Zim vs The PPG

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Zim vs The PPG

Postby Anne Onymous » Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:17 pm

Well, I tried to post this in an existing thread, but each time the internet hiccupped on me and I lost my post twice. So, third time's a charm, and this time in a new topic (please don't hurt me!).

A long time ago, I'd imagined what a Zim/Powerpuff Girls crossover would look like, and now it seems that we'll get about as close a taste as possible! I'm very excited about it.

As a bigger Zim fan than GIR, I hope that the "greatest" Irken Invader will shine in a future chapter. Zim just cracks me up. Particularly the way he talks. Sometimes just his intonations are enough to make me laugh out loud. Now, sure this is a comic, not a cartoon, so no voices, but I'll still "hear" his voice when I read his lines.

I was thinking that it'd be neat to see Zim either as the big baddie for a chapter, or maybe even joining to heroes, as he is often forced to do (perhaps the evil group hires Tak instead, and Zim needs to prove himself, so, in his twisted logic, he fights against the group he wishes to help. Cause on that note, I'd like to see Tak in this comic. ^_^ )

Really looking forward to future Zim appearences. "Obey the fist!!"
www.thewotch.com

Come check it out!

Postby Auryon » Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:00 pm

Invader Zim-Powerpuff Girl Cross? I would shoot myself. I like things without all the hoo-ha. I just can't continue this post. My head is going to implode.
Troggles wrote: Besides, Auryon is my buddy, she wouldn't scare me away.

Postby Oddette » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:27 pm

I'm glad he crossed the two, too :D Though, I'm more of a Zim fan myself, I kinda like him as the stupid badguy, but I DO hope there is a chapter dedicated to his evil doings, aswell. He cracks me up, too X]
-Oddette

Postby Auryon » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:26 pm

A little crossing sure, but total hostile takeover....nein.

Postby Oddette » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:31 pm

Auryon wrote:A little crossing sure, but total hostile takeover....nein.

yeah I agree with that it'd be a bit odd
-Oddette

Postby Auryon » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:33 pm

Woo!!! My 200th post. Sorry...off topic. Now where were we....oh yeah. I'm not much of a PPG fan even though Buttercup is awesome.

Postby Oddette » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:38 pm

Auryon wrote:Woo!!! My 200th post. Sorry...off topic. Now where were we....oh yeah. I'm not much of a PPG fan even though Buttercup is awesome.

woohoo congratz! And same here :] PPGs are okay, but not my fav, but buttercup just kicks ass and we all know it!
-Oddette

Postby pri32 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:46 pm

I wanna see how GIR would come into play with this, with his total lack of instruction or ability to follow the rules.

Postby Oddette » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:59 pm

pri32 wrote:I wanna see how GIR would come into play with this, with his total lack of instruction or ability to follow the rules.

Yes!Yes! Me tooo! That's going to be sooo funny when Gir comes more into play with this. I can see him and Zim easily being the comic reliefe of Black Eden XD
-Oddette

Postby ZodiacAngel » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:26 pm

Oddette wrote:
pri32 wrote:I wanna see how GIR would come into play with this, with his total lack of instruction or ability to follow the rules.

Yes!Yes! Me tooo! That's going to be sooo funny when Gir comes more into play with this. I can see him and Zim easily being the comic reliefe of Black Eden XD

Definately.
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby Auryon » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:39 pm

I concur on the Gir thing.

Postby Christerray » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:35 pm

Zim isn't stupid, he just doesn't think his plans thoroughly. Seriously, he's new to Earth, so everything is strange and bewildering.

He knew to use the amplifyer to make the babies in Plauge of Babies become stupid, so he DOES have tactical ideas. He's just too focused on conquering Dib that he doesn't think about conquering the world.

But anyway, I do want to see Zim, for some reason, outsmart the baddies and become the big baddie. That would be neato-bandito!

Postby Anne Onymous » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:57 pm

Christerray wrote:But anyway, I do want to see Zim, for some reason, outsmart the baddies and become the big baddie. That would be neato-bandito!

heh, that'd certainly be neat. At least for one chapter. :D
www.thewotch.com

Come check it out!

Postby Oddette » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:06 pm

Christerray wrote:Zim isn't stupid, he just doesn't think his plans thoroughly. Seriously, he's new to Earth, so everything is strange and bewildering.

He knew to use the amplifyer to make the babies in Plauge of Babies become stupid, so he DOES have tactical ideas. He's just too focused on conquering Dib that he doesn't think about conquering the world.

But anyway, I do want to see Zim, for some reason, outsmart the baddies and become the big baddie. That would be neato-bandito!

hehe yeah Zim's actually not that bad when it comes to battling and all but the reason the tallest sent him there in the first place was 'cause they couldn't stand his stupidity, and the reason Tak saught revenge on him was because he braught the power on half of their planet down for a snack. He's not really stupid, sometimes, he just does a LOT of stupid things. Oi being a knowitall isn't something to be proud of >.< sorry ^^;
-Oddette

Re: Zim vs The PPG

Postby pri32 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:26 pm

maybe he's just absentminded? I mean, he always seems to be very oreinted towards a single goal.

Examples would be:

-When gir inhabits the house and rampages across town, Zim doesn't even realize that everyone has seen him
-When it shows Zim screwing over Tak, wasn't he going for some vending machine snacks or something?

Postby Why_am_i_here? » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:00 am

Zim and the Halo2 master cheif w00t
Fucktards! YOU BITCH FUCKIN ASSWIPES!!!!!!!

Dear Dave, i dont care abou t what the people think their just fucktards

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:05 am

You are not supposed to post in threads that have not been posted in for a long time. This action is called "necromancy", and is a bad thing. Please refrain from any further necromancy. Thank you.

Signed,
Your local n00b-hater

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)