Ideas for PPG Chapters

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Ideas for PPG Chapters

Postby Xain » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:29 pm

Well I just got home, and turned on the T.V. to Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Eddy just threatened Double D by telling whats under his hat.
I could see a PPG chapter where Double D is the head of the story line for a while, where we actually find out whats under that hat O_o. It could be blackmail and Double D goes to the PPG's for help. Or something along that. ~_~_~Randomis thought~_~_~
-------------------------------------------------------
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by

Re: Ideas for PPG Chapters

Postby Hambone » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:52 pm

Xain wrote:Well I just got home, and turned on the T.V. to Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Eddy just threatened Double D by telling whats under his hat.
I could see a PPG chapter where Double D is the head of the story line for a while, where we actually find out whats under that hat O_o. It could be blackmail and Double D goes to the PPG's for help. Or something along that. ~_~_~Randomis thought~_~_~

Eddy and Ed already know, but I wouldnt make it a storyline just a side story.

Postby Xain » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:58 pm

Yeah I meant side O_o
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by

Postby Al Calnos » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:02 pm

i agree with Hambone, Edd's head shouldnt be the center of attention "for a while", especially with all the other more important things (Dee Dee's death, the DS Concil, and Bubbles and Buttercup need a little bit more attention :P)

but it wouldnt hurt to come up with some ideas for upcoming events in the story... im not cause im bad at such things :P

Postby Janana » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:17 pm

I've got a few ideas:

• The PPGs and a few other characters play a friendly game of baseball with Eddy and Buttercup as team captians and they both get a little competitive throughout the game. ^_^
  • On Halloween, the PPGs go out trick or treating while meeting supernatural creatures(Like Danny Phantom, Grim, and Nergal Jr, etc.)
  • Bubbles enters Courage in a dog show and Bell enters GIR there too. Basically a humorus story of a scared dog and an insane robot. lol
  • Bubbles befriends Mac(from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ;)) and has to save Foster's from being sold by Princess Morebucks.
  • The PPGs, Dexter, and Coop(From Megas XLR) are invited to compete in a giant robot tournament. It would be great to see Dynamo, Robo Dexo, and Megas fighting in the same ring. ^_^

Postby Christerray » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:33 pm

Janana wrote:I've got a few ideas:

• The PPGs and a few other characters play a friendly game of baseball with Eddy and Buttercup as team captians and they both get a little competitive throughout the game. ^_^
  • On Halloween, the PPGs go out trick or treating while meeting supernatural creatures(Like Danny Phantom, Grim, and Nergal Jr, etc.)
  • Bubbles enters Courage in a dog show and Bell enters GIR there too. Basically a humorus story of a scared dog and an insane robot. lol
  • Bubbles befriends Mac(from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ;)) and has to save Foster's from being sold by Princess Morebucks.
  • The PPGs, Dexter, and Coop(From Megas XLR) are invited to compete in a giant robot tournament. It would be great to see Dynamo, Robo Dexo, and Megas fighting in the same ring. ^_^

I like the GIR and Courage idea, and I also look the giant robot idea. Hmmm...

Postby Bloodmoon » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:52 pm

What about Danny Phantom? I only saw him on the Character Select......

Postby mascot1063 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:36 am

now that you mention Character Select... this would kick ass as a fighting game! ^_^

Postby TheGuyWho » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:46 am

Janana

some good ideas there :D
http://aotd.yoll.net
"Wrath falls from the hevans"

Postby Janana » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:34 pm

Thanks TheGuyWho.

I've just thought up of other idea. Ya know the PPG comics? There was a story called Deja View(And that's in issue #50) and it was about the PPG meeting their evil counterparts the Powerpunk girls. I think Bleedman should do a story simaliar to that one.

Postby Walking Dedman » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:07 pm

I was wondering about Jack. I mean, we the readers know of his past, and how he was sent into the future, and now...he's in here. How exactly did this take place?

And for that matter, what of Aku? Did the Shogun of Sorrows follow his enemy here, waiting for revenge - and will he face the pre-teen heroines?

