Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Re: Question, question~!

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:01 pm

Okay then, before you all deliver the wrath of n00bie initiation practices upon my humble person, I'd like to ask if anyone here knows ANYTHING about the Kids from Down Below RPG (?) that Bleedman mentioned in his latest devpiece. I'd appreciate it.

And by all means, once my question's been answered, let the initiations proceed.

Added after 5 minutes:

Of course, this is all provided that this topic isn't immediately buried under the stack of 'popular' threads. ~.~

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:01 pm

I'd like to know this myself.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:40 pm

To put it short its just a concept to put together a team of kids who are from the world of the damned.

Characters are (starting from the left)

I think Lenore and that plushie are from Beetlejuice, but I am not sure I never watched that show...

Negral Jr. There was this monster guy Negral from Billy&Mandy who lives in the center of the earth and he is alone so once he kidnaps Billy&Mandy to play with him forever, he wears suit and has this elvis like hair and blue skin and he can generate tentacles from his back and zap the ones he holds in them. Obviously Negral Jr is the kid of that guy.

Grimm Jr and Mini-Mand ywas created by deaddoll00 at Deviantart.
Here is the link http://www.deviantart.com/view/12560418/
Her concept was that Mandy and Grim might fell in love and get married in the future and these 2 are their kids. However Mini Mandy somehow died and her body was rebuild from stuff not mentioned and her soul sealed in it.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:44 pm

Ohhhhh, I remember Negral now. And I think I vaguely remember Lenore, and I saw the Grim Jr. and MiniMandy thing, so I think I get it. Thanks so much. ^^

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:46 pm

Don't mention it... ^_^

Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:35 pm

Lenore is actually from a bizzare print comic, only ever saw two issues. She was happy for a little undead girl who had weird shit going down all the time.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:03 pm

Lenore and Ragamuffins are from the comic Lenore, written by Roman Dirge and published by Slave Labor Graphics.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:18 pm

Oh, awesome! I want to read it now. *runs off to do a search*

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:20 pm

Aresz-kun wrote:I think Lenore and that plushie are from Beetlejuice, but I am not sure I never watched that show...
They're actually from the comic book Lenore created by Roman Dirge(He's the guy who helped with Jhonen Vasquez on Invader Zim ;) )

Aresz-kun wrote:Negral Jr. There was this monster guy Negral from Billy&Mandy who lives in the center of the earth and he is alone so once he kidnaps Billy&Mandy to play with him forever, he wears suit and has this elvis like hair and blue skin and he can generate tentacles from his back and zap the ones he holds in them. Obviously Negral Jr is the kid of that guy.

Don't forget Nergal married Billy's Aunt Sis, so that makes Nergal Jr. Billy's demonic cousin! ^_^

Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:36 pm

Whoo, that's great, amusing, and creepy all at once. XD Yay, Billy's got demonic relatives~!

Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:47 pm

Janana wrote:
Aresz-kun wrote:I think Lenore and that plushie are from Beetlejuice, but I am not sure I never watched that show...
They're actually from the comic book Lenore created by Roman Dirge(He's the guy who helped with Jhonen Vasquez on Invader Zim ;) )

Aresz-kun wrote:Negral Jr. There was this monster guy Negral from Billy&Mandy who lives in the center of the earth and he is alone so once he kidnaps Billy&Mandy to play with him forever, he wears suit and has this elvis like hair and blue skin and he can generate tentacles from his back and zap the ones he holds in them. Obviously Negral Jr is the kid of that guy.

Don't forget Nergal married Billy's Aunt Sis, so that makes Nergal Jr. Billy's demonic cousin! ^_^

Thanks! I never knew all this... ^_^

Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:17 pm

Halfling Rogue wrote:Whoo, that's great, amusing, and creepy all at once. XD Yay, Billy's got demonic relatives~!

Well it just so happens that Aunt Sis wasn't the only one who married a monster. ;) Irwin's dad married one too! After watching the Billy & Mandy episode "That's My Mummy!", I found out that Billy's friend Irwin has a mummy for a mommy! lol
Post a reply