The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Meowzy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:55 pm

myeah, it sounds good... but i dont think so.
i think dr. X came to Mandark, and twisted the tragic tale in a way that Dexter is to be blamed for Dee Dee's death.
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby Mandy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:00 pm

I just think Doc X observes Mandork and does not interfere in any way.

Postby SemiJuggalo » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:52 pm

I've waited for this moment and it is here!

I noticed that Bleedman ended the trip to the past just before we see what happens to Mandark. Good way to build suspense. I think it's sweet that Blossom hugs her sisters when she rejoins them. After seeing what happened to Dee Dee, she appreciates them even more than ever. She even saves Otto from being jacked up by Buttercup (heh)!

Okay...I tried. I really did. But I just can't hear GIR singing that song! Sure, I've seen enough episodes of Invader Zim that I know his squeaky electronic voice by heart, but I can't imagine how that song would sound coming out of his mouth--err, electric speech generator!

Not that it wasn't funny, though. It actually fits considering what's possibly going to happen now that Bell's on the scene.

Oh, how I wish this was animated! I could just picture it: While GIR is singing, just as the smoke clears and the dust settles, you'd see Bell.
"You may have won the battle but I'm out of ammunition!" --The Four Postmen

Instead of constantly complaining about 4Kids, why not take action? Why not stop watching their butchered anime programming? You're only providing them with more undeserved ratings! That's what I did... after a while, actually.

I actually tried to give the 4Kids version of One Piece a chance, I REALLY DID! However, as the show progressed, I grew sicker and sicker of all the glaring edits and horrid voices! So, I've decided to avoid watching any 4Kids-related shows, which is a shame because the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is the only 4Kids show worth watching!

Saturday mornings are dead to me... way to go, Al Kahn!

Location: Somewhere cursing Keiji Inafune for pulling the extras from the MMX Collection.

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)