Switch to full style
The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.
Post a reply

Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:29 am

Hmm. Seems like this doujin is going somewhere. (I thought it would only last 3 Chapters)

So far, there only seems to be exposition (about Dex's Lab and Dee). I guess something she pushes might have "killed" her, or perhaps they witness a new detail Otto previously never saw?

Anyways, bleedmans work is as impressive (and cute) as always.

-Ciao!

Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:02 am

I hope it's something cooler than just pressing a button X] but that does seem like the DeeDee thing to do.

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:15 am

well... knowing deedee... as you can take example here. it could have been one of these that killed her. or even further, it could have something that dextor couldn't stop.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:37 am

it would be weird if dexter killed her.......

thats a very good twist

Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:54 am

TheGuyWho wrote:it would be weird if dexter killed her.......

thats a very good twist

He probably gets mad and does so on accident... >.<

Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:26 am

general_snaz wrote:
TheGuyWho wrote:it would be weird if dexter killed her.......

thats a very good twist

He probably gets mad and does so on accident... >.<


Ya, i think so aswell.

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:57 am

Or, the entire time, Dexter was trying to keep her away from something very dangerous. A caged monster, perhaps.

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:04 am

Christerray wrote:Or, the entire time, Dexter was trying to keep her away from something very dangerous. A caged monster, perhaps.

I was thinking of that one.
Or just some dangerous invention.

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:08 pm

YAY! The classic Dee Dee destroying the lab scene! Muhahaha!

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:55 pm

Monkeh!

That is all.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:33 pm

but wait, on his DA (haha I sound like a stalker now >.>) he mentioned something about the koosa la koopa koop. Maybe he killed her?! haha jk I dunno

Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:19 pm

oddette

i like that :D

its soo crazy that it has to work!!!

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:47 pm

Kirbopher15 wrote:YAY! The classic Dee Dee destroying the lab scene! Muhahaha!



*sigh* Brings back old memories.....

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:44 pm

Just noticed something:
Is it just me, or does Dexter look a lot younger then he has done so far?

Re: Chap 4 Page 3 & 4

Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:53 pm

WolfeFuzze wrote:Just noticed something:
Is it just me, or does Dexter look a lot younger then he has done so far?
Well, they did kinda go into the past. Then again they probably didn't go too far into the past, so I agree that it's a little weird.
Post a reply