Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:17 am

Littlisk wrote:How about nobody gets introduced so that the story can focus on developing internally and become more focused on its own characters.

well since all the characters are someone else's property and not "its own", I am in the rather goofy situation of having to balance the occasional cameo in the story of PpGD while still maintaining some focus with the characters we currently have.

So, no, not nobody, but almost. Don't think I don't agree with you, but that's not my job.

comedy option: "nobody" the forums poster will not be appearing in PpGD except in spirit.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 am

"BOT"?
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:"BOT"?

he is a bot, i edited his bot things out of his post, and then banned him and his IP, the reasons being "bot".
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 am

Well that explains the nonsense spurted out there... What's the purpose of said bot anyways?
An Optimist

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:49 am

pwned-by-twilight wrote:Well that explains the nonsense spurted out there... What's the purpose of said bot anyways?

the sig has links from advertisers who are paid by their customers to ad for them. the means by which this particular company advertises is not very savory.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 am

What a shame...

Also, has that "Fiona&Cake" idea from the last page ever come as being plausible?
An Optimist

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 am

I like Adventure Time and I hope Bleedman does too, but he's in SINGAPORE this week so I can't ask him.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 am

That's interesting. He on vacation then?

[EDIT] Oh wait, never mind. Just read the update.
An Optimist

Postby ZacksQuest » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

No More Heroes...?

*recieves cold stares*

I mean, the premise. A side story with Samurai Jack, maybe?

*mumbles of mixed, mainly negative feedback*

Dexter's friend, Mordecai, is one of the villains?

*Grunts of "Meh" and "Doesn't Seem to Fit" are in the air*

:unsure: Ehh...

Postby BeeAre » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 am

ZacksQuest wrote:No More Heroes...?

*recieves cold stares*

I do like No More Heroes, but talk about a 'more than its worth' franchise. How do the top assassins of that game compete in a world with Superman? it is tough shit. but some oblique references wouldn't be bad at all.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby ZacksQuest » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 am

BeeAre wrote:
ZacksQuest wrote:No More Heroes...?

*recieves cold stares*

I do like No More Heroes, but talk about a 'more than its worth' franchise. How do the top assassins of that game compete in a world with Superman? it is tough shit. but some oblique references wouldn't be bad at all.

Yeah, and... wait a minute. Some of them did have superpowers, like Destroyma... no, that would be creepy, given who he's fighting :eek: . How about Chloe Wa- nope, even creepier o.O . I just meant sort of Samurai Jack has to go off and *insert plot here* using somewhat a same style, having to fight *insert more plot here* in order to *insert even more plot here*, minus the blood and add the backstory of course. :mrgreen:

And by the way of oblique references, you would have to pick and choose off a very large list. Well, obviously ones that don't quite... work with the children/young adults viewing the webcomic :redface: , but still it is a large list. Oh and quite literally if the "extra Powerpuff-like heroes" wasn't most definately in the NO list, then I would say there was quite enough to start a series of its own. Something to think about.

Postby BeeAre » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Shit, if you know any artists who want to do a No More Heroes fancomic, I'd get to work writing some shit on that in an instant. I've kinda got a thing for Absurd and Unique One on One Warrior Fights, especially Rather Normal But That Special Something Hero who fights his way through the ranks of The Greatest Bad Guys.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby ZacksQuest » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:59 pm

BeeAre wrote:Shit, if you know any artists who want to do a No More Heroes fancomic, I'd get to work writing some shit on that in an instant. I've kinda got a thing for Absurd and Unique One on One Warrior Fights, especially Rather Normal But That Special Something Hero who fights his way through the ranks of The Greatest Bad Guys.

Okay then, I'll try. Might not happen though. :? But I'll try. :grin: Oh, and if you are really serious, I'd suggest doing the bosses that were supposed to be in the second one, but were killed by Henry instead because the amount of data on the discs hit the metaphorical ceiling (I.E. Scott Gardner, a British guy who works in a junkyard, Greg Cantrell, a beefed up track and field athlete, and Massimo Bellini, an evil pirate guy), and then thinking up original ones from there. And should the style be Cel Shaded like the games? Anyways... to get this back on track, another suggestion for PPGD: Not Code Lyoko, but perhaps X.A.N.A. or perhaps a virus like X.A.N.A. taking over Dexter's computer. The topic had to get back... on topic, of course. lol

P.S. I didn't know if you were serious or not, so I just put up a topic for it in case on the DeviantArt forums :P. Requesting Cel Shaded. It's at this link, and the criteria I hope is good enough for you. Here's the link for you: http://forum.deviantart.com/community/projects/1620197/

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm

a writer is always looking for work, bro. if you finagle an artist, i'll write words.
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby ZacksQuest » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm

I'll have to... spread the boundaries of advertising. Oh, and think about the evil pirate dude you never get to fight. He'd be pretty awesome. Oh, and this should probably be a different topic, as this is for suggestions. Anyways, em... Ninja Gaiden as a friendly rival to Jack, perhaps a Ken to Jack's Ryu, made ironic because Ninja Gaiden's name IS Ryu. Anyways, the No MOre Heroes Doujin or whatever it'll be called needs its own topic.

Postby BeeAre » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 pm

I suppose so, but I'd wait on it, buddy. Continue it with me in PMs if any updates come, otherwise:

No More Heroes will not be very directly in PpGD. You may continue suggesting your favorite cartoon that does not fit the universe so that I may mercilessly shoot down your ideas, normal thread viewers. :0)
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby ZacksQuest » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 am

:) Well, actually I suggested Ryu from Ninja Gaiden as Jack's "friendly rival!"

Somebody: "That 'friendly rival' idea has been done before with someone NAMED Ryu already *cough*streetfighter*cough*"

Yup, it's good to be back to the same old burniating of ideas. Oh, speaking of burniating... TROGDOR.

Somebody: "Nope."

:? Yup, good to be back on topic.

EDIT: The place where you can sign up for the NMH Doujin thing changed, it is now HERE: http://forum.deviantart.com/community/projects/1621419/ NOW we're back on topic!

Postby Dark Janet » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Man, I really wish the Rowdyruff Boys were here.
I am Dark Janet and I am the bounty hunter.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 pm

They are already in the comic Janet. You want to go see some RRB? Then go read a fanfic of them, this is the wrong place for that.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

The Boondocks in PPGD

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:15 pm

I say why not? This comic has pretty much gotten away with everything else

Re: The Boondocks in PPGD

Postby Archrival » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 pm

No.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby GridsNaranek » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:22 pm

I've never seen it cos it doesn't air here but I have heard interesting things about this show.

Bleed generally only adds cartoons from either CN or Nickelodeon. Is Boondocks an Adult Swim show?

Again though, there's no need to add more stuff. It needs a purpose in the comic.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby BeeAre » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

also: there's a thread for this already. Let's see if I can merge this turd into the suggestion thread.

*charges mod powers for two episodes, next time on Snafu-ball Z*
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby BeeAre » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Protoss Archon: THE MUUURGGING IS COMPLEEEETE
Puff Most Epic.
BR

Postby BoomerRRB 3 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Archrival wrote:No.

Why not

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)