Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show?

Postby Jack Salem » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:37 pm

.....whoa.....After typing the title I'd know for sure I'd be able to answer it right away but actually this is a toughy. Let us evaluate.

PPG Doujinshi

Pros: The thing this comic gains opposed to the actual show is a sense of reality amongst the characters, A lot more emotion, and a lot more detail. It takes a spin off the original franchises, turning it into the scale of a full scale japanese manga complete with action and suspense!.....HOWEVER.....

Cons: The whole reason I even watch the original cartoon series is...lost. It's almost as if the creamy center has been stripped from it and replaced with a plot that (if you think about it) is virtually a rehash from any (or many) other anime plot(s). It rolls a bit too...unoriginal. Cool, but almost too unoriginal (like it matters. We get to see tons of our favorite characters in a crossover frenzy. THAT'S what we really want to see...or I really want to see at least).

Also, there's not enough action. Not enough emphasis on the 'power' part of the powerpuff girls. Emotion is nice but there's WAAAY too much "mushy" stuff going on if you know what I mean. Love/Romance was never a key ingrediant in the original metaphorically speaking (although enjoyable to read). Once again I'm not saying the emotion is bad, there's just...too much of it. I've heard some members saying that they wish more action scenes would come soon. I want some really GOOD full blown battle scenes too (that I KNOW B-man's capable of). What I really liked about the original show as the fact that it wasn't always 'smash, bash, 'n crash' here and there. The girls attacks were pretty creative sometimes. (like those crazy spin attacks 'n whatnot). Yeh, that was cool. Wish we could see some more of that and not more energy blasts we've seen (not just in the DBZ spoof).

Another note I'd like to emphasize is that there's not enough comedic elements. For something that's based off of mostly comedys, there's not much of it to go around. What happened? Bleeman is relying purely on action and 'soap-opra-ish' animetastic elements as a crutch for entertainment? Looks like it. Nothing in the comic is really funny...at all. I mean, there were some stuff here and there that was meant to be funny but didn't really make me laugh out laud like the actual show.
....HOWEVER.....

pros: A lot of the character's personalities were represented just as good as the shows and then some. There were so many different layers to each character that's been uncovered uncannily. The whole thing seems a lot less 2D and the characters emerge into a wider universe, much more...believable. This makes for good cinematography. Makes it more enticing. Still, though....look at the first page of the comic and youll notice that's a HUGE elementary school. looks more like a highschool to me. Anyway, yeh there's definatly some things I'd change...just for accuracy reasons y 'know.

Wow, that was critical....but if anything B-man can handle it (I'm probably gonna get a mob of die-hard b-man fans comming at me with torches and pitchforks for calling his plot unoriginal :brickwall: ). He said himself he wasn't good at writing stories so....

Anyway, what do I pick? Well, I'm gonna go with the original series. The concept of 3 superpowered girls seems deliciously and understandibly simple and it works well with other simple (and sometimes comedic) aspects of the franchise like a green raving monkey thats bent on world domination who, when he speaks, ends up repeating himself over and over again in different ways. It's bazzar, random, and one of the things that make people watch shows on CN, Nick, Etc. That same simple conept just beefed with anime and manga-like elements not only seems out of place but is very easy to do. I'd say B-man's comic would be better than the original but such fanfiction-the way this one is done-takes a lot less effort as a whole (that's right, I SAID IT! Less effort) and can be acheived the same way if a kid did the same thing in craptastic fan-art. In fact if it wasn't for the outstanding visuals then I doubt this comic would have nearly as much attention.

*waits for horde of B-man fans to carry him off to the lion's den* o.O

Okay, that's it. In my eyes, B-man isn't THE PERFECT comic creator as he lacks many elements that were essential to be explored...but it LOOKS good and thats his profesion and judging purely on that I'd say he's done a good job.

Now, your turn! w00t
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Acktoo » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:42 pm

Dude, you are so going to be eaten alive. *maniacal lol*
Too good for you.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 13104
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm
Location: Between Planes
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Al Calnos » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:51 pm

I actually like the comic more than the show(s) (dont worry, im not gonna kill ya, you rasie good points :P).

