wall.

Postby Miztaken » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:47 pm

Gir shall truimph over all.
During the day, in the middle of the night,
two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
came and shot the two dead boys.
And if you dont believe that this lie is true,
ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Postby Ravenger » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:00 pm

Miztaken wrote:Gir shall truimph over all.

true dat, Girr will win...no question he just will

Postby 3darkhunter » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:01 pm

ya i remember the plot... eer... just forgot to type what i think was going to happen. ^^;

But i do agree witht he people who said that Bell would take Blossom as prisoner :(

Added after 3 minutes:

but there are so many things that can happen.. who knows Gir might actually kick @$$ *mumble mumble*... hehehe your right

and plz dont respond to my comment abour gir cause he is one of my favorite cartoon characters

Postby Sylvia Stout » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:26 pm

Actually, does anyone else think Bell might be a distraction while Mandark prepares to nab Blossom (after Bell beats her up, of course)? It does seem odd for her to just attack Blossom by herself when she could have brought a back-up team. Especially since it's true that Blossom's allies could show up at any minute. Plus, Mandark was just talking about kidnapping her to get back at Dexter.

As for G.I.R. winning, um, well this G.I.R. seems much more coherent than show-G.I.R., but he wouldn't attack Bell; he'll probably just cheer her on. :shock: I think Bell has been built up as more powerful than Blossom, though, so if it's one-on-one, she'd win. It just seems like there might be more going on.

EDITED to add that I have seen some people speculating that this is part of Marndark's revenge plan; what I'm saying is that perhaps Mandark is at the school WITH Bell, waiting until she weakens Blossom enough that he can take her down. I just think it would be strange if Bell didn't bring any backup.
"Without Christmas, the US economy will collapse, anarchy will reign everywhere, and I WON'T GET MY PONY!" -- Earthworm Jim

"Ha, Ha-ha! Ha-ha! Ha-ha!" -- Mandark

Postby Horu » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:12 pm

Yeah my voted put GIR!!! ahead sweet, anyways i'm fairly sure it doesnt matter cause after Boba Fett would have to come over with Riddick and kick all their asses.

But hey who knows right?

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:26 pm

Everybody needs to realize that Dr. X has stated that Mandark Has no IDEA that he's being watched by Dr. X, Let alone being manipulatd.

Bell is not there to help Mandarks plan.

Mandark is not receiving any direct assistance from Dr. X, now inadvertent assistance is a different story.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Chimou » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:39 pm

Oh come on! How could Blossom lose? She's the good guy!

Postby DocKill » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:58 pm

Just because some one is good doesn't mean they win every time. Blossom will probaly lose, but in the next fight Bell and Blossom have, and they will fight again I'm sure, Blossom will kick Bell's butt.

Postby Chimou » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:01 pm

Good only loses when it's inconvient to the plot flow...

Postby DocKill » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:07 pm

And its not inconvient right now? Anyway I'm also taking into account Blossom's mind set, she was just ambushed by some one who is stronger then her when she is at her lowest mental point. Blossom is still thinking about Dexter and what he did to Mandark(whatever he did do it had to be something big).

Postby Chimou » Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:09 pm

Maybe Dexter castrated him...? I hope so.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)