PPG Doujinshi Roleplay: Chapter 1 - Gaia's Tear

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPG Doujinshi Roleplay: Chapter 1 - Gaia's Tear

Postby Dac » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:52 am

Since the leader of the other roleplaying thread has not responded to anything in the last week, and I am somewhat an impatient person by nature with startups, I'm going to give hosting an RP channel a shot.

I am hoping to make the plots character oriented. For example, this first 'chapter' will be regarding my character's past, with a new villain thrown into the PPG-Doujinshi world. After this is done, if a current player has a desire to host their own character-plot for Chapter 2, they can discuss it with me and we'll work out the details!

As for your characters, I don't particularly mind your choice, original or cartoon, as long as IT FITS WITH THE SETTING. Master Chief (from the game "Halo")does *not* fit within the PPG-Doujinshi world, as he is neither 1) A child 2) A cartoon character by Nick or CN or 3) An original character of your own.

At the moment, I'm hoping for characters in the 5th-6th grade range. Teachers are a MAYBE, but as they are usually very powerful (see the comparison between Buttercup and Samurai Jack in the doujin) it's unlikely they'll go on 'missions'. Just wouldn't be very interesting to have one character do all the work!

Please read this article. It refers to IRC-RP, but it can very well apply to messageboards: http://www.irc-rp.net/article.php?6.0

As for what I'm looking for in the sheet, Geno had a lot if it in the other thread:

Name:
Source: Original or Cartoon? If cartoon, from what show?
Alignment: ... Really, I'm hoping that everyone is good, or at least neutral. If you want to play an evil character, you'll have to take it up with me, and we'll see if your idea works. Subtle evil can work WONDERS for character interaction, but I haven't come across many people who can pull it off.
History/Personality: Very important. This is where you tell us why your character is the way he/she is. The very meat of your character is not in their abilities, but in their experiences, quirks and way of thinking! This is what makes them come alive.
Abilities: See the article above that I linked. Abilities are there to give your character some power, not the power of God. Limitations, people!
Weapon: See above. Use common sense, and, whenin doubt, think about the other players. Will they find it fun?

I think I'll be around most of the day, so please start submitting. This is my first time ever hosting one of these, so please bear with me throughout this process. I'll try to get the ball rolling soon!

----------------------------------
Added after 11 minutes:

(Here is mine, a SAMPLE sheet. It is by no means perfect, but it's a start.)

Name: “Dacâ€

Postby zimie » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:30 pm

Dac wrote:Since the leader of the other roleplaying thread has not responded to anything in the last week, and I am somewhat an impatient person by nature with startups, I'm going to give hosting an RP channel a shot.

I am hoping to make the plots character oriented. For example, this first 'chapter' will be regarding my character's past, with a new villain thrown into the PPG-Doujinshi world. After this is done, if a current player has a desire to host their own character-plot for Chapter 2, they can discuss it with me and we'll work out the details!

As for your characters, I don't particularly mind your choice, original or cartoon, as long as IT FITS WITH THE SETTING. Master Chief (from the game "Halo")does *not* fit within the PPG-Doujinshi world, as he is neither 1) A child 2) A cartoon character by Nick or CN or 3) An original character of your own.

At the moment, I'm hoping for characters in the 5th-6th grade range. Teachers are a MAYBE, but as they are usually very powerful (see the comparison between Buttercup and Samurai Jack in the doujin) it's unlikely they'll go on 'missions'. Just wouldn't be very interesting to have one character do all the work!

Please read this article. It refers to IRC-RP, but it can very well apply to messageboards: http://www.irc-rp.net/article.php?6.0

As for what I'm looking for in the sheet, Geno had a lot if it in the other thread:

Name:
Source: Original or Cartoon? If cartoon, from what show?
Alignment: ... Really, I'm hoping that everyone is good, or at least neutral. If you want to play an evil character, you'll have to take it up with me, and we'll see if your idea works. Subtle evil can work WONDERS for character interaction, but I haven't come across many people who can pull it off.
History/Personality: Very important. This is where you tell us why your character is the way he/she is. The very meat of your character is not in their abilities, but in their experiences, quirks and way of thinking! This is what makes them come alive.
Abilities: See the article above that I linked. Abilities are there to give your character some power, not the power of God. Limitations, people!
Weapon: See above. Use common sense, and, whenin doubt, think about the other players. Will they find it fun?

