Dee Dee Dead.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Goo. » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:14 pm

I can't wait.
I think Dee Dee must've been playing around with one of Dexter's inventions that he tells her NOT to touch. But you know how she is... All mechivious. SO... She touched something and ker-plut.
Although Bleedman might make something more... Dramatic, I guess. I'd like it if it was.
Formerly known as Chaos.

Postby TheGuyWho » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:33 am

well here ia my theory on the matter deedee blew herself up (or something else.... yeh) dexter has salvageg her (as in brain tissue) and is reconstructing her body and reanimating her ??

yeh.... just an idea dont know if anyone has said it but yeh...
http://aotd.yoll.net
"Wrath falls from the hevans"

Re: Dee Dee Dead.

Postby Christerray » Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:27 am

well here ia my theory on the matter deedee blew herself up (or something else.... yeh) dexter has salvageg her (as in brain tissue) and is reconstructing her body and reanimating her ??

yeh.... just an idea dont know if anyone has said it but yeh

Hmm, perhaps.

Postby Goo. » Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:57 am

TheGuyWho wrote:well here ia my theory on the matter deedee blew herself up (or something else.... yeh) dexter has salvageg her (as in brain tissue) and is reconstructing her body and reanimating her ??

yeh.... just an idea dont know if anyone has said it but yeh...

That's a pretty good theory. And it'd be pretty good in the comic.
We'll just have to wait and see what the real answer is though.
Formerly known as Chaos.

Postby AznFan » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:43 pm

I think BLOSSOM and otto will go back in time, blossom does have a crush on dexter and i guess she would do alot to make him happy, but when they sudceed(sp?) thinks arent like they expected and then they try to kill deedee to change things back to normal, i predict way too far XP, now for the 'how did deedee die' theory, i think it was one of dexter's inventions...*sigh* no matter how you draw cartoons, they will still have their weird personalities...
I support Geniusshipping!~Dexter and Blossom 4eva!!

Postby Decoy » Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:31 pm

TypicalIdiotFan wrote:No offense, but that would go against everything that Otto and Time Squad do. Their purpose is to make sure time stays the way it was (or relatively close to it).

I agree with this. If they do go back in time, I'd think Blossom might try to prevent Dee Dee from dying, but Otto would try to stop her for the sake of not disturbing history.
A skilled decoy can lead your enemies off your trail. A master decoy can survive to do it again.

Postby Breaking Point » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:38 pm

It's possible she was killed in a crossfire between Dexter and Mandark in some way, or that she was accidently killed by a machine of Dexters.

I would find it more interesting, though, if her death wasn't anyones fault. For instance, she could have actually died of some genetic defect or disease. That makes Dexter think it's his fault because he might have been able to do something if he had noticed sooner (being a genius) and then have Mandark also blame him because he had more then enough resources to treat virtually anything that comes his way.

Postby Oddette » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:04 pm

Breaking Point wrote:It's possible she was killed in a crossfire between Dexter and Mandark in some way, or that she was accidently killed by a machine of Dexters.

I would find it more interesting, though, if her death wasn't anyones fault. For instance, she could have actually died of some genetic defect or disease. That makes Dexter think it's his fault because he might have been able to do something if he had noticed sooner (being a genius) and then have Mandark also blame him because he had more then enough resources to treat virtually anything that comes his way.

I like that idea! Makes since enough.
-Oddette

Postby TheGuyWho » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:29 pm

im thinking since in the last page mabee deedee used herself to save dexters life?

you know Mandark shoots a laserbeam at Dexter and DeeDee jumps in the way to save his life? i dont know kinda though of that because of dexters look...

Postby Xain » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:23 pm

I'm thinking Dee Dee could have gotten a terminal illness or something, and because of it died. Mandark probally blames Dexter because he couldnt cure her or something, but either way Dexter and Otto CAN travel back in time, but it would be wrong to brink her back, BTW its updated, theres a new page O_o

NEW PAGE!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by

Postby TheGuyWho » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:46 pm

cool was wondering when his sote woud update :|

Postby ranmah » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:15 pm

very interesting story. I guess deedee wanted to have dexter remember her sister and not build a new one, which his is doing. I'd feel the same way if I lost my little bro.

Ranmah
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/

Postby AJTalon » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:38 am

Has no one read the last page of the new comic?

"Dexter, before we proceed, I need you to promise me something."

"What?"

"If something should ever happen to me, promise you won't use your knowledge of science for my sake..."

And he promised her.

Now, Dee Dee's dead, and Dexter, wishing to make things right, tries to rebuild her. But! He remembers his promise. And so, his rebuilt sister just stays there, incomplete, with Dexter unwilling to finish it because of the promise he made. And it tortures him to not be able to do anything because of the promise, but he looks at her every day to make sure he remembers it.

