Characters you want to see, but probably will never show up

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Baroque » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:55 pm

Dr. Weird!
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Re: Characters you want to see, but probably will never show

Postby pri32 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:47 am

verec wrote:
Hm...I think it'd be cool if maybe Frankie from Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends was in his comics.

Have you ever looked at Frankie's shirt? I mean her white t-shirt that she wears under that jacket or sweater thing. Next time you watch Fosters' just look hard and the three colored blobs on her shirt become... something very familiar. ;)
As for the staff, I would like to see on of the evil vice principals of Nick fame. You know the type, they all hate free thinking indiviuals, people who break or bend the rules, and wierd things going on. I can't come up with anynames but you folks know what I'm talking about.

Too Much information... :shock:

Postby Verec » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:50 am

Oh come on just look at the god damn shirt. You'll laugh I guarente it. Although if you think about it the shirt does raise some issues...where did she get it? Is it just a weird in joke?
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Baroque » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:05 pm

Klonoa.

Or just an art piece of him.
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby Janana » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:47 pm

I really want to see Demongo from Samurai Jack. He's so cool. He was able to have all of those souls and uses them as his mini army. ^_^ But he only appeared once so I'm guessing noone will actually notice. :unsure:

Postby Oni » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:25 pm

Janana wrote:I really want to see Demongo from Samurai Jack. He's so cool. He was able to have all of those souls and uses them as his mini army. ^_^ But he only appeared once so I'm guessing noone will actually notice. :unsure:

WOO! a Demongo fan! Demongo would be awesome. But I still wanna see Aku (Or his alter ego Ikra)
A crossover is like a cake, and making a crossover is just like baking a cake. The Ingredients are the characters, the different ingredients represent the characters and bits and pieces of the show that you should add. The Pan is the story, and it is up to you to mix the ingredients right, add just the right about, and fit it into that pan.

Postby ma-kun » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:54 pm

hah! ikra- school teacher
secretly plotting against jack

Location: in a book, in a box, high upon a shelf, in a locked and guarded vault.

Postby Xoxloveme4me » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:12 pm

I personally would love to se
Jimmy Neutron
Cindy Vortex
Carl
Libby
Sheen
-----------
Helga
Arnol
-----------
w00t
<3Melissa

Postby NonametheWeird » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:38 am

Squee. Don't know why. I can actually imagine him in the doujinshi...

Though I wonder... Do they sell Jhonen's comics in the Phillipines?

Postby UrvyVenkman » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:44 am

Either Slimer or Mr.Stay-Puft

The Incredibles

Kirby

Roger Rabbit

Bugs Bunny

The Extreme Ghostbusters
Opperation-GHOSTBUSTERS IN PpG DOUJINSHI!

"Get The Boys In Grey In The Comic!"

Postby Blackscarf » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:52 am

What about...

Meltman! Witht the power too.....MELT!

Action League Now would make great additions!

Postby SSJ Garfield » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:12 am

I like to see these characters in de PPG doujinshi:

CN Characters:

- Him (PPG)
- The Red Guy (Cow & Chicken)
- I R Baboon (I am Weasel)
- The Kanker Sisters (Ed'Edd 'n Eddy)
- Kevin (Ed ' Edd 'n Eddy)
- Johnny Bravo

Nicktoon characters:

- Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Reggie, Otto, Twister and Sam (Rocket Power)
- Denzel Crocker (Fairly Odd Parents)

Other characters:

Good guys:

- Garfield (Garfield)
- Goku and Vegeta (DBZ)
- Yugi and his friends (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Odie (Garfield)

Bad Guys:

- Cell (DBZ)
- Yami Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Frieza (DBZ)
"Forget it, Kakarot!! I rather die than to fuse with you! But Vegeta! You're already dead" Goku & Vegeta - Dragonball Z Movie 12: Rebirth of Fusion

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps!! His Pride!!!" Vegeta - Dragonball Z

Timmy: It's quiet...too quiet. Cosmo: It's wet...too wet. (a fish swims in Cosmo's helmet)

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:19 pm

I wonder if Bleedman plans to have I.R. Babboon show up somewhere? He's not as easy to make into a serious character as I.M. Weasel, but maybe he could end up being one of Mojo's horrible creations gone ary. Rather than blow up buildings and defeat the Powerpuff Girls, Babboon seems content sniffing his finger to think of his mother.

Also, do you think Evil Con Carne will show up at all? It's not a popular cartoon so far as I can tell, but it's got characters that are ripe for evil potential. If he includes the Kids Next Door at all, they'd make a good set of enemies, since they both fit into the Spy genre.

~~ Seth-kun

Postby Tohru-chan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:56 pm

YGO characters would be awesome if they were in PPG-D! ^.^ I think that would be really cool.

Hmmm also, though it isnt on TV, I think Fruits Basket would be cute...>_> (Hopefully someone atleast knows Fruits Basket)
I mean, the guys turn into animals and Bubbles could happen to hug one of them and then she would cuddle them more when they are in their zodiac form. < 3
OR they could do...umm..Gundams...>_> Cause they are like big robots and crush alot of things if they wanted too. ..>_>;;; <_<;;;
~Torhu*
-Cadet of JROTC
"No matter what life throws your way, dont give up!"

Postby Conan-san » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:16 pm

I think Bleadman is a fan of Super Robots as apposed to stuff like Gundam (given his fanarts of Transfromers, Megazinger Z and others)

OK

-Posible-
Coup and co - Megas XLR - Dear God yes, I want this so bad it ain't funny.
Ikki, Erika and the 2 reminding 3rds of the Screws - Medabots - I need a orgion stroy for Samantha
Quail Man (Or antoher of Doug's alter egos, hey! he could be a henshin hero!) - Doug - hell, I'd kill to hear "Dan Dan Dan" JACK BANDIT!
Puffy Ami Yumi? - Hi Hi PAY! - Maybe, maybe not, they seem very anime like as is...

-Not as possible-
Argh! Real Monsters!! - I would love the Grumble to be a monster of the day or even Have the A!RM! be a set of "Good" monsters, fighting against the Darkstar Council
DC Heros (outside TT) - Justice Leage - As cool as a Bleedman Batman would be I wouldn't see it as likely...:(
Kicker - Transfromers Energon - I would kill for more Henshin Heros in this and Kicker is one of my faves with his baddass attitude and lack of acceptence for the Transfomers.

-No chance-
Edward and Alphonse - Full Metal Achimist - Given the current storry arc, even if they poped up as even legend I would be estatic.
Yoh and Anna - Shaman King - What I'd give to see them but alas ;_;
Any given Adult Swim cara. - way off the scale for this....
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:28 pm

I said it elsewhere, and I'll say it again here: anime, while very fun and nice and wonderful, shouldn't be in this Doujinshi save as references or cameos. It would mess with the spirit of the story, 'in my humble opinion'.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing a little of that Bubbles/Fruits Basket action. And Mandy chasing some of them with a meat cleaver to boot. =P

Postby AyameChan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:40 pm

Oh my goodness..
I remember Pete+Pete,Salute Your shorts,and CEIA.
Excuse meh spelling..

Postby Alba Aulbath » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:51 pm

Hmmmm. Danny Phantom; Timmy Turner made a cameo, and Tooty is already a semi-regular as one of Buttercup's friends. I wouldn't mind the Teen Titans showing up, but I wouldn't insist on their appearance. But I'd really enjoy seeing Danny showing up briefly. Maybe as a friend to Jenny. Superheroes unite, don'tchaknow.

It'd be fun to see Coop and the gang, too, but I think we're guaranteed their appearance since Megas XLR is shown in the cast list.

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:54 pm

Can you imagine how huge Coop would look in a scene with Dexter, Blossom, or any of the other 1st graders? He'd be gigantic!

Plus, since the topic is 'Who I'd Like To See', let's contemplate villains who might show up. I wonder if guys like Nergal (Grim Adv.) will show up.

Postby Alba Aulbath » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:57 pm

Man, Coop could EAT those kids.

...Somehow, I don't put it past him.

Postby Seth Turtle » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:06 pm

Conan-san and I were wondering what the deal with the brown-haired girl in the Dark Council team is. She's the one with the red targetting mark on her forehead and looks like the mean gang-leader from Medabots with Peppercat as her 'bot.

Is that really her, or is she a non-anime character we don't recognize?

Postby Conan-san » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:08 pm

Actuly it is supposed to be Samantha, it's just not been comfermed if it's realy Samantha out of Medabots or antoher shard verson of her.

And I want Jack (Xiaolin Showdown) to make an apperence, if only to explain what the name in Halapoluza Mandark was doing with HIS mecha.
Last edited by Conan-san on Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the dephs of Toonzone he comes to extract...HIS OPINION!

Postby Alba Aulbath » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:10 pm

I thought I recognized her, but I couldn't think of anywhere I'd seen her before. Heck, I didn't even immediately recognize Suzie until I looked at the cast list.

Postby Tenchigirl15 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:51 pm

it would be cool if Bleedman does FOXKids cartoons also, sence its like the same as Cartoon Network and Nick. ;)

Postby Verec » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:47 pm

Most of the fox shows are shit. Not the shit just shit. As in poo. seriously, half of those shows are simply painful to watch. Besides I doubt B-man gets fox in the Phillipenes.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)