I think I'll be around most of the day, so please start submitting. This is my first time ever hosting one of these, so please bear with me throughout this process. I'll try to get the ball rolling soon!

----------------------------------
Added after 11 minutes:

(Here is mine, a SAMPLE sheet. It is by no means perfect, but it's a start.)

Name: “Dac” Higarshida
Origin: Original
Hair: Short White / Eyes: Green / Skin: Light brown.
Alignment: Good/Neutral
Personality: Dac (as he insists on being called) is a generally shy, quiet young boy. He always carries a slightly mysterious air about him, and not many have ever glimpsed past the wall that he seems to erect around his feelings. Usually calm, he can still sometimes lose his ‘cool’, usually when he witnesses senseless destruction of the planet and/or people he cares about (who are few and far between).

Abilities:

Environmental Compaction

Through a connection with the planet that has grown stronger over the years, Dac has attained the ability to manipulate the area immediately around himself. Specifically, he can 'compact' elements into shapes, though the range at which things form is limited (four meters or so). The closer it is to him, the harder he is able to compact dirt, rock and even air. He uses these things alone (or together with others) to form an extremely hard shield. He can only manipulate non-living matter in this fashion

Very few have ever seen him manifest this ability, but with the emergence of the Dark Council, his ability might just begin to show.

Bio: He was found two years ago, naked and unconcious, in crater of a small eruption that took place near a small farm in the middle of Europe. This in itself was odd, but the farmer who rescued him from the place found, on nursing him back to reality, that the boy possessed no memory. He wasn't any one definable race, seeming to be an amalgam of all, and his prints were completely missing from every database that they could contact.

He adopted the name "Dac" for himself when he was sent to an orphanage. He was passed off as an oddball a great deal of the time and was looked over time and time again over the course of the next year. Though Dac had no memory, he felt that, somehow, staying would be an unwise thing to do. Something tugged at him, pulled, urged him to seek a new path other than sitting around. He left the orphanage in the middle of the night and wandered in the city of Megaville., there to be alone for another two months...

On a cold, rainy night outside a certain school, huddled under a blanket for warmth, a figure came to him...

(And here I'm thinking that, for the RPG at least, Dac is 'semi-adopted' by our one-and-only gym teacher, Samurai Jack. Not a true adoption, mind you, but it's hard to tell the difference with the man providing the boy with a roof to sleep under, food, etc.)

Now he attends Megaville Elementary. He excels, but only so far as to reach the advanced placement classes, where his motivation has seemed to peter out. What adventures await ahead?!

what is the link to the gaia forum??

Name: Zimie Gothina
Origin: Different (cant think)
Hair: purple with black bangs and pigtails
Alignment: good/sometime evil
Personality: Zimie tends to not talk in front of people. She has only two friends, a 15 years old friend, and a ghost, which die in a house that was caught in a tornado storm. She does black witchcraft to make her life better, and also try to summon an alein, whih never happens.
Abilities:
Dark blair sword

*more later*
I LAUGH AT YOUR STUPITY

Postby Julayla » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:07 pm

I'd like to put something up for your RP, but my plots take place in a sister city of Megaville. (I call it Relm City) That and I'm still writing my PPG-D OAV comic scripts.

Re: PPG Doujinshi Roleplay: Chapter 1 - Gaia's Tear

Postby Hambone » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:58 pm

Im pretty bored so I will give it a shot.