Not all comics have to have comedy. And Bleedman is explaining DeeDee's death in detail, thats why there hasnt been many fight scenes. Remmber he only does 2 pages a week, longer if problems arasie (such as this week). Hes on what? Chapter 3?4?5? He said there he was hoping for about 10-20 more chapters. So give him some time, we will get back to the ass wooping soon :)

*runs out of the way of the B-man fanboys/girls*
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:29 pm
Location: Arkansas
Gender: None specified

Postby Mandy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:24 am

I don't really like the TV counterpart. I love this because it's much more dark and is directed to more of a teenage audience.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Prof_Iridium » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:54 am

Honestly, I like both in their own settings.

Also, CN itself mixes characters and situations (not talking about animation in jokes), with their commercials. You see the professor trying to help Ed in his car, and all the other genius' putting in their two cents. (although Dexter is really being cheeky). So the 'megaville' world bleedman has created isn't too hard to belive.

I like both, I enjoy both. :D Bleedman almost does a fantastic job of complimenting the original characters, while giving his unique spin on things and makes for a good crossover. As opposed to other crossovers..which usually don't work. I think this is really the first crossover fanwork I've actually thoroughly enjoyed to be quite honest. ^_^
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:08 am
Location: Ohio (moved)
Gender: None specified

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:51 am

I like the comic way better than all the shows combined.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18162
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:07 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby DocKill » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:01 pm

I like the comic better then the shows, mainly because of its story line,

which is serious at some points and doesn't only focus on comedy.

Sometimes a little drama is good
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:58 am
Location: Somewhere in chaos...
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Aresz-kun » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:30 pm

I like the comic better than the shows because I can only watch dubbed versions and they suck... >.<
"I hate this job"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Hungary
Gender: None specified

Postby Decoy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:34 pm

The comic is great, but I stil prefer the actual show. I like how this comic has a more serious tone, but I just really enjoy some of the comedic moments in the T.V. series. Also, I agree with Dakota that this comic is getting a little too mushy for my tastes. When I first started reading this and I saw the Dexter/Powerpuff Girls fight I thought, "Whoa damn this is awesome!" However, after the fight with the big monster thing there has basicly been no action in the comic. Drama and character building are nice, but what is the point of developing characters if they never do anything?
A skilled decoy can lead your enemies off your trail. A master decoy can survive to do it again.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:15 pm
Location: Place
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Mandy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:49 pm

Aresz-kun wrote:I like the comic better than the shows because I can only watch dubbed versions and they suck... >.<
I don't think the shows are dubbed to english.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Prof_Iridium » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:50 pm

No the shows are not dubbed in English (since they are originally created for an American audience), but the shows are dubbed in different languages when they're shown overseas. I think that's what Aresz-kun was referring to. :)

On a sidenote, Watching PPG in Korean is amusing and fun. ^_^
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:08 am
Location: Ohio (moved)
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Aresz-kun » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:59 pm

Mandy wrote:
Aresz-kun wrote:I like the comic better than the shows because I can only watch dubbed versions and they suck... >.<
I don't think the shows are dubbed to english.


I live in Hungary in Central Europe and we get CN and Nick from Poland and they show only dubbed Hungarian versions of all cartoons. As for meI watch cartoon network for like 7 years now I saw the original shows like years ago when we had CN from the U.K and that was very cool to see it original sounds. Those where the good ol days! ^_^

Needless to say that (from 1-2 years ago) until today I can watch only those shows which are dubbed, and they botehr to dub only like 20% of them. So most of the show you can watch I never saw.

I never ever saw any Zim, Teenage robot Jenny, Imaginary friends home, Fairly odd parents, Atomic Betty, Danny Phanotm, Meglas XR, Transformers Armada, Teen Titans and the list can go on more of the newer shows the list may go on. OH and don t foget that they show NO ANIMES!!! Because Anime is bad for you!!! :vomit: I hate that they show no anime at all... :brickwall: (I hope this will change)

Most shows just plain suck, the PPG is on the lead on suckage because the dubb actors of the girls are all like 20 years old, Dexter had 3 different dubb actors ever since they started it and it s a pain to see that his voice changes from 1 episode to another. The dubbing studio that made them was the worst I ever experienced..

