Practical PPG story ideas?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Practical PPG story ideas?

Postby Harosata » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:13 am

I don't know whether or not Bleedman has a full script (or at least a structured idea) of the PPG doujinshi. However, perhaps we should at least sound out some of our ideas (which Bleedman has complete authority over whether he chooses to use those ideas or not.) Think of this as contributing to the story.

Ideas:

The Eds try to scam the PPG and are somehow successful, getting some money and some items. By the time the PPG find out about this, however, bad guys find the Eds first and scare them off, dropping their loot. The Eds return after the bad guys are gone and return the dropped items to the girls (not willingly for Eddy, of course). Bad news is bad guys enchant item, and either a big monster appears or a curse is placed on the girls.

Something tells me that Bubbles goes with Mandy and meets Grim, which leads to somewhat trying to free Dee Dee. Of course, even the Grim Reaper follows regulations and wouldn't let Dee Dee go easily.

PPG takes the weekend off to visit the Mayor, but someone else had expected their arrival.

These ideas do not have to be listened to.

Re: Practical PPG story ideas?

Postby Digilee » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:50 am

to somewhat trying to free Dee Dee

Actually, I can see that happening. That would be a great part to the story line, since Bubbles seems to have formed a... 'friendship' with Mandy. This may also show a more mature side to Bubbles trying to save DeeDee. But since Blossom was the one who figured it out, I would think she would be the one to try and save DeeDee, which she will probably try to do with out the others (Dexter, PPG) know.

I personaly would like to see a few more fights^^ The first fight at the school with the girl against Dextar was really cool, and I would like to see another like that. But I guess with Bell on the way, a big fight is in the works.

PPG takes the weekend off to visit the Mayor, but someone else had expected their arrival

That would be nice, to see some of the old memebers of Townsville in the Bleedman style drawing. Maybe we can finally see Ms. Bellums face? I doubt... but at least she will have cool hair, right?

One other thing I would like to maybe see is the girls updating their 'super hero outfits', maybe add some detail to their outfits to give it more of an origial spin for each girl? But thats just me thinking that...

Postby Verec » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:22 am

One idea that has been bounceing around in my head is that the Dark Star Council start using MoJo JoJo as a errand boy, sending him st steal things. Things like Jenny's plans, Otto's watch, Coop's keys (for megas) and maybe Dexter's entire lab!
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby jigj119 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:07 pm

An idea that I had was some kind of battle of the brains competition, with Dexter, Jimmy Neutron, Double D, Otto, and mabey Blossom.

Postby Karuma » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:03 pm

jig, you think it would make more sense to have Mandark in that contest too?

Postby Al Calnos » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:42 pm

Well Bleedman will probaly never see this cause he RARELY visits the fourms and even more rarely posts... but who says we cant have a little fun? :)

But frankly, i cant come up with any ideas. Im always wanting to know Bleedman's but as i said, i may never get to ask him in person :P

Postby UrvyVenkman » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:50 pm

How about "The Return of Gozer"

A strange building appears in Megavile. It's the Temple of Gozer, and it has evil inside. Yes, Gozer The Gozerian has returned to Earth do do something that this Sumerian God failed to do,bring doom to the world. The Powerpuff Girls find out that two of their classmates are possessed by beings known as Terror Dogs. They saw that Gozer and her ghostly minions are too powerfull for superpowers alone. So they have no choice they got to call...GHOSTBUSTERS!
Opperation-GHOSTBUSTERS IN PpG DOUJINSHI!

"Get The Boys In Grey In The Comic!"

Postby Bored guy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:14 pm

No. just no.
Twinkies are resistant to fire, collisions, and mental insanity.
Fear the Twinkie.......It will DESTROY YOU!!!

>_> <_<

What?

Postby Karuma » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:26 pm

Well, much as I like the Ghostbusters too, I don't think it would be a good idea.

Postby JoeEngland » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:15 pm

Hm. How about a storyline incorporating some of the characters we haven't seen yet, which would fit into this Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network universe of Bleedman's? Like, for instance...
The machinations of the Council involve extensive underground tunneling, which begin to threaten the habitats of the creatures from "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters." Realizing that the Council is itself too monstrous to just scare off, the three main characters (the only monsters young and daring enough to break with tradition) actively seek out the PowerPuff Girls to help fight them back. And they'd be glad to, except Buttercup has to first get over her overwhelming monster-fighting impulses.
Or how about this - Ren and Stimpy somehow get themselves onto school grounds, and in another attempt to sweeten their lots in life try to replace Courage as Jack's pets through mafia-esque bamboozling. They fail of course, only to be adopted by Ed, Edd and Eddy in the end!
Or! Rocko and his friends, from Rocko's Modern Life, land in the rocket which blasted off with them at the end of "Future Schlock," only to find themselves trapped on "A Planet Where Men Evolve From Apes!!?" Which is weird for them, but they eventually adjust and get Filburt's kids enrolled in the school, where the steer-esque one begins to fall for that mysterious heroine Super Cow!
OR!! Famous (in animal circles) adventurer Sandy Cheeks is summoned by Weasel to help him in his search for an ancient artifact which is unknowingly being carried around as jewelry by a bandmember of Puffy AmiYumi, scheduled to play a benefit concert for the MegaVille students on the infernal equinox which will allow the No-Pants Devil to appear and expose himself to the innocent children of the world!! And, I don't know, throw Bullet the PowerPuff Squirrel in there somewhere, and have SpongeBob screw something up! And, and... yeah!
Okay, I'm tired now.