Name: Hambone
Origin: Warcraft TFT
Race: Pandaren
Hair:Bold
Alignment: Good
Personality: Hambone is very outgoing and loves to pratice with his sword with Sensi Jack. He always looks for a great adventure. Some times he can be cocky of his sword abilites but he is good at heart.
Bio: Hambone was left on Sensi Jacks door step when he was a baby just like Courage. Jack was shocked that he was left with a panda baby the form of a normal human baby. So he kept it a secret. Over the years, Jack raised Hambone to be a fine swordsmen. When Jack meet the powerpuff girls he thought "Maybe Hambone will fit in." So Hambone was in rolled into the school. Everyone was scared to be around him because he wasnt human. His only true friend was Courage. When Bubbles saw Hambone she thought he was cutest thing she every saw "Other then courage". But she was also surprised he could speak english. Bubbles and Hambone becamed close of friends and Hambone had a sort of a crush on her.
Weapon: Sword
Ability: Bladestorm, Critical Strike

Postby ma-kun » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:37 pm

Name Felix Light <nickname: Rock>
Source: capcoms megaman games.
Alignment: good
History/Personality: Very noble, Rock always stands up for the little guy <im lookin at you metatool> since he was old enough to look above the counters of his father's, dr. thomas light's, lab, he has been working as a lab assistant.
now in his second year of highschool, felix volunteers at the elementry school helping teach science classes. kind and hard not to get along with Rock makes a great role model. He does have his down sides though. when it comes to girls his own age he becomes very shy and disoriented.
Abilities: Rock has two powers, 1. Hightened accuracy. and 2. the ability to copy another persons powers for a short period of time <between half and hour and an hour.>
Weapon: usually weak projectile weapons and copied powers.

Location: in a book, in a box, high upon a shelf, in a locked and guarded vault.

Postby Feudal Meril » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:37 pm

ok, let me take a shot...
(I will accept suggestions if asked)

Name: Addy Meril
Source: Original
Alignment: Good
Personality: Adeline or “Addyâ€

Postby Julayla » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:47 pm

Okay, this is gonna sound stupid, but do you think I can cross Relm City and my characters into the RP?

Postby Conan-san » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:28 pm

I'll bite,

Name: Kicker (No second name given)

Grade: 6

Bio: Very untrusting of the PowerPuff Girls, his own life was effected by the Chemical "Primus" when he was very young and as such he is labled a freak by a good deal of the student body. He is less than estatic for a bunch of "Basterd daughters of science" as he puts it to be punking around the school. His temper is short and tends to snap when things get odd (like when Dexter used his "SNK style" robot).

Primus effected his every area of himself, as such his sences are accute and his strenth in measurable. He one had the idea of running around as a Henshin Hero after watching the movie "Captian Blue" but that idea was soon pushed out of his head.

Powers: Increased Sences, hair tends to "Flair up" when masive amounts of Energy are being spent and at least yellow belt fighting ablities
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby Verec » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:49 pm

Not going to apear in this episode however, I might show up in the next one...need to get some work done on the charecter.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Julayla » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:02 pm

(OOC: I'm only gonna put cameos on the PPG-D OAV characters. I'll let them appear when I want, maybe somewhere near the end of the episode.)

Between the two cities, Megaville and Relm City, three figures watched from a skyscraper. All three of them looked like cats, except they looked a bit humanoid.

"So, the other city is where the monkey girl's friends are, huh?" the female said with a mischevious smile.

"Yes, even if that notorious Galactic Guardian comes, I know that we'll take care of them here, on this primative planet," said the siamese looking cat with a metal "plate".*

The three glared at the two cities as the wind blew a dark cold wind as the female said, "The wind's beginning to change, and you know what that'll mean, right boys?"

Continued next time...

Postby Dac » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:46 pm

Sooooo, okay. The forums were down for a while and I've been a little slow picking back up, seeing as how midterms are looming over me today. However, I have been thinking and have a vague idea of how this chapter will go.

On Characters:

Kicker - Sounds good, my only suggestion is to please elaborate on why he hates the PPG. You'd think that, considering they're all 'freaks' made by chemicals, they might share an affinity...

So why does he hate them? Not saying it's a bad thing for him to, but it leaves you asking why!

Also, at least a cursory physical description.

Addy - Seems fine. You might be a little underpowered compared to the rest of the students, but if that's cool with you, it's cool with me. Only thing I really can complain about is the same with Kicker: what does she look like?

