Please Vote.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Please Vote.

Postby Cap. Hardman » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:52 am

We're close to take away that freak toys!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:50 am
Location: Brazil
Gender: None specified

Postby Jack Salem » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:55 am

Kamisutra wrote:I vote every day for Bleedman and i think he`s gonna make it back to the 3rd or even 2nd place thanks to guys like me. As for the snafu comic sorry Dave but to be honest i don`t like your art enough to vote for it.

....burn..... o.O

Anyway, people have already voted...I mean...don't be such a spot hog, guys. Other people like to see their comic up there as well. At this rate it'll probably drop outa ranks but c'mon. That doesn't mean it's still not an awsome comic.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Rival » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:50 am

Dakota Sanz wrote:Anyway, people have already voted...I mean...don't be such a spot hog, guys. Other people like to see their comic up there as well. At this rate it'll probably drop outa ranks but c'mon. That doesn't mean it's still not an awsome comic.

What do you mean by that? I allready stated i like the artwork and the story of the PPGD that`s why i vote every day. As for the snafu one i have a right to not vote if i don`t like it enough. As well as you have the right to vote for Snafu. I`m a big fan of Bleedman and the PPGD and i promise also in the future to vote every day as i do allready. And snafu simply doesn`t interest me. That is all.
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12784
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Location: Poland
Gender: Male

Postby Jack Salem » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:08 am

Kamisutra wrote:
Dakota Sanz wrote:Anyway, people have already voted...I mean...don't be such a spot hog, guys. Other people like to see their comic up there as well. At this rate it'll probably drop outa ranks but c'mon. That doesn't mean it's still not an awsome comic.

What do you mean by that? I allready stated i like the artwork and the story of the PPGD that`s why i vote every day. As for the snafu one i have a right to not vote if i don`t like it enough. As well as you have the right to vote for Snafu. I`m a big fan of Bleedman and the PPGD and i promise also in the future to vote every day as i do allready. And snafu simply doesn`t interest me. That is all.

um....what? Wow, I didn't even mention SNFU (I'm not even 100% sure what it is). That burn bit was just a joke anyway.

What I was trying to get to is that people around here are so up on the PPG's falling in the list and I can almost gaurantee you that it's going to drop some more. That doesn't mean it's not an awsome comic so maybe the spot in the top 100 doesn't matter. Fads do end (and until this comic as proved to be an ON GOING worldwide sensation for a bit longer then it is still considered a 'fad' in my book. :tokingmonkey:
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:39 pm
Gender: None specified

Postby Rival » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:31 am

Dakota Sanz wrote:
Kamisutra wrote:
Dakota Sanz wrote:Anyway, people have already voted...I mean...don't be such a spot hog, guys. Other people like to see their comic up there as well. At this rate it'll probably drop outa ranks but c'mon. That doesn't mean it's still not an awsome comic.

What do you mean by that? I allready stated i like the artwork and the story of the PPGD that`s why i vote every day. As for the snafu one i have a right to not vote if i don`t like it enough. As well as you have the right to vote for Snafu. I`m a big fan of Bleedman and the PPGD and i promise also in the future to vote every day as i do allready. And snafu simply doesn`t interest me. That is all.

um....what? Wow, I didn't even mention SNFU (I'm not even 100% sure what it is). That burn bit was just a joke anyway.

What I was trying to get to is that people around here are so up on the PPG's falling in the list and I can almost gaurantee you that it's going to drop some more. That doesn't mean it's not an awsome comic so maybe the spot in the top 100 doesn't matter. Fads do end (and until this comic as proved to be an ON GOING worldwide sensation for a bit longer then it is still considered a 'fad' in my book. :tokingmonkey:

Oh sorry i misunderstood you then. But i don`t agree that the doujin will fall. It has a 3000 votes advatage over the number 5. And it has only about 500 votes to take the 3rd place again. Loyal fans like me and you still vote for the comic on every single day so i don`t think it will fall at leats for the next few months. Of course i agree with you that it wouldn`t be a disaster,it still would be a great comic, but even being a realist the gap between place 4 and 5 is simply to big. The difference of the votes between the places 2, 3, and 4 for is preety small so if a few more people would vote for the PPGD it could even reach place 2. But the gap between places 1 and 2 and also 4 and 5 is to big to be changed in the near future. Of course i still like the PPG doujin the most and in my personal list it is the number one. ^_^
Stanisław Lem wrote:I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 12784
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Location: Poland
Gender: Male

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:34 pm

Hey, we're back at #2! Hope we stay, this time. (Plus, I kind of want to keep this on the first page.) And when exactly is the voting supposed to close, anyway?
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17528
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Re: Please Vote.

