Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

Postby Tartuffe » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Blood Lord wrote:K. WHY?

Because it would be cool.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my savior.If you too and you are´nt afraid to say it Copy and paste this in your signature

Postby Hallow Nova » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Being cool doesn't add anything to the story.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Exactly. You have to explain to us where these characters would fit into the story, and how the comic would benefit from them being there.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Seeing explanations like this from two newer members makes me happy
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 am

Me too, Tuor.

Front page has been edited with a new "explanation".
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mercen-X » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:44 am

I'm dumbfounded by the fact the list on the first page claims to contain updates up to 2010 but the post was last edited in 2008. :? :| :?:
I just love how people put commas, in places they so obviously, do not belong.

I don't know about you, but I love the Young Justice animated series.
So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition to bring the series back.
Skree

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 am

It shows the last time the author of the post edited it. I don't think it says if we edited it unless we fill in the "reason this post was edited" box.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ari-6 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Tuor wrote:Seeing explanations like this from two newer members makes me happy

Pardon me but do you mean that in a proud way are a patronising way?

I do not think I have ever posted here before. Probably because I don't really feel I have any right to say who I think should be in the story and think my reason is good enough. But I guess if I thought of it like a game then it would not matter, after all no one who could get offended would ever read this. So here goes: I know that right now the GT story is focusing on the idea of different realms in the underworld each ruled by a different antagonist from a cartoon. I had the idea that if heaven ever became a significant point in the story then we may also see the theme repeated with different heavenly dimensions each ruled by a different benevolent ruler. I was thinking about what those dimensions could be but all I have thought of so far are Fairyworld from FOP and Equestria (I think that is what it is called) from MLP. I also thought that perhaps Valhalla could be included maybe as it was once in GA. The reason I thought of this is that if some significant event happened in the underworld, it might be interesting to show a heavenly council debating whether or not to interfere. I thought this might add another level to the already vast world of GT. Sorry that was such a mouth full. But thank you if you took the time to read it all.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 pm

he was complementing.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby The Creator » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:01 am

Now none of us are officially sure what the bomb does, but I remember someone saying it could take them to an apocalyptic future ruled by the villains. now if this does happen (and I'm not sure it does) does anyone have any ides for a hero resistance.

Also if we are going deep into the samurai jack time traveling thing I think Dave the barbarian should come in. Now I know a samurai fighting a barbarian and that being cool is not a valid reason for him to appear. But maybe a cameo when and if anyone is seen time traveling it would add to the passing through history feel. or you could intertwine him a bit more with the story.

When Jack wakes up I hope we see more of him, especially more fight scenes. I don't know what happened to Aku but jack's quest is over he needs an antagonist. Lao a huge badass and now hardcore Dave the barbarian would have a tragic backstory for why he is like this, you could greatly develop him this way.

So...Bleedman looks on this thread then?
KORRA SEASON 3 IS ONLINE http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-l ... f-a-nation
let me think about it

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Bleedman doesn't look at the forums.
At least he never posts.
If you keep him on a pedestal, your image of him will be thrown out a plane without a parachute.

I also don't think Dave is needed. If anything, the Scottsman is a better choice for a badass cameo.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NOA » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:23 pm

I have read all 196 pages and read a good chunk of beeares comment section on his DA page and I have seen characters confirmed and shut down but I've not seen these characters mentioned at all . And next to them are the reasons these characters could appear

Shela from time squad : other Time squad agents have been confirmed so she could appear to.

The gloft from megas XLR: they could be assisting the cluster and the Irkens.

Le quack from courage : could've been hired by Dr. X

The computer from courage : could be infected by the cluster

Hoss Delgado from grim adventures: he could assist the girls in the future if needed

Keef from invader Zim: could be a student at megaVille elementary

Feel free to discuss these characters I want to know what you people think especially beeare
now the world dont move to the beat of just on drum

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:16 pm

None of them actually help the plot in any way.
Most of them would just be cameos.

