Character Pairings

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Character Pairings

Postby Kezzer » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:36 pm

i would also like to see more of the rowdy rough boys especialy boomers to see more of his hinted feelings for bubbles. But right now i think we have to get through what seems to be the big relationship of Blossom and Dexter.
'one by one the garden gnomes steal my sanity'

Postby Tsuki » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:21 pm

Hopefully we see a bit more of thr RRB's in the future, it would be kinda awsome if the two groups went head to head. Since Brick hasn't forgotten about their earlier defeat.
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare...

Postby Karo » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:41 pm

yeah, seeing the rrb's against the ppg's again would b pretty awsome.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby ZodiacAngel » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:42 am

I would love to see the Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys throw down one more time.

What about a love triangle between Dexter/Blossom/Brick? I'm a major Dexter/Blossom fan, but it's just an idea.
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby Kezzer » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:28 am

hmm... maybe but i doubt it. It seems that the personality of Brick and Butch are very simmilar to what they were, and Brick does seem to be more for revenge then anything else. But the fight would be worth seeing, especialy with the conflict Boomer would have with his feelings for Bubbles.
'one by one the garden gnomes steal my sanity'

Postby Tsuki » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:06 pm

ZodiacAngel wrote:I would love to see the Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys throw down one more time.

What about a love triangle between Dexter/Blossom/Brick? I'm a major Dexter/Blossom fan, but it's just an idea.

That would be an interesting triangle though...

Postby Karo » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:36 am

yeah but it would be an awsome fight scene as well...
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Oni » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:49 pm

To me Otto and Suzy would be a cute couple to see.

Postby Pink Genius » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:48 pm

I completely believe that the Dexter and Blossom pairing is most adorable. The way that he is just so calm around her, so cute when he blushes and such! But what would Brick think? Dun dun dun...
The city of Townsville. A harmonious community of happy little people. Look at all the happy little people. I'm happy, I'm driving, I'm happy and I'm driving. Hi, Joe, what do you know?

Postby TheGuyWho » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:58 pm

lol i just wanna see a situation when Dexter saves her for once :P that would be cool :D
http://aotd.yoll.net
"Wrath falls from the hevans"

Postby ZodiacAngel » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:04 pm

TheGuyWho wrote:lol i just wanna see a situation when Dexter saves her for once :P that would be cool :D

Awww, it would also be so sweet!

:love: :Dexter: :love: :Blossom: :love:

Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?

Postby Tsuki » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:25 pm

Pink Genius wrote:I completely believe that the Dexter and Blossom pairing is most adorable. The way that he is just so calm around her, so cute when he blushes and such! But what would Brick think? Dun dun dun...

Well, we know that getting back at the PPG's is all that's on Brick's mind at the moment. But even if he did have feelings for Blossom, he'd most likely deny it. Though a fight scene between Brick and Dexter would be sorta awsome.

Postby Pink Genius » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:34 pm

It would be pretty cute to see a fight between Dexter and Brick...perhaps to save Blossom from Mandark? Who knows. It makes me wonder though...does Boomer have feelings for Bubbles?
The city of Townsville. A harmonious community of happy little people. Look at all the happy little people. I'm happy, I'm driving, I'm happy and I'm driving. Hi, Joe, what do you know?

Postby Decoy » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:23 am

Bah, I say. Too much romance would be a buzzkill for this comic. I say keep what "romance" is already there and then slowly build on it, but don't make it the focus. If you take an interesting web comic and then focus too much on romance, you get a comic that alienates part of your comic's original fanbase that doesn't really like romance (cough Megatokyo cough).
A skilled decoy can lead your enemies off your trail. A master decoy can survive to do it again.

Indeed!

Postby AJTalon » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:29 am

Decoy wrote:Bah, I say. Too much romance would be a buzzkill for this comic. I say keep what "romance" is already there and then slowly build on it, but don't make it the focus. If you take an interesting web comic and then focus too much on romance, you get a comic that alienates part of your comic's original fanbase that doesn't really like romance (cough Megatokyo cough).

True, true... However, leaving open romantic possibilities or hinting at it would be awesome.

I must agree: DexterxBlossom forever! w00t

:love: :Blossom: :Dexter: :love:

But, why not a romantic possibility for Bell? Now THAT would be interesting. It might make her come to the side of good... Or not. :snoogins:
(place something meaningful and clever here)

Postby Karo » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:07 pm

o_0 i didn't even think about Bell....... that would be an interesting idea....

Postby ZodiacAngel » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:15 pm

Pink Genius wrote:It would be pretty cute to see a fight between Dexter and Brick...perhaps to save Blossom from Mandark? Who knows. It makes me wonder though...does Boomer have feelings for Bubbles?

I say he would. It's in the comic.

Re: Indeed!

Postby Hambone » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:54 pm

AJTalon wrote:
Decoy wrote:Bah, I say. Too much romance would be a buzzkill for this comic. I say keep what "romance" is already there and then slowly build on it, but don't make it the focus. If you take an interesting web comic and then focus too much on romance, you get a comic that alienates part of your comic's original fanbase that doesn't really like romance (cough Megatokyo cough).

True, true... However, leaving open romantic possibilities or hinting at it would be awesome.

I must agree: DexterxBlossom forever! w00t

:love: :Blossom: :Dexter: :love:

But, why not a romantic possibility for Bell? Now THAT would be interesting. It might make her come to the side of good... Or not. :snoogins:

Bell loves Gir. Right?

Postby Tsuki » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:09 pm

Pink Genius wrote:It would be pretty cute to see a fight between Dexter and Brick...perhaps to save Blossom from Mandark? Who knows. It makes me wonder though...does Boomer have feelings for Bubbles?

From what we've seen earlier of Boomer's thoughts of Bubbles then we can hint that he may have some feelings for her....though too much mush for this Doujinshi would be bad...

Postby Baroque » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:25 pm

...or it turns out he just liked kissing girls in general,

and he becomes some kinda womanizer.
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby Tsuki » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:26 pm

o_o now that would be interesting....but does he really seem the type?

Postby Baroque » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:53 pm

Brisbaine

I'm glad you got your head out of the clouds, now get your face out of my wife
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby Tsuki » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:58 pm

o_o wait, what post are you replying to? *confused look*

Postby Karo » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:05 am

o_0 i'm comfused to.

Postby Tsuki » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:03 am

I thought he was talking about Boomer..not Brisbaine..o_o

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)