...okay, a few too many words for a "PPG Vs. Aku" chapter, but still, I hope the message is clear.

Postby Janana » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:45 pm

Walking Dedman wrote:...okay, a few too many words for a "PPG Vs. Aku" chapter, but still, I hope the message is clear.

i really wante the PPG fight AKU's minion Demongo(I love he's cute ^_^ )

Postby ma-kun » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:23 pm

blossom, pheobe, dexter love trinagle!

Location: in a book, in a box, high upon a shelf, in a locked and guarded vault.

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:05 am

Some general Who-I-Wants mixed with the Chapter Ideas. Pardon me if anyone else has thought of these. Haven't managed to read all the posts here yet. ^_^

- I think Bleedman intends to have Bubble counterbalance Mandy more-so than Billy or Grim, but at least have some Billy shots too! Maybe Mandy could even make Bubbles take Billy out to "make him feel better" for some reason (or just to get her daily dose of wicked amusement). Even Bubble's politeness and compassion would stretch to the limit with Billy's, shall-we-say, 'bizarre' behavior.

- A full-fledged Mandy chapter. Right now it's a Dexter/Dee-Dee chapter, obviously. Later, a Mandy chapter! Maybe with a history of why she's so mean and evil. Perhaps a fear of intimacy that Bubbles could cure her of?

- There MUST be an obligatory School Dance chapter. >.> I know they're in first grade supposedly, but still. Watching Dexter and Blossom try to dance would be too cute!

- Another probably-already-planned one. Buttercup in Jack's kempo class. The blushing would be blinding! And Buttercup would end up competing with the other girls in the class for attention, with her own aggressive style, of course.
<Tootie> Sensei! I was wondering if you could show me- *gets booted by Buttercup*
<Buttercup> -show me how to do that stance again!
<Other Girls> *sweatdrop*

- Bloo beating up on Courage. And Courage being scared out of his mind. It will happen! I vote for at least two pages of it!

- Aku possessing or mimicking Bubbles, and just going ballistic. You know, dumping people's books, calling people names, and even saying bad words in Spanish/Chipmunk. Even Mandy would go "what is her problem?" Naturally Buttercup and Blossom would know something is wrong, leading to nice drama/hero stuff.
Maybe she could even dress up as a chibi-Aku, like she did when she thought she was Mojo Jojo. :love: Kawaii!

Many more are bound to come up, but I'll be quiet for now. Hope to post again soon. Bye-bye!

~~ Seth-kun[/i]

Postby Verec » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:25 am

- Aku possessing or mimicking Bubbles, and just going ballistic. You know, dumping people's books, calling people names, and even saying bad words in Spanish/Chipmunk. Even Mandy would go "what is her problem?" Naturally Buttercup and Blossom would know something is wrong, leading to nice drama/hero stuff.
Maybe she could even dress up as a chibi-Aku, like she did when she thought she was Mojo Jojo. Love Kawaii!

Genius! the girls might have to keep jack from beeing to rough with Aku-Bubbles. And I somehow doubt that a being as profane as Aku, could share a body with Bubbles, even if she was on the back burner. She would probably wind up forcing him to leave on her own.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby SSJ Garfield » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:54 am

Here are some of my ideas:

- During lunch time, Garfield is going to plunder the refridgerator of the school's cafeteria.

- Mojo Jojo steals the Dragonballs and use them to revive Yami Marik, Frieza and Cell.

- In the school's summer holiday, the PPG's, Dexter, the Eds and Otto Osworth are spending their holiday in Ocean Shores, California where they meet the Rocket Power Gang
"Forget it, Kakarot!! I rather die than to fuse with you! But Vegeta! You're already dead" Goku & Vegeta - Dragonball Z Movie 12: Rebirth of Fusion

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps!! His Pride!!!" Vegeta - Dragonball Z

Timmy: It's quiet...too quiet. Cosmo: It's wet...too wet. (a fish swims in Cosmo's helmet)

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:15 pm

As much as I love anime, I really don't think it needs to show up in the PPG Doujinshi, except as references and elements like Bleedman did with the SSJ Buttercup joke and so on.