Sheila might be an agent that could help Otto and explain certain things, but I don't remember how important she was from the show.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:35 pm

NOA wrote:I have read all 196 pages and read a good chunk of beeares comment section on his DA page

Dear God. Well, at least you're not uninformed.

I agree with Tenshi. A lot of these characters- while not mentioned on the banned list, don't really add much to the story. Shela is both a good suggestion and one I hope for. We definitely need more Time Squad in the story.

The computer from Courage could make it in as well, even as just a cameo. I imagine there would be plenty of opportunities to sneak him in. Hell, we got Haruhi. Twice I think. There's no reason we can't get him in too.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Haruhi? Where? I don't recall her in the comic Show me! :3

I've always enjoyed the computer's back sass comments. I would honestly consider it a bit unnecessary though.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Festive Tenshi wrote:Haruhi? Where? I don't recall her in the comic Show me! :3
Page 177.

She's on the computer. (Or at least I think that's her. Curse these Chinese cartoons.)

I think she was mentioned again in Sugar Bits when the figthers crash into some fat guy's house. I don't feel like fishing for that one too. :roll:
Festive Tenshi wrote:I've always enjoyed the computer's back sass comments. I would honestly consider it a bit unnecessary though.
Maybe X could have him and Plankton's computer in the same room? A closet for sassy hardware?

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Page 177.
She's on the computer. (Or at least I think that's her. Curse these Chinese cartoons.)

Japanese :p

Birdofterror wrote:Maybe X could have him and Plankton's computer in the same room? A closet for sassy hardware?

Must see x.x
It would be so worth! Maybe an April Fool's page?
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Festive Tenshi wrote:Japanese :p
It's a very bad meta internet joke made to prey on anime watcher that take anime way too seriously to correct people from saying "Chinese" and replace it with "Japanese" and for bonus points, go on a rant explaining why they aren't "Cartoons." :roll:

It's not a very good joke, but it was a good time to use it, given how I was uncertain as to whether or not it was actually Haruhi. But I digress, I've gotten off track.
Festive Tenshi wrote:Must see x.x
It would be so worth! Maybe an April Fool's page?
If we have ANOTHER April Fool's joke without getting out of this arc I'm going to kill someone.

Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Birdofterror wrote:It's a very bad meta internet joke made to prey on anime watcher that take anime way too seriously to correct people from saying "Chinese" and replace it with "Japanese" and for bonus points, go on a rant explaining why they aren't "Cartoons." :roll:

Mind rephrasing that? Cuz I wasn't telling a joke, I was just correcting you.
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:54 pm

N-No, what you said wasn't a joke. What "I" said was a joke, referring to anime as "Chinese Cartoons."

As in intentionally being wrong to be funny. Get it?

Bird oft Error

Postby Hallow Nova » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:18 pm

OH, okay! I didn't get it :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NOA » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:34 am

Do you guys think jimmy neutron will make a appearance ?since he was mentioned by dexter
now the world dont move to the beat of just on drum

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:37 am

This is better suited for either the Prediction thread, or the latest PpGD update thread.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ULTRADJWEEN » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Ok, read the rules of this thread and I have to ask questions since I'm not sure about what I can post without getting kicked out. First off, could you say your original character would be good for PPGD? I read the list and didn't see anything that said it couldn't. And who is Griddles? I saw him on one of the list saying his fics and characters can't be included. I'm still trying to get used to the rules and such on the Snafu forums, so I'm asking a lot of questions before I can understand certain things on here.
Just Rockin

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:15 pm

First off, I think the penalties for disobeying the rules of this thread are a bit more lax than what they use to be, but don't call me on that. Secondly, I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt anyone's OC will be accepted into this story, aside for the writers'. It'd be a tough sell. Frankly, This coupled with the fact that it's on the "No list"; I wouldn't even try if I were you. Lastly, Griddles (AKA Grids) was once the writer of Grim Tales, and he also wrote a few his own fanfic versions of PpGD; you can find them in the literature section (at least one of them).
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)