PPG translated to spanish

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPG translated to spanish

Postby fabri » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:23 pm

Hi, my name is fabricio, i´m from argentina, the PPG doujinshi is amazing, the story is great and the characters are excellents (i don´t speak english very well, sorry :( :( ). I like to suggest something. PPG translated to spanish. Right now i´m working in that idea. :brickwall: :brickwall:
In 1 month i think mi translation will finish.
I like to send mi translated version of PPG doujinshi, where I have it to send? if you want it...
bye, bye... ^_^ ^_^
Enamorarse es amar las coincidencias, y amar es enamorarse de las diferencias.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:41 pm

i personnaly have no idea but may i suggest you send this idea directly to bleedman via email?

Added after 56 seconds:

btw i forgot to say hat whyll i have no idea on speaking spanish this is a great idea!

Re: PPG translated to spanish

Postby Aresz-kun » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:49 pm

Actually Dave is already working to get it translated...
"I hate this job"

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:45 pm

hmmm Bleedman has people working on it perhaps your one of them? Perhaps not but yeah we are going to make a Spanish website eventually. But yeah e-mail Bleedman and tell him about your translation. When your done you can send the files to me and Bleedman and I'll put them up on the site. Or if bleedman's other translators are hard at work perhaps you can help them? But yeah first e-mail bleedman.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)