(shrug) Possibly... Just my take on it...
(place something meaningful and clever here)

Postby ZodiacAngel » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:14 am

AJTalon wrote:Has no one read the last page of the new comic?

"Dexter, before we proceed, I need you to promise me something."

"What?"

"If something should ever happen to me, promise you won't use your knowledge of science for my sake..."

And he promised her.

Now, Dee Dee's dead, and Dexter, wishing to make things right, tries to rebuild her. But! He remembers his promise. And so, his rebuilt sister just stays there, incomplete, with Dexter unwilling to finish it because of the promise he made. And it tortures him to not be able to do anything because of the promise, but he looks at her every day to make sure he remembers it.

(shrug) Possibly... Just my take on it...

Wow, no wonder Dexter is feeling so down and why the DeeDee robot isn't finished.
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby TheGuyWho » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:26 am

he lied !!!!! he broke his promise now he must die!!!!!!!

or not....

Postby BlackAeronaut » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:09 am

I see plenty of stuff here about using time travel to change how things turned out. I can think of several reasons why this won't happen.

1) We don't know what happened yet and Otto's obviously known about it for a while now. Also, Dexteer has the ability to travel through time. It's most likely something that, if interupted, would be a very bad thing. Terminal illness comes to mind...

2) Deedee herself said that she didn't want Dexter to change the outcome with his advanced technology. Granted, he's doing just that now, but going back in time would be going from one extreme to the other.

3) It could irrepairably damage the Time Stream. Besides, Otto is not supposed to interfere with history, only correct it. You don't see him running off to stop Hitler from becoming the man he became.
Crazy insane or insane crazy? Take your pick.

Hobbes: "I've never seen raisin bran do that before."
Calvin: "I put in an alcaseltzer."

"The hard part about playing chicken is knowing when to flinch." -Cpt. Bart Mancusoe, The Hunt For Red October

Postby Blaid » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:46 am

My, my. Deedee sure seemed like a much deeper person in that page, didn't she?
Zim: ...Why is it wrapped in BACON?!!
Gir: I MADE IT MYSELF!!

Postby Brendala » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:36 pm

I was so sad when I found out DeeDee was dead in this comic (she's one of my favorite cartoon characters).

She had her "deep" moments in the show, too.

Interesting fact:
I learned in my psycology class that there are many different types of intelligence. One of them is, of coarse, scientific intelligence (like Dexter's) and another one is called "psysical intelligence". Physical intelligence is the ability to do complex physical things (like dancing or gymnastics) after only watching someone demonstrate them a few times. So, if you've seen the episode where DeeDee learns a new dance after only seeing it on TV one time, you could conclude that she's almost as smart as Dexter (just by a different set of criteria).

Jeez, I'm such a nerd :(

Postby TheGuyWho » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:48 am

Baroque wrote:Act'lly, Otto might have to go back to stop him.

i dont know... if it was ment to happen why stop it?
if you understand?

Postby JimJam » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:05 am

Brendala wrote:I was so sad when I found out DeeDee was dead in this comic (she's one of my favorite cartoon characters).

She had her "deep" moments in the show, too.

Interesting fact:
I learned in my psycology class that there are many different types of intelligence. One of them is, of coarse, scientific intelligence (like Dexter's) and another one is called "psysical intelligence". Physical intelligence is the ability to do complex physical things (like dancing or gymnastics) after only watching someone demonstrate them a few times. So, if you've seen the episode where DeeDee learns a new dance after only seeing it on TV one time, you could conclude that she's almost as smart as Dexter (just by a different set of criteria).

Jeez, I'm such a nerd :(

That makes a lot of sense...like, some people are completely awesome with cars and mechanical operations involving them, but wouldn't know a computer from a hole in the wall. Then you have the people who always mess with computers but couldn't tell a spark plug from a cigarette lighter. Each group thinks the other is either stupid or annoying.
If we couldn't get him, then we'll just have to deal with this load of JimJam then.

Postby Xain » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:32 am

R0x00rTehV0tZ00r!!!!
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by

Postby Janana » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:06 pm

I think Dexter might break his promise because the lost of his own sister make drive him to do something extreme but I'm not really sure. It is kinda sad the DeeDee died. :(

Postby Meowzy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:47 am

okay, i read the new chapter on deviantArt...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/11877508/
somehow, that was really predictable! though it couldve been a bit less bloody ;_;
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Postby Baroque » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:10 am

Didn't expect the Jackbots, tho.

Now we'll be waiting the week to see how Jack Spicer fits in in all this.
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby Meowzy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:00 pm

what are jackbots? does that have anything to do with samourai Jack?
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)