Felix - Okay in a way. I'm a little concerned about the length of being able to copy a power. I mean, really, do most battles in the comic take over an hour? Or even half an hour? It just doesn't seem like a limitation, in my mind.

Physical description. Did I not post that I'd like it?
*checkz*
...okay, cr*p, I didn't. But I still would.

Hambone - Good if he still wants in. No problems here. Just...

...yeah, you know what I want.

Ciao, all.

Postby Feudal Meril » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:45 pm

Got a description of Addy right here.

Name: Adeline
Nickname: Addy
Height: 5’62
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Clothes:
Head: Pulled back in a low ponytail
Top: Elbow length shirt. Sleeves green, Front/back Yellow. Watch
Bottom: Blue pants, Green & white sneakers

how's that?

Postby Dac » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:30 pm

Just fine.

w00t

Postby Fukaji » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:22 pm

Name: Casandra "Cassy" Wilson

Alignment: Good/a little bad at times

History/Personality: Cassy wasn't anybody, or at least that's how she saw it. Well, at least she was 'special'. Many of her former piers in her hometown had avoided her at all costs. Though her skills in writing were amazing, it was her other talents that set her apart. Unlike most humans, Cassy was gifted with the ability to move things with her mind (much like Raven from Teen Titans).

She would often sit for long periods of time staring off into space, meditating.When asked what she was doing, Cassy gave no reply. No one understood her actions and feared her for her strangness. Her loving parents, seeing their child becoming distant and cold, decided a move was in order. That is how Cassy found her way to Megaville.

Cassy is usually calm, even in the face of danger. But when pushed over the edge, she can become violent and cruel in her words and actions. Not a very sociable creature, she is more likely than not to be found with her nose in the books or her black notebook. No one has seen into said notebook and lived to tell the tale.

Abilities: Cassy, as afore mentioned, can move objects with her mind. She can also bend and manipulate them. So as the rubble and debris collect durring a battle, she can quickly turn them into dangerous projectiles.

Height: 5’ 5"

Eyes: deep blue

Clothes: When she isn't in her school uniform, Cassy wears purple short-sleeve shirts and knee-length black skirts.

Shoes: black boots that come up to her knees.

Hair: Straight, shoulder-lenght, and jet-black. She leaves it down.

Accesories: A blue choaker, skull earings, and a skull hairclip.

Please let me know if I need to change anything! ^_^
~ I am the one your parents warned you of. ~

Postby Karuma » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:32 pm

Hmm, let me see if I can make this work here.

Name: Bill "Kalma" Amlak

Alignment: Varies

History/Personality: Not very open to people from a young age, Bill began to believe his soul held the true name of Kalma. Never quite mentally stable, Kalma began to develop sadistic tendencies and bordered upon the line between good and evil. However, nobody around Bill knew of this dark secret.

Abilities:
Release - While normally he never would allow anyone to see or know of Kalma, if Bill is in danger, Kalma's power is allowed to flow. Causes Fear in any allies that witness it.

Kalma's Powers: (Must have gone through Release)

Equip - If you don't know what this is, you need to play more RPGs.

Call to Allies Cross Space and Time - Use of this ability takes time of 3 actions. Causes fear in any allies that witness. Calls forth Bill's allies into this world. (These allies are a special band of friends exempt from the fear penaltys of Kalma's abilities)

Rage - Violent fury utilizing Kalma's Latent Sadism. Causes fear in any allies that witness it.

Sucumb to Evil - Dangerous attack. Strictly Last Resort. Causes fear in any allies that witness it.

Revert - Returns Bill to his body. Causes fear in any allies that witness it.

Weapon: No preference: Can use any weapon he finds in exchange for not carrying his own.

