Who should Bubbles be with?

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Who should Bubbles be with?

Postby Seth Turtle » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:44 pm

Bebichu wrote: I don't think Bubbles should 'get with' any character. She can just stick around hanging with Mandy, Courage, and Gaz. (from reading their profiles, I heard they hang out together?...)
If I were forced to pick... Bubbles might look cute with Mac. :P I think they'd get along.. maybe.

I can't wait for that either. I'm eager to see more Mandy. I don't know much about Gaz, so I'm curious as to what kind of role she'll play in the story, if any. And Bubbles is just too cute! You can't have too much of that.

On that note, you can't have too much romance either. Innocence and the loss of it is just as dramatically filling as a good fight scene. :devil:

It takes a certain balance, of course. Bleedman did well I think. He informed the audience of what happened, made nice imagery of it, and put plenty of emotion into the characters, so that someone coming back and reading the whole chapter in one fell swoop would get the same feeling as we did a chapter at a time.

In any case, now it's time for Bell to destroy Blossom. *Tap Shoe to the Head*

Postby Why_am_i_here? » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:33 am

NOBODY MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA im hungry
Fucktards! YOU BITCH FUCKIN ASSWIPES!!!!!!!

Dear Dave, i dont care abou t what the people think their just fucktards

Previous

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)