Character Chart 2

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Character Chart 2

Postby Jordan » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:19 pm

general_snaz wrote:That's because they're not important. ^_^ ...to the comic anyway...

I know that Bleedman is going to put the Eds, oneday. But for now, he's not doing them, that's all.

Jordan

Postby chessiejo » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:03 pm

@@

*picks up jaw from the floor*

but...how can a character be there and not be there at the same time, those last ones? how can you include something that isn't there?

no, that's fine, i'll just sit down with a hot cup of tea, this headache will soon pass...

Postby general_snaz » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:45 pm

chessiejo wrote:@@

but...how can a character be there and not be there at the same time, those last ones? how can you include something that isn't there?

no, that's fine, i'll just sit down with a hot cup of tea, this headache will soon pass...

They were represented, like Buck's picture, and the Justice Friends comic, but they weren't in person.
But you knew that, you were just mocking me.... lol :unsure:
Jordan wrote:I know that Bleedman is going to put the Eds, oneday. But for now, he's not doing them, that's all.

Jordan

Maybe. But to me, they don't seem like they could benefit the story in anyway... But since Tootie doesn't look like she could either, and she's still there, maybe your right.

wowimanerd
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby chessiejo » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:22 pm

general_snaz wrote:
chessiejo wrote:@@

They were represented, like Buck's picture, and the Justice Friends comic, but they weren't in person.
But you knew that, you were just mocking me.... lol :unsure:

yep!

"jodanyo"...i think... ^_^

Postby Karuma » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:55 am

general_snaz wrote:
Jordan wrote:I know that Bleedman is going to put the Eds, oneday. But for now, he's not doing them, that's all.

Jordan

Maybe. But to me, they don't seem like they could benefit the story in anyway... But since Tootie doesn't look like she could either, and she's still there, maybe your right.

wowimanerd

Heh, they have a use far beyond that of anyone else: Diversionary Operatives w/o Real Knowledge. What did you think D.O.R.K. stood for?

Postby GinnyN » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:06 am

She isn't Kuki. She's Pucca, from a popular Korean Flash Series. Is hilarius!

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)