Postby juno » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:20 am

You know... this is a really akward topic for me. >.@

XD


... I'm just glad to see no one's said anything too mean about me yet. ^_^

Shiro - the voting is a month long thing. It resets every 1st of the month.
My webcomic!
Image
Star Cross'd Destiny - http://starcrossd.net
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:42 am
Gender: None specified

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:07 am

Oh I actually just got done congratulating you in that other thread but I guess I can do it here as well. Good Job Juno.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18162
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:07 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Gender: None specified

Postby Angelin » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:03 am

Darn =

Snafu is right now at 52 while Bleedsman Comic is at 2nd place.

(But i voted! i did i did i did~!)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:25 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: None specified

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:04 am

Yeah, power to the Snafu site!
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30945
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male

Postby Angelin » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:15 am

Jay_of_Mana wrote:Yeah, power to the Snafu site!


Yeah~!

We must put them in the top 10~! (and we will!!, o.x let me connect my laptop..*walks secretly out *)
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:25 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: None specified

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:29 am

oh... thanks. I really don't mind what place Snafu takes I hate asking for votes... for myself. I don't mind asking people to vote for Bleedman though. Every vote he gets is WELL deserved. But yeah thanks guys that's nice of you.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18162
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:07 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Gender: None specified

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:35 am

Haha, well you don't need to thank me, I enjoy your comic so I vote, least I could do. And now we shall continue our discussion about (all of you, all must vote for snafu and PPGD) voting and such, also I'd like to congradulate(sp?) Juno on the success of her(?) webcomic.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30945
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male

Postby Angelin » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:36 am

Dave wrote:oh... thanks. I really don't mind what place Snafu takes I hate asking for votes... for myself. I don't mind asking people to vote for Bleedman though. Every vote he gets is WELL deserved. But yeah thanks guys that's nice of you.


Your is too~!

You dedicate time to make your ideas come true by comics that we enjoy ^.^

SO for that... I will try vote everyday to put it on top 10.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:25 pm
Location: Puerto Rico
Gender: None specified

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:41 am

Yeah, power to the Snafu voters!!! Whooo!!! One vote for Snafu is one less vote for Bu- erm... nevermind.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 30945
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male

Re: Please Vote.

Postby juno » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 pm

Aww - You guys are so sweet! Most webcomics I visit when there's competition they start cutting you down. I was actually almost scared to come back in here today. *hugs to all* Thank you!

And for the record, regardless of whether we're competing or not, you still got my vote. ^_^ We'll take over the world together!
My webcomic!
Image
Star Cross'd Destiny - http://starcrossd.net
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:42 am
Gender: None specified

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:11 pm

Juno, Bleedman and I hardly feel it's a competition or a "who's webcomic is better" bragging rights thing. Fun fact I've ALREADY had my fun in the top ten. Something I seriously doubt ANY of you guys know, I was one of the original founders of Buzz comix. It was Andrew, me, Scott Ramsoomair, and a few others I can't remember right now who started the whole thing. It was ALWAYS Andrew's project however we just agreed to help out and then when it started to take off on it's own the other founders bowed out cuz they were no longer needed. I think if I posted in the Buzz Forums it would still have the title of one of the Buzz Gods on it. But anyhoo dumb trivia of the past that doesn't matter. My point, I'm fine with not being in the top ten. Don't get me wrong I'd love to be there. But it's not going to hurt my feelings if I'm not. If I cared I would offer vote incentives and ask for votes everyday. and I KNOW I have the viewers to make it top 10 but I DON'T have the desire to work harder in offering incentives just yet. Besides There are far more deserving comics already in the Top Ten such as yours Juno.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18162
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:07 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Gender: None specified

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:13 pm

well, i dont think you need to be in the top ten to be a good comic, Dave has an awesome comic, and penny arcade is not on the list either(or did i miss it?) but it is a good way of getting traffic.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 19039
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: Going on a walk.
Gender: None specified

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:18 pm

most of the great comics aren't on the list actually. The list is mostly for new comics to help them get readership.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18162
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:07 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Gender: None specified

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests