Characters you want to see, but probably will never show up

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Characters you want to see, but probably will never show

Postby Christerray » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:40 pm

pri32 wrote:
Geno wrote:Ok, here are some of the characters I hope will be in the comic and what they will do.

1. Mr. Crocker: Timmy's crazy fairy believing teacher from the Fairly Odd Parents
Well, this comic does take place mostly at school, and the only teachers I have seen in the comic are the teacher from Chapter 1 pages 1-4 and Sensei Jack, so there is plenty of room for characters as teachers. Crocker would fit well in the comic, seeing as he and Dib are sort of similar (Crocker is to fairies as Dib is to aliens and everything else paranormal. Plus he could be a minor villian if he actually got his hands on anything magical. I would love to see Crocker come up and start ranting on how he believes the Powerpuff Girls powers come "FAIRY GODPARENTS" and do that weird muscle spasm thing. That would be hilarious.

2. The Mighty Tallest: Leaders of Irk from Invader Zim
I just want them in here because the conversations between them and Zim when Zim was reporting in were some of the greatest gags on the show.

3. Ms. Bitters: The horribly creapy teacher from Invader Zim
Like I said for Crocker, there are hardly any teacher characters in the comic, and its just funny to watch Ms. Bitters strike fear in everyone(except for maybe Mandy or Gaz)

Thats all I can think of right now. I'll try and post more later.

hehe...you couold have Ms. Bitters as a second evil force, independent from the others...

*Sigh* The common misconception that Ms. Bitters is evil. No, no, no no. It says it in her name. She isn't evil, she just hates her job and her kids. Would she take over the world if she had the chance? No. She'd rather be pessimistic and whiny.

Postby pri32 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:11 pm

Christerray wrote:
pri32 wrote:
Geno wrote:Ok, here are some of the characters I hope will be in the comic and what they will do.

1. Mr. Crocker: Timmy's crazy fairy believing teacher from the Fairly Odd Parents
Well, this comic does take place mostly at school, and the only teachers I have seen in the comic are the teacher from Chapter 1 pages 1-4 and Sensei Jack, so there is plenty of room for characters as teachers. Crocker would fit well in the comic, seeing as he and Dib are sort of similar (Crocker is to fairies as Dib is to aliens and everything else paranormal. Plus he could be a minor villian if he actually got his hands on anything magical. I would love to see Crocker come up and start ranting on how he believes the Powerpuff Girls powers come "FAIRY GODPARENTS" and do that weird muscle spasm thing. That would be hilarious.

I just want them in here because the conversations between them and Zim when Zim was reporting in were some of the greatest gags on the show.

Like I said for Crocker, there are hardly any teacher characters in the comic, and its just funny to watch Ms. Bitters strike fear in everyone(except for maybe Mandy or Gaz)

hehe...you couold have Ms. Bitters as a second evil force, independent from the others...

*Sigh* The common misconception that Ms. Bitters is evil. No, no, no no. It says it in her name. She isn't evil, she just hates her job and her kids. Would she take over the world if she had the chance? No. She'd rather be pessimistic and whiny.

maybe you could have her be spitefully evil?

Postby qgpr » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:46 pm

the Smurfs!!! ^^

Now seriously id like bleedman to keep it original CN cartoons and Nick. But meh, as long as the comic remains as good or better as it is right now...

Postby Julayla » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:42 am

I would like to quote in the words of Zim & Gir when I say this:

"She stole my idea!"
"No she didn't!"
"Silence!"

Postby P700 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:33 am

The PPG battling Cree, Chad and Father from KND would be just plain awsome. ^^

Postby Tsuki » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:02 pm

KaZe wrote:What about Batfink, hong kong phooey, Mighty Mouse or even dare I say it the thundercats, bucky o'hare?... childhood coming back must resist....

Thundercats, now there's a show i use to love, only rivaled to the TMNT. *sighs*
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare...

Postby blissfulidiot » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:06 am

im really new here(this being my first post), but i think were all forgetting some classic nick characters: ren and stimpy, they were the greatest before spike tv gay-ed them out.

Postby Meowzy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:39 pm

i wanna see... uhmm... cosmo and wanda!

and uhm... that kid.. whats his name... Willy. from My dad the rockstar, ya know.

also wanna see the super duper sumos! ahaha! they ruled my world a few years ago!

and perhaps the thornberrys?
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby A G.I.R Fan » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:28 pm

...Professor Membrane.....

And How about Tak and Mimi....from I.Z?
Last edited by A G.I.R Fan on Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ZodiacAngel » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:48 pm

Mr. Crocker from "Fairly Odd Parents" would be a perfect addition to the cast. He could be another teacher at the school and he's f**king nuts about finding fairies.
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby shadowmimiiru » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:17 pm

hmmm. . . i wouldn't mind seeing the cast of all grown up, or wild thornberry's in it. still i think johnny bravo would be great in the comic, as like a cafateria worker or something always hitting on the teachers . . . yeah that's kinda odd.

oh and monkey! we need monkey!

peace
shadow

Postby Sage » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:05 pm

Ooh!