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:58 pm

Name: Orri(his other name is his full, and true name, no one knows that except him.)
Source: Orroloths are a running D&D joke.
Alignment:Evil exemplar(he has no real soul, he is instead a physicla embodiment of philosphical evil)
History/Personality: Banished to earth more than a century ago, he has been drifting from cleaning job to cleaning job ever since. He is subtle, never obvious in his evil, and has wrecked more damage with a simple question than he ever could with his limited magic. He also keeps his nature secret from all in this world, and seeks to return to his own-but not before he gains power here.
Powers: Squaring the Circle-Every ten seconds or so, Orri can teleport himself and his gear to anyplace he knows, and can attempt to go somewhere he has been just once although this is difficult. This ability does not work trans-dimensional.
Mind-to-mind: Orri can comunicate telepathicly with any living being within 100 feet or so that has a language.
Weapon:broom or mop, use staff style. Also has training with swords, but has not actually used one in centuries
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Dac » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:48 am

Cassy - Have my babies.

Okay, no, but that's a good sheet. No complaints... Perhaps just wondering how strong that ability to bend and such is.

Kalma - DBZ much? But maybe I'm just being an ass... Anyway, please elaborate on why this Kalma soul is in Bill in the first place. Also, if it's so darn destructive and/or powerful, how do people NOT know the secret? I'm assuming he's been threatened before.

Also, this: "Causes Fear in any allies that witness it." What is this? An RPG? There isn't a 'fear' status effect in roleplaying, since many different characters find different things frightening. Also, that's a sort-of level of godmodding other characters. Not only *that*, but it just screams to me that the person wants to feel important.

Believe me, everyone'll get their chance. If you stay till the later chapters, you'll see that every character should have a story devoted to them.

"Equip - If you don't know what this is, you need to play more RPGs. " Sorry. Pretend I don't know RPGs. This isn't a description of an ability.

Call to Allies- 3 actions? Again, we're not an RPG. Again, fear. And who the Hell are these allies? How strong are they? What do they look like? Understand that if you're doing a power like this, you're essentially creating NPCs.

Rage - Elaborate. Conditions. Power. No fear kplzthx

Succumb to Evil - Dangerous *how*? Why is it last resort? How strong does the person get? What can they do? I don't like to have people in when they might pull the finger of Zod on me and take out a Big Bad Evil Guy with a "Oh, I always had that I just didn't write it down" power.

Orri

*sort of has flashbacks to Oro from Third Strike*
*shakes himself back to reality*

I guess it would be interesting to learn why he chose a cleaning job, of all things XD . Teleport seems rokay, telepathy rokay.

Cassy + Orri: Accrepted.

Postby Verec » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:18 pm

He didn't chose it, Orroloths are compeled to clean, they are forced to do this as a punishment for failure. In his case he was caught off guard in a power play between two infernal factions and as punishment for being so oblivious was this demotion. So know he is cursed with a varient of obsesive-compulsive dissorder that makes him clean and tidy. His sole long term goals are to get out of this demensional backwater, and gain enough power to evolve out of his form.

Postby Mandy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:52 pm

Name: Rita
Source: Meh, my brain and CN
Alignment: Evil, just plain evil
History/Personality: Mandy only more evil and older.
Abilities: Creates fire
Weapon: Her fire

Postby Karuma » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:14 pm

Ok, I'm gonna see if I can patch this up a bit, I was writing it late last night and half asleep. DONE

MAJOR REVAMP

Kalma wrote:Hmm, let me see if I can make this work here.

Name: Bill "Kalma" Amlak

Alignment: Varies

History/Personality:

Not very open to people from a young age, Bill began to believe his soul held the true name of Kalma. Never quite mentally stable, Kalma began to develop sadistic tendencies and bordered upon the line between good and evil.

However, nobody around Bill knew of this dark secret, for he was great at deception and feared the ramifications that could happen if he let anyone know.

The truth behind this whole "soul's true name" business is simple really: Bill is going towards insanity very slowly.

*Bill has, at the beginning, not gone though Release yet. Once Release is performed, Bill is lost and the new identity of Kalma emerges.

Abilities:

Deception - To lie with a straight face is only the surface of deception. Hiding the true nature within was perfect training for Bill.

Fight Training - While he is still new to it, Bill is learning Karate.
Style: Kempo

Release - While normally he never would allow anyone to see or know of Kalma, in his final moments, Bill unlocks Kalma.

