Character Chart 2

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby chi » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:08 pm

Meowzy wrote:and Phoebe from Hey Arnold!!

Kyaa! that's who she is!! You have no idea how much it was destoying me as a person. I knew I knew who she was, but couldn't place her for the life of me. Whew, I can sleep soundly again... w00t
.:no apparent reason:.

Postby Feudal Meril » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:58 pm

Wow! that's so cool! I just luve how he drew Timmy and Cosmo and Wanda. And Brick with the long hair... could this be to match Blossom in the long hair department?

Re: Character Chart 2

Postby Nikki » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:21 pm

Here's a question! How does he manage to turn like almost every guy (especially the ugly ones) into hot ones?! V.V That is what I wanna know.. :fuckedup:

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....Those are AWESOME! *huggles the RRBs* ^_^

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:40 pm

Nikki: He's talented like that. I would say the same thing about the girls. Most of them are cute to start with, but he adds something to them too. Maturity, I guess you could call it. Maybe that's what makes everyone so hot. =D

Postby Julayla » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:52 pm

I'm just looking forward to the other cartoon characters like Maximus, Katz, and even Shirly in his style.

Postby Al Calnos » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:56 pm

PPG_Fan_Nikki wrote:Here's a question! How does he manage to turn like almost every guy (especially the ugly ones) into hot ones?! V.V That is what I wanna know.. :fuckedup:

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....Those are AWESOME! *huggles the RRBs* ^_^

He does that with the girls too, even the young ones... they are cartoons...they are cartoons... they arnt real... GO DOWN DAMNIT! *punches self in the groin*

Postby Nikki » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:22 pm

*laughs* I think I'm gonna enjoy it here. (This is my second time here, believe it or not. X.X) And Seth, you're right. XD

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby chessiejo » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:35 pm

what a master, this talent oughta get big bucks you know

Postby Karuma » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:12 am

PPG_Fan_Nikki wrote:Here's a question! How does he manage to turn like almost every guy (especially the ugly ones) into hot ones?! V.V That is what I wanna know.. :fuckedup:

Maybe I should answer this...

You see, because Bleedman doesn't need to worry about animating these caracters, Bleedman can put in all the details that make this manga great. Such complex caracters would be a bitch to animate. Either way, if they were drawn this well in the cartoons, they would look similarly "hot."

Postby sisterawake » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:56 am

i like that fact that the girl from "Fosters..." is wearing a PPG shirt
don't call the doctors cause
they've seen it all before
they'll say:
"just let her crash and burn she'll learn,
the attention just encourages her"

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:45 am

This news just in: Frankie has always been wearing a PPG t-shirt. this is probably how either Craig McCracken or his charecter design crew pay homage to their first great success. And I think it is safe to assume that Frankie is a fan of the PPG. :p
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby EditDeath » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:08 am

It'll sure make things interesting when she's introduced then. The PPG with an actual fan in their world! Should be fun.
"Mech mech, moruch, mook.."
"You can read it!"
"No, I was just clearing my throat"
~Spaceballs

I walked 6 miles round trip, and all I got were these lousy vampire fangs!

Postby Oni » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:21 pm

I Have never seen 'Foster's' Yet, so I thought that Frankie was Vicky at first. I'm still wondering if he'll sneak Vicky into the Comic some how.

I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY that Aku finally made his appearance, as the innocent looking Little Red Hood, I wonder if he'll reveal himself later on w00t
A crossover is like a cake, and making a crossover is just like baking a cake. The Ingredients are the characters, the different ingredients represent the characters and bits and pieces of the show that you should add. The Pan is the story, and it is up to you to mix the ingredients right, add just the right about, and fit it into that pan.

Postby Sergio_Otaku_X » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:59 pm

;) Hola soy nuevo y soy mexicano asi que no escribire en ingles nada mas en español, su doujinshi le esta quedando muy bueno me inspiro para hacer el mio en el cual todos son personajes secundarios y que ayuden a Clark Kent a ser Superman en Smallville
Somos arquitectos de nuestro destino
Otaku por siempre
Frase de Conexión Manga

Postby Al Calnos » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:03 pm

Sergio_Otaku_X wrote:;) Hola soy nuevo y soy mexicano asi que no escribire en ingles nada mas en español, su doujinshi le esta quedando muy bueno me inspiro para hacer el mio en el cual todos son personajes secundarios y que ayuden a Clark Kent a ser Superman en Smallville

uh... Englase, porfavor?

He mentioned somthing about Clark/Superman and Smallville... if he asked about including him, not gonna happen unless you talk about the cartoon Justice Leauge, still slight chance of happening...