I wonder if Dee-Dee's robotic self is inspired by the Chobits character Minoru and his big sister who died. If not, I say 'Great minds think alike'. If so, then I say 'Take inspiration from the best, and CLAMP is indeed the best for drama'. ^_^

~~ Seth-kun

Postby Conan-san » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:55 pm

Seth Turtle wrote:As much as I love anime, I really don't think it needs to show up in the PPG Doujinshi, except as references and elements like Bleedman did with the SSJ Buttercup joke and so on.

I wonder if Dee-Dee's robotic self is inspired by the Chobits character Minoru and his big sister who died. If not, I say 'Great minds think alike'. If so, then I say 'Take inspiration from the best, and CLAMP is indeed the best for drama'. ^_^

~~ Seth-kun

If it's the "Taken ref to" then I demand a Sumomo reference somewhere!

You know as far as anime chra is concerned, I woundn't be all to supprised if Ed and Al from FullMetal Aclhimist showed up around this time. I meen the bringing back of a lost loved one (all be it a Cyborg as apposed to random bodyparts) and the potential hint of madness in the actions. Very like the two alchimist bro's Rep sheet imho.

Infact, whilst we are on the subject of Robots, I woudldn't mind the DreamWave Incarnation of Megaman (Rocky) appering somewhere. (Megavile high stuent?). That and any excuse for Roll, Cecil or Iris is a vote for me! Hell, Even going so far as to have Lan/Netto Hikari somewhere I want my blue bomber damnit.
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby EditDeath » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:21 am

Given the character charts, at this point I'll just be happy if Bubbles and Dora end up meeting each other. It'll be entertaining to see everyone else have no clue what they're talking about.
"Mech mech, moruch, mook.."
"You can read it!"
"No, I was just clearing my throat"
~Spaceballs

I walked 6 miles round trip, and all I got were these lousy vampire fangs!

Postby Karuma » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:41 am

How about a super mega battle, something I've always wanted to see.

I'll elaborate: A battle that involves all the goodguys and all the badguys... that means anyone and everyone that can fight, must fight.

The irony is I've always wanted to see something like this happens since before I found this doujinshi.

Postby Seth Turtle » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:27 pm

I personally don't understand why Dora the Explorer is showing up. I've never seen the show, but it seems to be an educational show. I'm interested to see what Bleedman has in store for Dora.

A mega-brawl would be interesting, to an extent. Not to mention incredibly taxing on the artist. I'd vote for more drama scenes. Battles should be quick in doujinshi. Quick but exciting. Mega-brawls take too long, unless you're the X-Men.

Postby Verec » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:13 pm

But in this one, the finnale is almost guarented to be a climactic battle. The combined Irken and Cluster fleets invade, and dozens of earth based badguys join forces with them. Our heros stand against the extraterestrial alliance. The other possible ending is a quick raid on the council headquarters. Whille not as cinimatic definately easier on the artists hand and focused tighter on the girls.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Jordan » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:17 am

Janana wrote:[*]Bubbles befriends Mac(from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ;)) and has to save Foster's from being sold by Princess Morebucks.

Excuse my Janana. That idea has been taken before you started to say it. I ask Bleedman to do Chapter 6: "A Boy And His Imaginary Friends." Only there's no "Princess." But there's Bell and her little crush ^_^ She has a crush on Mac. Why, I think her father, Dr. X wants Bell to find a future husband, to rule the Dark Stars and Bell will become queen. After all, Dr. X is king of the Dark Stars. And Bell and her minions teams with with Mac's dumb brother Terrence to destroyed Foster's Home and the Imaginary Friends. For She can take Mac and the Powerpuff Girls away. But The girls won't let her do it. I would like to tell you more about it. But you'll just have to wait and see it. ^_^

Jordan

Postby Network Radio Nose 2.1 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:33 pm

The dumb lump ED vs the tough puff BUTTERCUP for the captian spot on the wrestling team

Postby Karuma » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:06 pm

That is a stalemate if I ever saw one.

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)