Please Vote.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Please Vote.

Postby Dave » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 am

Yeah guys sorry to do this to you again. I hate it, you hate it, but it's a nessicary evil. If I could ask of you guys to give Snafu a vote every day it would really really really help out.

But yeah Vote for Snafu here

http://www.buzzcomix.net/in.php?ID=SnafuDave

Vote for Bleedman by clicking here,

http://www.buzzcomix.net/in.php?ID=bleedman

So yeah if you could vote for both sites every day that will really help the comics out.

Also you can click my vote banner in my signature so whenever you see a post by me it should remind you to vote hopefully. I would add Bleedman's vote banner as well but it's against the rules since I'm not bleedman.

Thanks guys!
Last edited by Dave on Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:53 am

wow guys not a single response and very few votes for Bleedman or Snafu? Common guys you know you like his comic and a click a day is all it takes to help him out. But yeah whatever it's up to you.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Re: Please Vote.

Postby Verec » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:28 pm

I voted, I voted, and I'll keep voting. Seriously though, the PPGD is at 42 and it may drop lower so go and vote!
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:31 pm

Yeah no kidding thanks Verec. And a vote for Snafu as well couldn't hurt either wink wink ;) But yeah seriously this is apauling how few people voted. Nearly 800 people signed up at the forums and over 200 times that come to the site every day and 10 people decide to vote... sad, so sad.
Administrator

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:34 pm

Can't blame me. I vote every day. :)
Too good for you.

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:41 pm

Thanks Acktoo! Seriously the more votes the two sites get the better because traffic goes both ways. I'd love for nothing more than to have both Snafu and PPG Doujin in the top ten. Seriously it would help Bleedman and I out so much. I can't thank you guys enough for participating.
Administrator

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:01 pm

Actually, I do it twice a day. On multiple computers in the public libraray.
Too good for you.

Postby Prof_Iridium » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:54 pm

EEP. Forgot about Snafu!

There. Done and done....and done again tomorrow! ^_^

Best of luck Dave & Bleedman. Dave, btw, just out of curiousity, what do you guys get (besides lots of recognition) from being in the top ten? :)
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:18 pm

*rushes back in* There, voted. PPGD's at 21, now! *gets in his his cheerleader skirt and starts doing cheers and jumping around* And Snafu's at... *goes back to check* 27! Hey, we should get to the top real quick if PPGD was at 42 two hours ago. w00t
Demon of Elru

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:45 pm

Yay! ^_^
Too good for you.

Postby Hambone » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:15 pm

You and Bleedman always have my vote Dave.

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:05 pm

Thanks guys, seriously it helps a ton. But this is basically what we get by being in the top ten,

This site recently went into the dedicated server range of traffic which costs major amounts of money. The upside is now we can handle TONS more people (roughly 3-4 times as many as now.) But since it costs so much money the site has to bring in money to stay alive. Right now that's being done in four ways, Ads, Posters, Commissions, and out of my own pocket. Now the only way to increase the first three, clicking on ads, buying more posters, and commissioning me more is to have more people come to Snafu/PPG Doujin. Right now Buzz Comix is the best way to do that. Plus with more people coming more people will join the forums and it's a steady influx of good new people who like comics. But don't worry I'd rather give up gaming than let the site go down so this site will NEVER go down because of money reasons. It just helps a lot to not have to bare the full burden every month.

And probably most importantly of all it's a nice "thank you" to Bleedman and I and lets us know that you really do appreciate all the hard work we put into running the site and making comics each week.

So yeah hope that helps answer your question, more people = good for everyone.
Administrator

Postby Acktoo » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:51 pm

PPG is at #14! Yay!

Snafu at #25. Boo.

Vote, Dammit!
Too good for you.

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:28 am

Yeah we need PPG in the top ten for sure and if Snafu can make it as well that would be so freaking awesome. And it just reset guys. Thanks so much everyone again!
Administrator

Postby Halfling Rogue » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:14 pm

Yeah, run around your public library and make lots and lots of votes from multiple computers! :snoogins:
This space for rent until I can think of something suitably witty.