----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net
-----------------------------
http://www.zebragirl.net

Postby jigj119 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Kalma wrote:jig, you think it would make more sense to have Mandark in that contest too?
it probly depends on wether it's a school contest or not.
Just a little more explaination of my idea: the first round is trivia, and the second round is...

...mech fighting. and when the second round starts, we see Coop and Jamie in the audiance:
Coop: Giant Robots?! How come I wasn't in this contest?
Jamie: Because you wouldn't make it past the first round.

Postby angeloforange » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:08 am

UrvyVenkman wrote:How about "The Return of Gozer"

A strange building appears in Megavile. It's the Temple of Gozer, and it has evil inside. Yes, Gozer The Gozerian has returned to Earth do do something that this Sumerian God failed to do,bring doom to the world. The Powerpuff Girls find out that two of their classmates are possessed by beings known as Terror Dogs. They saw that Gozer and her ghostly minions are too powerfull for superpowers alone. So they have no choice they got to call...GHOSTBUSTERS!

o.O no comment.
Bethany
Torren
Ebony
Alikaster
Aurora
Noaka

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:42 am

id like to se coop more in the storyline. that would look awesome in bleedman style as would kiva and jamie

Postby Jack Salem » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:27 am

jigj119 wrote:An idea that I had was some kind of battle of the brains competition, with Dexter, Jimmy Neutron, Double D, Otto, and mabey Blossom.

Double D is smart and can make some innovative stuff outta houshold junk, yes...but he'd get his ass KICKED against the competition. So would otto. The only real dance would Be Dexter, Boy Genius and Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius. Now THAT'S a fight.

BTW, I'd like to see Coop too.

Postby DefJamEric » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:33 pm

you could my chars in the story blissy the yellow powerpuff http://deviantart.com/deviation/12578967/ and bang the golden rowdyruff boy http://deviantart.com/deviation/12544654/
INVADER ZIM SHALL RULE ALL TO THEIR DOOM!!
Gir: doom doom doom doom

Postby goldenkitsune » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:12 pm

I'd just like to see something that culminates in Dexter v.s. Bell. The ultimate battle of brains v.s. brawn.

Postby PnoKio2 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:26 pm

I guess i would like to see dexter vs, Jimmy nuetron and see Dexter mop the floor with jimmys over sized head having ass i cant stand him . WE all know that dexter is the original boy genius Jimmy is just some Cg knock off that nicklelodeon tried to market in response to the populartiy Dexter recieved and more often enough i just dont like how he gloats there is nothing orignal about the little freak so i would love to see dexter put him in his place because lets face it there isnt a charecter out there that could hold a candle to to dexter and we all know it . So lets see jimmy get Non leveled (beat down). :shock:
Things to keep sacred
1 Love
2 Respect
3 Dignity
4 Self control

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:12 pm

Jimmy Neutron is this lame, science-disregarding DUMBASS.

Flying through space on carnival rides? Ok, maybe.

Withou space suits, or helmets, or anything keeping out that vacum? MALICIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH!

Postby Conan-san » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:51 am

As long as there's one Giant Robot Arc, I could care less.
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby chessiejo » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:12 pm

how about the whole elementary school going up against the sailor moon gang and their tuxedos? maybe one side could be brainwashed or eat bad cheese or something and think the others are enemies?

Postby Karuma » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:27 pm

Or maybe we can just use this to prove Sailor Moon is evil.

Postby chessiejo » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:46 pm

we could say that were part of a cthulu conspiracy from beyond the stars! that might work!

senshi in disguise...

Postby Baroque » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:02 pm

Have 'em off to a concert with pop stars from the show. Like,

Britney Britney from Fairly Oddparents, Ember from Danny Phantom...
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby chessiejo » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:24 pm

we could add our own j-pop soundtrack.

Postby Breaking Point » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:07 pm

Kalma wrote:Jimmy Neutron is this lame, science-disregarding DUMBASS.

Flying through space on carnival rides? Ok, maybe.

Withou space suits, or helmets, or anything keeping out that vacum? MALICIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE TRUTH!

Funny thing about that. Apparently the point was raised in an episode. Sheen was asking how they were traveling through space without space suits, and when Jimmy explains, his entire explanation is lost to Carl singing.

So in other words, the creators are basically saying that if it means breaking laws and physics to bring entertainment, they'll do just that.

Remember, if all animated shows followed realistic ideas, not all of them would be as entertaining as they should be.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)