I only watch Toonami because those cartoons are done by a different grup of actors who are HELL GOOD!!! Too bad they show only Jack, X-Men Evolution, Justice league, He-Man, Batman of the Future and I alread ysaw all of the episodes and there is nothing new they keep showing the old ones.

The newest on Toonami, which is really good is my current obsession of Transformers Energon (or Superlink if you please), I know it s not a real big anime but this is the first time I saw any Transfomers in my life in Hungarian. DAMN those dub actors are true professionals I usually hate dubbed stuff but they got me hooked and obsessed to Transformers Energon. :snoogins:
"I hate this job"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Hungary
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby chessiejo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:15 pm

this art is really impressive, very slick and smooth. So many different poses and scene combinations, and everything seems perfect. the coloring and shading and all are just perfect too.

i like the stories all right and they are nice for a change but i do think the original had a lot of tongue-in-cheek fun, hidden jokes, it was and is most creative.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: adirondacks
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Janana » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:00 am

I think the comic's better. ^_^
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Floating Through Time, Space & The Internet
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Zecro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:02 am

The is better. T3h end.

Besides I don't have cable anymore, so I don't watch TV at all.

And if you want humor comics, there are lots on the web. I can link some if you want. This is diffrent. It's a breath of fresh air from the whack-pow-ohthatwasfunny atmosphere of other comics and the cartoons.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:21 am
Gender: None specified

Postby New Era Outlaw » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:58 am

Dave wrote:I like the comic way better than all the shows combined.


As we on the VG Cats forums would say....Q(uoted) F(or) E(mphasis).
Image <==Poke Roll and see what happens.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:42 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby DocKill » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:13 am

I like seeing the PPG girls with real hands and faces, not just those stupid

stumps for hands it looks like the artist for the show got lazy.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:58 am
Location: Somewhere in chaos...
Gender: None specified

Postby Jack Salem » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:04 am

Decoy wrote:The comic is great, but I stil prefer the actual show. I like how this comic has a more serious tone, but I just really enjoy some of the comedic moments in the T.V. series. Also, I agree with Dakota that this comic is getting a little too mushy for my tastes. When I first started reading this and I saw the Dexter/Powerpuff Girls fight I thought, "Whoa damn this is awesome!" However, after the fight with the big monster thing there has basicly been no action in the comic. Drama and character building are nice, but what is the point of developing characters if they never do anything?

Score 1 for my side :unsure: .

I don't know. I just SO don't like the idea of people praising some dude that came seemingly out of nowhere and (although has lots of talent) gets praise/fan-art/fan-fiction etc yet with all this comes little to no recognition of the actual original creators OR the original show. Its all this 'Bleedman is the definition of perfection but screw the creaters cuz they suck'. Bleedman didn't CREATE the powerpuff girls and before he signs some contract saying that he IS Craig....he doesn't get my vote for 'better'. Every other peice of Bleedman fan-art I see the description saids "this is one of Bleedman's characters". Wait, Bleedman? Since when? With so many of us praising the comic :unsure: ....I know he doesn't mean anything by it and I know it isn't his fault but in MY book that's the closest thing you can get to plagurism without actually plagurising.

I like seeing the PPG girls with real hands and faces, not just those stupid

stumps for hands it looks like the artist for the show got lazy.

Another example. Total disrespect for the team who ORIGINATED the show yet the praise that they're suppose to be getting is 'leeched' to Bleedman. WTF :cussing: . It's okay to like some fan-fiction but please show at least a smidgen of respect for the original.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby DocKill » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:32 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:Another example. Total disrespect for the team who ORIGINATED the show yet the praise that they're suppose to be getting is 'leeched' to Bleedman. WTF :cussing: . It's okay to like some fan-fiction but please show at least a smidgen of respect for the original.


