Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Fucking Foresight...(could be a spoiler, warning..)

Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:57 pm

Himster99: oh shit.
Himster99: just re-reading bleedman's comic
Plasm Soup: yeah?
Himster99: Blossom and Dexter are not going to be together much longer
Plasm Soup: eh why's that?
Himster99: We're almost to the end of chapter 2, p20 and 21 will be the last pages for this chapter. And I'm already excited to start working on chapter 3. The storyline is ready ( well sort of), all that is needed is the artwork.I hope to make it a lot more funnier, exciting and.......heartbreaking. Heartbreaking that some of you will probably hate me for it... Just to give you a hint on what the story is about. It will focus on the 2 redheads
Himster99: The only two redheads we know? Dexter and Blossom

Taken directly from the end of Chapter 2. My convo with Oddette.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:15 pm

So? To some people dex's sob story could be heartbreaking. What is the big deal? No I don't think that this is THE END of them. Nah the story is just starting, we have quite a way to go.

Re: Fucking Foresight...(could be a spoiler, warning..)

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:41 pm

Christerray wrote:Himster99: oh shit.
Himster99: We're almost to the end of chapter 2, p20 and 21 will be the last pages for this chapter. And I'm already excited to start working on chapter 3. The storyline is ready ( well sort of), all that is needed is the artwork.I hope to make it a lot more funnier, exciting and.......heartbreaking. Heartbreaking that some of you will probably hate me for it... Just to give you a hint on what the story is about. It will focus on the 2 redheads

It definatley will be heartbreaking.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:52 pm

Well, it's a good thing that they may be breaking up; simply because it'll be boring of they didn't.

if everything was easy for the characters, then the story would be boring. If ervything wa sperfect right from the get go, then I don't think that any of us would enjoy reading bleedman's stroy. That's why half the fan fics out there suck; because everything is too bloody perfect in their world.

Besides, it give us another thing to argrue about; when and if they get back together again, and whetehr or not they should get back together.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:12 pm

King-of-Storms wrote:Well, it's a good thing that they may be breaking up; simply because it'll be boring of they didn't.

if everything was easy for the characters, then the story would be boring. If ervything wa sperfect right from the get go, then I don't think that any of us would enjoy reading bleedman's stroy. That's why half the fan fics out there suck; because everything is too bloody perfect in their world.

Besides, it give us another thing to argrue about; when and if they get back together again, and whetehr or not they should get back together.

I completely agree....just...soo soon?

Dex didn't bone her yet XD

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:19 pm

Christerray wrote:Himster99: oh shit.

I dont believe one bit of that. Who is that anyway?

Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:21 pm

Exactly! No break up is final until the boning!

Well, I found that quote while re-reading the archives...

And, I thik the quote might be making more of a reference to what is happening right now in the comic, where Dexter won't speak to Blossom, and gthe pain each one is going through.

EDIT: The quote is found in the newsbox:
http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=23

Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:03 pm

Thank you.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:07 pm

No problem...

Remember, you owe me ;)

Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:29 pm

*sigh*

*gets KY*

Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:13 pm

I think that Bleedman is referring to the time travel thing. Dexter is to entrenched in the plot for him to just, break-up with Blossom. I mean, what other reason is he there for other than being Blossom's love internist?

Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:23 am

Christerray wrote:*sigh*

*gets KY*

o.O Umm. Eww.

Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:16 am

BlackAeronaut wrote:
Christerray wrote:*sigh*

*gets KY*

o.O Umm. Eww.

:shock: Yuck. :vomit:

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:09 am

smileyblacksun wrote:I think that Bleedman is referring to the time travel thing. Dexter is to entrenched in the plot for him to just, break-up with Blossom. I mean, what other reason is he there for other than being Blossom's love internist?

Hmm, you're probably right. I've been looking at the Doujinshi as if the Power Puff girls aren't the main characters, but I suppose you're right.

Dexter is just there to be Blossom's bf. Blech.

I'm stupid o.o

Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:36 am

I wouldn't be too sure. The PPG's may be the stars of the show, but Dexter has already shown that he can hold his own... Against all three PPG's.

Refer to these pages. http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=10

If Dexter were going to be -just- a boyfriend, he would have been portrayed as such in the begining, not as the hot-headed chaotic-good boy genius he is.

:Dexter::rock:
Post a reply