Postby Aerozord » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:27 pm

I love little red hood
"Little did the wold know she had laser eye beams"

Anywho in the comic who is that guy with Weasle?

Postby Al Calnos » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:14 pm

Aerozord wrote:I love little red hood
"Little did the wold know she had laser eye beams"

Anywho in the comic who is that guy with Weasle?

The dude in the suit and with the RRB? We dont know much about him, just hes runing some kind of "project" and is (sopposely) in an organization of "global defenders"... will have to get back at that storyline later on to learn more...

Postby general_snaz » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:50 pm

Sergio_Otaku_X wrote:;) Hola soy nuevo y soy mexicano asi que no escribire en ingles nada mas en español, su doujinshi le esta quedando muy bueno me inspiro para hacer el mio en el cual todos son personajes secundarios y que ayuden a Clark Kent a ser Superman en Smallville

I think he said, he's new and Mexican and can only speak spanish, the doujihshi is very good and he is inspired to do the same thing where they all are secondary characters who help Clark become Superman...

I think... :fuckedup:

Anyhoo, I hope bleedman gets around to coloring Zim, and I hope Dave gets around to putting them in the cast section soon...

wowimanerdwhocantactuallyspeakspanish
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby Fukaji » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:55 pm

I love how he drew Grim! He looks more serious and imposing! And Little Red Aku just rocks!

Hm, I was reading through Ch 2 again and noticed a camio on pg 14. Has anyone else noticed it? On the top pannel where Billy is saying "Oh boy! The circus is here!". Right behind him and Mandy is Mike and Ogg from CN's Mike, Lou, and Ogg. Haven't seen it in so long...lol

*is eager for the next pages*
~ I am the one your parents warned you of. ~

Postby chessiejo » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:54 pm

Fukaji wrote:I love how he drew Grim! He looks more serious and imposing! And Little Red Aku just rocks!

Hm, I was reading through Ch 2 again and noticed a camio on pg 14. Has anyone else noticed it? On the top pannel where Billy is saying "Oh boy! The circus is here!". Right behind him and Mandy is Mike and Ogg from CN's Mike, Lou, and Ogg. Haven't seen it in so long...lol

*is eager for the next pages*

woah, your eyesight is keen!

*/me replaces contacts*

enh, i think i will save the eyestrain and just let you point out all these interesting details! ;)

Postby Mandy » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:02 pm

I didn't like Grim wearing grey really. He should've been in black. I thought I told him no more grim reaping, too. I'll just have to make him do the dishes again.

Postby Jordan » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:49 pm

Well, I want to see The Kanker Sisters, Aku, Billy, Johnny Bravo, The Eds, Ami and Yumi and more ^_^

Jordan

Postby Mandy » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:52 pm

The Eds are there. Look more carefully at the background of all the pages. Then post who you think should be in there.

Postby Jordan » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:22 pm

Mandy wrote:The Eds are there. Look more carefully at the background of all the pages. Then post who you think should be in there.

I know they're there, but not in the chart.

Jordan

Postby general_snaz » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:41 pm

Jordan wrote:I know they're there, but not in the chart.

Jordan

That's because they're not important. ^_^ ...to the comic anyway...

Mandy wrote:I didn't like Grim wearing grey really. He should've been in black. I thought I told him no more grim reaping, too. I'll just have to make him do the dishes again.

I think Grim is wearing black, but the glowing (most likely indicating invisiblility) causes it to look gray.

chessiejo wrote:woah, your eyesight is keen!

*/me replaces contacts*

enh, i think i will save the eyestrain and just let you point out all these interesting details! ;)

Watch me now!
Character's used:
Blossom
Bubbles
Buttercup
Professor Utonium
Dexter
Samurai Jack
Courage
Muriel
Suzie
Mike
Og
Billy
Mandy
Otto
Mojo Jojo
Dr. Ghastly
I am Weasel
Jenny
Brick
Butch
Boomer
Mrs. Wakeman
Sheldon
Tootie
Timmy
Dib
Gaz
Kuki (or maybe it's that one girl from Xiaolin Showdown)
Ed
Edd
Eddy
Zim
Gir
Princess Samantha
Mandark
Megas
Dee Dee
Monkey
Koosalagoopagoop
Jackbots
Grim
Dexter’s Mom
Dexter’s Dad
Mee Mee
Lee Lee

Character's that were shown but weren't actually there:
Major Glory
Krunk
Val Hallen
Sheep
Comrade Red
Buck Tuddrussel

lol lol lol :fuckedup:
I think I'm done showing off everywhere....
I'm sure no one likes it :angry:

wowimanerd
Click it, you know where it goes...

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)