Who wants to see the PPG-D version of AHHHH! Real Monsters?!!

Postby Julayla » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:16 pm

There's just one selection that hasn't been mentioned: Conker's Bad Fur Day! I really want to see Conker, Rodent, Gregg (to probably annoy Grim and Botan, lol), Berri, some of the weasels (including Ze Professor & Don Weazo), and of course Batula (aka Conkula-san). ^_^ I'd give anything to see them in at least some cameos or maybe some important roles.

EDIT: There's one other Sonic character I feel missing: Nack (one of my fav. Sonic characters). Do you think he'll do him if he has time?
Last edited by Julayla on Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Decoy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:32 pm

Quail Man.

Nuff' said.
A skilled decoy can lead your enemies off your trail. A master decoy can survive to do it again.

Postby ZodiacAngel » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 am

Julayla wrote:There's just one selection that hasn't been mentioned: Conker's Bad Fur Day! I really want to see Conker, Rodent, Gregg (to probably annoy Grim and Botan, lol), Berri, some of the weasels (including Ze Professor & Don Weazo), and of course Batula (aka Conkula-san). ^_^ I'd give anything to see them in at least some cameos or maybe some important roles.

EDIT: There's one other Sonic character I feel missing: Nack (one of my fav. Sonic characters). Do you think he'll do him if he has time?

That would rock! CBFD is one of my favorite video games of all time.
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby Christerray » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:13 pm

blissfulidiot wrote:before spike tv gay-ed them out.

That wasn't Ren & Stimpy, you've been watching 'Queer Eye'.

Added after 1 minutes:

Sage wrote:Ooh!

Who wants to see the PPG-D version of AHHHH! Real Monsters?!!

Mother of god.

Would that even work?

Added after 10 hours 19 minutes:

OH SHIT!

How could we forget the Road Rovers or Freakazoid?!

OR EVEN THE TICK! =D!

Postby Pink Genius » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:56 pm

If you go back to far with old school, I'm sure you'll get a few people clueless to the reason why they'd be there. Much less know who they are. It'd be abit neat to throw in some more Anime parodies..that Bubbles as Sailor Moon was adorable. How about something that throws in the Ranma 1/2 concept? What's this..Blossom changes into Brick when splashed with cold water? The madness!
The city of Townsville. A harmonious community of happy little people. Look at all the happy little people. I'm happy, I'm driving, I'm happy and I'm driving. Hi, Joe, what do you know?

Postby Geno » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:09 pm

I've thought of a great cast addition. Astro Boy. Remember him? You damn well better. He looks kinda like Beekmen's versions of the Powerpuff Girls in the first place, so thats a good fit.

But more than that, I MUST see Proffessor Membrane in the comic. He was the best.

"Dad, dad, I heard them! I actually heard them! I was...."
"Shuuushshush. Not now son, I'm making....."
*large amount of blue sparks*
"Toast!"
Endling wrote:I'm the best at being modest. Ever.

Postby Christerray » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:20 pm

Decoy wrote:Quail Man.

Nuff' said.

How could I forget? Blasphemy, I tell you.

You rock my socks.

QUAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLL MAN!

Postby Pink Genius » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:38 pm

Doug? Are you serious...now that's just..weird. Don't encourge the underwear over the shorts!
The city of Townsville. A harmonious community of happy little people. Look at all the happy little people. I'm happy, I'm driving, I'm happy and I'm driving. Hi, Joe, what do you know?

Postby A G.I.R Fan » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:44 pm

Mister Spooky from ..."I feel sick"

Postby JimJam » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:04 am

That would be too damn funny. Since we're on the topic, why not throw in some Jimmy Neutron? Even Dexter could pick on him. Or could he? That'd be a fight to see.

Also, shadow's idea of having Johnny Bravo in the comic as the lunchguy (janitor works too) that hits on women a lot is great! He could especially hit on the first grade teacher in the PPG's class. He'd do those really funny karate moves that he sucks at, then be like, "You're a teacher, right? School me in the ways of love, baby!"
If we couldn't get him, then we'll just have to deal with this load of JimJam then.

Postby Verec » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:48 am

Hm...I think it'd be cool if maybe Frankie from Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends was in his comics.

Have you ever looked at Frankie's shirt? I mean her white t-shirt that she wears under that jacket or sweater thing. Next time you watch Fosters' just look hard and the three colored blobs on her shirt become... something very familiar. ;)
As for the staff, I would like to see on of the evil vice principals of Nick fame. You know the type, they all hate free thinking indiviuals, people who break or bend the rules, and wierd things going on. I can't come up with anynames but you folks know what I'm talking about.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Christerray » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:07 am

While we're at it, Pete & Pete, Salute your Shorts, and Clarissa Explains it All.

Postby Mechadon_01 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:26 pm

RoboCop.

Like that's ever gonna happen, meh.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)