Its not like I wanted to show disrespect, and I don't the show is good, but

I was just stating my opinion on the topic. Just because people say that

they like the comic a person made from a TV show doesn't mean that

they hate the original at all. It just means that they prefer the comic in

their own opinion
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:58 am
Location: Somewhere in chaos...
Gender: None specified

Postby Disco Samurai » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:38 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:Another example. Total disrespect for the team who ORIGINATED the show yet the praise that they're suppose to be getting is 'leeched' to Bleedman. WTF :cussing: . It's okay to like some fan-fiction but please show at least a smidgen of respect for the original.


I can't see why having a different style is "total disrespect". From my perspective, it's another view of a SERIES you happen to love (otherwise, why would you choose THEM to apply a doujinshi to?). It's precisely what a doujinshi's all about another perspective from a main series that you may or may not like, yet they NEVER mean to take the place of the original.

It's homage, pretty much (or at least that's what I think). My perspective is at this being a kickass, awesome homage to a cartoon show that was what got us here in the first place.

Yet, if you ask me about it comparatively, I'd say this one takes the cake. Why? Because yea, I like the comedic roll the original series have... but I also like how the character development is working here, I enjoy the art by far more, the comedy is STILL there, but it needed some character development before going on with the flow... and the doujinshi ain't THAT ahead for us to jump into conclusions.

Do NOT misunderstand me: I ADORE the Powerpuff Girls... but I just am enjoying it even MORE thanks to this doujinshi, because it lets me explore how would that show be if it was seen from another perspective.

There's still so much to see and experience, and I honestly can't wait for more! =3
Last edited by Disco Samurai on Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When people say you've changed... it's because you stopped living your life their way.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:56 pm
Location: The Dance Floor!
Gender: None specified

Postby Naur » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:38 pm

I'm half and half with it. Frankly depends on which shows we're talking about. Example, I loath Johny Bravo, but I like the use of Suzie in here, I'm not a fan of how Genndy and Craig illustrate Dexter and the PPG, but many of the ideas for the stories they have are brilliant (the Beat alls, a whole episode of dialogue from beatle's songs.......INGENIUS!) and so it goes on. Frankly I'd say I like it as much as some of the shows, more then others.
Image
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2213
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Spaaaaaace! {o}
Gender: None specified

Postby Aresz-kun » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:43 pm

Dakota Sanz wrote:
Decoy wrote:The comic is great, but I stil prefer the actual show. I like how this comic has a more serious tone, but I just really enjoy some of the comedic moments in the T.V. series. Also, I agree with Dakota that this comic is getting a little too mushy for my tastes. When I first started reading this and I saw the Dexter/Powerpuff Girls fight I thought, "Whoa damn this is awesome!" However, after the fight with the big monster thing there has basicly been no action in the comic. Drama and character building are nice, but what is the point of developing characters if they never do anything?

Score 1 for my side :unsure: .

I don't know. I just SO don't like the idea of people praising some dude that came seemingly out of nowhere and (although has lots of talent) gets praise/fan-art/fan-fiction etc yet with all this comes little to no recognition of the actual original creators OR the original show. Its all this 'Bleedman is the definition of perfection but screw the creaters cuz they suck'. Bleedman didn't CREATE the powerpuff girls and before he signs some contract saying that he IS Craig....he doesn't get my vote for 'better'. Every other peice of Bleedman fan-art I see the description saids "this is one of Bleedman's characters". Wait, Bleedman? Since when? With so many of us praising the comic :unsure: ....I know he doesn't mean anything by it and I know it isn't his fault but in MY book that's the closest thing you can get to plagurism without actually plagurising.

I like seeing the PPG girls with real hands and faces, not just those stupid

stumps for hands it looks like the artist for the show got lazy.

Another example. Total disrespect for the team who ORIGINATED the show yet the praise that they're suppose to be getting is 'leeched' to Bleedman. WTF :cussing: . It's okay to like some fan-fiction but please show at least a smidgen of respect for the original.


First of all Dacota you are not someone who may tell us who should we respect and who we shouldn't. Furthermore nobody ever said here that the original creators suck so your arguements are not valid.