Kalma's Powers: (Must have gone through Release)

Call to Allies Cross Space and Time - Calls forth Kalma's allies into this world.

Rage - Violent fury utilizing Kalma's Latent Sadism.

Sucumb to Evil - Dangerous attack. Strictly Last Resort. Unlocking the evil in his soul and letting the good receede, Kalma attacks everyone and everything around him.

Weapon: No preference: Can use any weapon he finds in exchange for not carrying his own.
Last edited by Karuma on Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Saishu_Heiki » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:12 pm

Yay for new characters! Perhaps I play too many RPGs.... is ~10 (pen and paper) too many?

Anyway, here is my slightly older character for this one!

Name: Aaron Langdon

Source: The same as all my characters.... my mind!

Alignment: Good / Neutral

Brief bio: A hyper psycho-metabolic superkid whose capacity for learning is only matched by his procrasination.

Abilities: Able to use his psycho-metabolic powers to use super speed, super strength, and limited flight. However, all of these powers stress his body, forcing him to eat constantly. More if he over uses his powers.

Extended bio: A quiet yet extremely bright young man, Aaron has always been the type of boy who donsn't make many friends. This gifted child spent the majority of his life in the country, only moving to Megatown recently. Thus, he has grown accustomed to being alone.

Aaron has the knack for learning, always leaping to the most advanced classes. However, once there he seems to lose interest and gets by solely on talent. His powers should make him a natural for sports, but he is quite shy about his small size, and his powers only keep him even thinner.

The one area where Aaron does excel is his seemingly limitless ability to memorize nigh useless trivia. In truth, he is a font of ideas... some of them are even good.

Aaron is trying to find a place to fit in. Perhaps here in Megatown he can find it.

Physical attributes: Height: 5'2" , very thin , blue eyes , black hair. Usually found found wearing khakis and pull over shirts with running shoes.

Weapon: Super-strength with whatever is handy. His newfound interest in martial arts has lead him to carry a colapsable staff in his backpack.

Good enough, or do you need more?
Saishu Heiki
Kyuden Ryu Interviewer - RFFR Librarian - Ricepaper Wordsmith

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:30 am

Ok, Look up to my quote and read the edits within the quote. Is he useful now?

Special Note: Bill won't gp through release for a while. It won't make sense to do it until his chapter comes up.

Postby Julayla » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:40 am

OOC: I'm also gonna do a little prologue with my main OAV character, if you guys don't mind.

ITC: At the Relm City Jr High, many students had come out of the school as a few looked suspiciously at the newcomers of the school. The brown hair pigtailed girl with glasses looked at the direction that Megaville was at.

<i>Someday soon, girls. We will meet each other again,</i> she thought.

The brown hair girl with five green boys and a pink hair girl headed out to find their ally, their master. Up at the Principal's office, the Japanese looking principal, a red hair teacher, and a white hair student glared at the group that was heading off.

<i>Oh, you'll meet them...</i> the white hair girl thought, </i> when you do not exist in this world any longer.</i>

Postby Mandy » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:41 am

btw my char. looks like Mandy. it's older Mandy really.

Postby Dac » Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:58 pm

Saishuuuuuuuu! I was wondering if you were going to look here. Heh. Definitely like to have more experience around...

... Actually, look at our alignments and our work habits. The two are disturbingly familiar in that aspect XD

Anyway, your sheet is fine. You can add more if you like, but I don't require it.

Mandy - Please look at the first post. Then at the posts that I've accepted. That should give you an idea of what to shoot for.

Or, in brief: More of everything.

Kalma - Looking better. If you're feeling uncomfortable about revealing the extent of power behind the special abilities, you can always PM them to me :P

Hoping to get started soon...

Oh and Julayla... ... ...usually when you don't have permission, you're not supposed to start RPing. I haven't even started the game yet. Plus, this is centered around Megaville, mmm'kay? I'd like to keep it relatively focused, mm'kay? Kplzthx

Mmm'kay? Mmm'kay.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)