---

Ecter : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827966
Venus : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827985/

Where it all began: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#92627

Postby Viggetto » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:32 pm

That's a good idea....

Postby Al Calnos » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:35 pm

Halfling Rogue wrote:Yeah, run around your public library and make lots and lots of votes from multiple computers! :snoogins:

I dont think the public Library has computers... than again i havnt been there in a long time, but last time i was there i dont think they did. And if the college library (practly Jonesboro's "London Tower") doesnt have computers, than this really is a hell hole.

And right now buzzcomix doesnt seem to be working! NOOO!! MUST VOTE DAMNIT! :cussing:

Postby Halfling Rogue » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:16 pm

Al Calnos wrote:
Halfling Rogue wrote:Yeah, run around your public library and make lots and lots of votes from multiple computers! :snoogins:

I dont think the public Library has computers... than again i havnt been there in a long time, but last time i was there i dont think they did. And if the college library (practly Jonesboro's "London Tower") doesnt have computers, than this really is a hell hole.

And right now buzzcomix doesnt seem to be working! NOOO!! MUST VOTE DAMNIT! :cussing:

That's . . . bad. I pity your libraries, man. o.o; We have public computer consoles all over my campus. Then again, it kinda is the architecture/tecchie U of the country . . . >.>;
This space for rent until I can think of something suitably witty.

---

Ecter : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827966
Venus : http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12827985/

Where it all began: http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewt ... ght=#92627

Postby Acktoo » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:29 pm

That is what I do.
Too good for you.

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:49 pm

oh wait wait wait guys lab voting like that is against the rules on Buzz Comix. I'd say keep it with in the realm of reason i.e. if one or two computers vote like that it's reasonable to assume you and a friend voted. 5-10 votes all in a row from the library's ip is obviously cheating and may get the PPG and Snafu bad publicity. So yeah keep that in mind. I'm fine if you and a friend vote in a public library I'm even fine if you vote once at the library and once at home but no reason for mass cheating of the system like that. I'm just sayin it may come around and bite us but thanks for trying. And thanks for voting guys. Both the PPG and Snafu are slipping a bit in the charts sadly. OH well maybe we'll still get some more support today. IT all helps guys and thanks yet again for voting.
Administrator

Postby Acktoo » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:51 pm

But I only do two, considering that may happen.
Too good for you.

Postby Al Calnos » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:28 pm

Dave wrote:oh wait wait wait guys lab voting like that is against the rules on Buzz Comix. I'd say keep it with in the realm of reason i.e. if one or two computers vote like that it's reasonable to assume you and a friend voted. 5-10 votes all in a row from the library's ip is obviously cheating and may get the PPG and Snafu bad publicity. So yeah keep that in mind. I'm fine if you and a friend vote in a public library I'm even fine if you vote once at the library and once at home but no reason for mass cheating of the system like that. I'm just sayin it may come around and bite us but thanks for trying. And thanks for voting guys. Both the PPG and Snafu are slipping a bit in the charts sadly. OH well maybe we'll still get some more support today. IT all helps guys and thanks yet again for voting.

lol dont worry Dave we're only messing... or at lest i am o.O. Consiering the only way id be able to do this is using the school computers, and the school server has been/is getting gang fucked by viruses like crazy. Where is this so called lord and comp savior Briase when you need him? (hes the school's "computer tech" guy...)

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:24 pm

Vote! Vote! Voted! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Also I'm glad people actually vote here. Secret of Mana Theater used to be on top but people stopped voting ever since the guy stopped making vote only comics. It's a real shame. Hope it doesn't happen to either of these comics. Wheeeeeeeeeee!
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Dave » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:08 pm

Sweet Bleedman is doing awesome guys keep it up.

Snafu is slipping a bit but I know your trying there as well and thanks for that.
Administrator

Postby Xain » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:35 pm

I've been away from the forums for to long, aka WoW.
Well anyway, I'll like vote everyday to.
-------------------------------------------------------
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by
-------------------------------------------------------

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)