Look, why do you even compare Bleedman's work with the original? As for me I cannot really see the point in it. The 2 things are totally different.

Bleedman is doing a comic using the characters that was made up by others well blow me he is doing it ALONE for NOTHING! While Genndy and Craig earned a huge amount of money for them but they did different styles and can you guess they did cartoons and they have an army of animators at their disposal. If you ask me these 2 things are quite different and very hard to compare. Obviously you failed to see this because you started a thread about such a meaningless question.

Bleedman is giving the greatest possible respect to the original creators by using their characters but you failed to see this as well. He is not doing plagiarism, plagiarism is when you earn something on other's work. But wait Bleedman works on this, in fact he works his ass-off for nothing. We the readers and fans also giving the respect to bleedman and through that the creators themsleves.

I am very sorry that you did not find satisfaction on his comic however you are not someone who may alter the story by demanding more fights and action this is not a cartoon action is much more difficuilt to do here, and if you don't like it you can still watch the old shows like I do and nobody will feel bad about it....
"I hate this job"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Hungary
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Jack Salem » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:09 pm

Okay, okay, you guy's have got me almost half way wrong. Get comfortable and I'll explain my way of looking at this:

Now, first of all, I didn't say liking the comic was disrespect to the original authors directly. I'm not trying to tell you what your opinion should be. I DID NOT say Bleedman was the 'evil' one for donating time and energy on a project. I didn't call him a plagurist, heck, I didn't even say I didn't like the comic because Lord knows I do.

With that outta the way:
1) I said I PREFER the original show because of 'yaddayadda'.
2) I didn't say emotion and drama was bad. I just said that if you're going to make a spin-off of something, namely an action comedy, then it would take at least a hint of said 'yadda' in order to fill in a void that will eventually emerge. An area that makes The Powerpuff girls the powerpuff girls and not another element. Action and comedy, like it or not, are a main part of the PPG's identity and different perspective or not, it'll still create a void if it pales. If this (and slightly more originality) was included then yes I'd probably like the comic more than the show itself.
3) Bleedman is not a god of goodies. Nobody really is. You say that right now it's bad to assume that there's too little of something in the comic as a whole thus so far and yet...it's somehow safe to assume he'll somehow fill the wimb and deliver (namely more action) than he has. It works both ways. Frankly until I SEE some entertainment then I'll be entertained. As of right now, my reaction was, and until changed, remains pretty much the same as Decoy's (don't get me wrong. I still like the comic).

Now for the record, I'm not a superhuge PPG fanatic (as it probably looks like). I'm usually a critic for live action cinematography. CN cartoons have just always been my favorite cartoons. in general I have a universal feel and opinion about credit. Liking the characters, art, and other elements of the show is COMPLETLY different from liking the adaptation. I LOVE the adaptation of this comic but I give a thumbs up to the one's who created the characters. Since 90% of the comic's characters and themed concepts go to the original creaters (this post is getting long) there's not much other than the art style, megaville, and a select few characters I can truly call bleedman's work. After all, it's just fan-fiction.

I don't expect those who are extremely loyal to Bleedman the 'mega-artist' or whatever to at least take a glimpse of things in my perspective. After all, we ALL have opinions just as valued as the next. I'm not trying to start trouble but I can't stop a B-man cronie that feels the need to defend his favortite artist (not pointing any fingers) then... So...yeh. Let's keep this clean and express our opinions not directly in contrast to others.

*dodges brick and runs for the hills*
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Do you like Bleedman's comic better than the actual show

Postby Aresz-kun » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:49 pm

Agreed then... ^_^
"I hate this job"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:12 pm
Location: Hungary
Gender: None specified

Postby Verec » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:21 pm

Yea and nay I suppose, each one is so different that a actuall comperisson is difficult. B-man is concerned with his Meta-Plot above all else, while the original cartoon was instead focused on parodying heros and displaying a trio of supergirls. One is focused on a many leveled humor, the other on a more serious and deadpan attitude.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Biostar and 3 guests