Moderator: Mod Squad
Xain wrote:Well I just got home, and turned on the T.V. to Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Eddy just threatened Double D by telling whats under his hat.
I could see a PPG chapter where Double D is the head of the story line for a while, where we actually find out whats under that hat O_o. It could be blackmail and Double D goes to the PPG's for help. Or something along that. ~_~_~Randomis thought~_~_~
Janana wrote:I've got a few ideas:
- The PPGs and a few other characters play a friendly game of baseball with Eddy and Buttercup as team captians and they both get a little competitive throughout the game.
- On Halloween, the PPGs go out trick or treating while meeting supernatural creatures(Like Danny Phantom, Grim, and Nergal Jr, etc.)
- Bubbles enters Courage in a dog show and Bell enters GIR there too. Basically a humorus story of a scared dog and an insane robot.
- Bubbles befriends Mac(from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ) and has to save Foster's from being sold by Princess Morebucks.
- The PPGs, Dexter, and Coop(From Megas XLR) are invited to compete in a giant robot tournament. It would be great to see Dynamo, Robo Dexo, and Megas fighting in the same ring.
Walking Dedman wrote:...okay, a few too many words for a "PPG Vs. Aku" chapter, but still, I hope the message is clear.
- Aku possessing or mimicking Bubbles, and just going ballistic. You know, dumping people's books, calling people names, and even saying bad words in Spanish/Chipmunk. Even Mandy would go "what is her problem?" Naturally Buttercup and Blossom would know something is wrong, leading to nice drama/hero stuff.
Maybe she could even dress up as a chibi-Aku, like she did when she thought she was Mojo Jojo. Love Kawaii!
Seth Turtle wrote:As much as I love anime, I really don't think it needs to show up in the PPG Doujinshi, except as references and elements like Bleedman did with the SSJ Buttercup joke and so on.
I wonder if Dee-Dee's robotic self is inspired by the Chobits character Minoru and his big sister who died. If not, I say 'Great minds think alike'. If so, then I say 'Take inspiration from the best, and CLAMP is indeed the best for drama'.
Janana wrote:[*]Bubbles befriends Mac(from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ) and has to save Foster's from being sold by Princess Morebucks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests