Dee Dee Dead.

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Christerray » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:27 pm

It was Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, I tell ye!

Postby Cascade » Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:43 pm

Die Dee Dee, you don't belong in this world~!
http://geocities.com/paolonov2k1/audio/diemonster.mp3
FUKKATSU

Postby ZodiacAngel » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:33 am

Cascade wrote:Die Dee Dee, you don't belong in this world~!
http://geocities.com/paolonov2k1/audio/diemonster.mp3

I like DeeDee. It's a shame that she had to die.

Damn I :love: the forum emoticons! :shakin: :angel: :shakin:
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby Tsuki » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:14 am

Hai, i agree..
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare...

Postby Christerray » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:34 pm

o.o

Hmm, let's think.

Dee Dee is dead, apparently. This could cause a great amount of Trauma to a young kid such as Dexter. Sure, he's brilliant with science...but with life, he's still very adolescent. He could feel hatred for himself since he ignored Dee Dee, and pushed her aside, and never had time to actually be with her...and now she was gone forever...

And now, he wants her back soo badly that he'll create an exact replica of her. Sounds like something out of The Bouncer.

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:58 pm

That silly Johnny killing boy genious's sisters.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Chocolate_Gamer » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:00 pm

I didn't think anything on Cartoon Network was even allowed to die...anywhere

Postby ZodiacAngel » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:17 pm

Christerray wrote:o.o

Hmm, let's think.

Dee Dee is dead, apparently. This could cause a great amount of Trauma to a young kid such as Dexter. Sure, he's brilliant with science...but with life, he's still very adolescent. He could feel hatred for himself since he ignored Dee Dee, and pushed her aside, and never had time to actually be with her...and now she was gone forever...

And now, he wants her back soo badly that he'll create an exact replica of her. Sounds like something out of The Bouncer.

Good theory! I feel so bad about Dexter. :(

What you said makes me think of a song by Linkin Park. It's called "Pushing Me Away".

Link: http://www.linkin-park-lyrics.com/pushing-me-away.htm
Last edited by ZodiacAngel on Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Journey with me and let my wings unfurl

Pete : It's four in the fucking morning!
Shaun : It's Saturday!
Pete : No, it's not. It's fucking Sunday. And I've got to go to fucking work in four fucking hours 'cos every other fucker in my fucking department is fucking ill! Now can you see why I'm SO FUCKING ANGRY?
Ed : Fuck, yeah!("Shaun of the Dead")

http://hikaruagata.250free.com/ryucloth1.jpg

Postby Baroque » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:38 pm

Or maybe,

He saved the brain. :fuckedup:
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Postby general_snaz » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:15 pm

Baroque wrote:Or maybe,

He saved the brain. :fuckedup:

That would be the cooliest. ^_^

Christerray's prediction is probaby right though... makes sense.
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby TypicalIdiotFan » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:30 am

Chocolate_Gamer wrote:I didn't think anything on Cartoon Network was even allowed to die...anywhere

I have a feeling Justice League - Unlimited is going to change that. I believe the Crimson Tornado bites it in the episode with Amazo, Dr Ivo's android's return to Earth.

That, and in the episode with Mongul, he talks about killing a lot. And I don't mean in a casual way, but in a very "oh yeah, I am going to kill you!" kind of way.
The Typical Idiot Fan
-=I'm just like you, only smarter=-

Postby Lizaan » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:48 am

Hmmmm... Dee Dee dead. Interesting.

I like the idea that Otto might go back in time to stop Dexter and everything.

However, what has this subplot got to do in the greater scheme of things? Does Deedee's death fuek some kind of rage within Dexter so instead of going back in time, he uses it to defeat Mandark? (btw, I thought Mandark had a crush o Deedee... perhaps they may join forces and save her instead).

The story can go off in any direction.

Postby Bass 1337 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:42 am

bLAH blAH,bLOSSUM :HEARD: DEEDEES DEAD ,did dexter say this? no otto did for all we know he was missinformed. perhaps deedee became a badguy and dexters pretending shes dead,and making a replica becuase he miss's her.OR deedee used the hypnotizermabob device dexter made to make them believe she was dead for some reason like to work in the bad guy group as to help good guys?besides if danny phontom comes on and shes really dead he can bring her ghost there? I cant believe you all think shes dead just becuase blossom asked a random (mostlikley chosen becuase wont be shown 4 a while) kid and he said shes dead lol lol .Come on everbody use your amaginations.

Digimon ROcks (please sign petition to get digimon back on the air)

Postby Lizaan » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:22 am

I think the reason why everyone assumes Otto knows is because he can travel back in time and experience these events... otherwise, how does he know about Dexter's secret lab if it's supposed to be a secret?

Though you might have a point there. Or maybe Otto knows she's not dead and won't tell anyone.

Postby Oddette » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:09 am

Welp, looks like DeeDee finally went over the deep end, and Dexter had to whip out the big hammer on her. No, jk, I like DeeDee =( I think that theory on Dexter never spending time with her so he's remaking her is right, but you never know. The badguy deal was cool >]

My crazy imagenation, however, is this. The whole coping with her death and trying to rebuild her, faster, stronger, better than she was before (jk^^) AND the he saved the brain thing. But remember, Mandarks out to do nogood to his rival and he left it at that, not explaining his evil scheem. I think Mandark might try to destroy his lab or something, and ends up (accadentally or purposly) destroying roboDeeDee. Yes, Mandark loves DeeDee, but the real one's dead. How might this effect Mandark, huh o.O??

Just my input :]
-Oddette

Postby Hambone » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:29 am

Lizaan wrote:Hmmmm... Dee Dee dead. Interesting.

I like the idea that Otto might go back in time to stop Dexter and everything.

However, what has this subplot got to do in the greater scheme of things? Does Deedee's death fuek some kind of rage within Dexter so instead of going back in time, he uses it to defeat Mandark? (btw, I thought Mandark had a crush o Deedee... perhaps they may join forces and save her instead).

The story can go off in any direction.

Mandark hates dexter and if you read the comic, I think Dexter accidently killed Dee Dee because Mandark says" You pay for your sins" or something like that and "I will have my revenge! Hahahaha!"

Postby Lizaan » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:54 am

Well, considering that Manark has always hated Dexter and has always plotted against him. I actually don't think that Mandark was refering to Deedee's death. They have simply always been rivals. Although it may be plausable as Mandark was crazy about Deedee.

Postby Mr.RoBoTo » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:52 pm

Dave wrote:I guarantee it had something to do with Dexter's equipment and Dee Dee's medeling in stuff she doesn't understand. And holy crap it's unfreaking believable that she died.

WAIT... Blossom heard that from Otto. Otto... goes back in time ALL the time. Maybe a lil medeling is in order?

Exactly what i was thinking.

..maybe her luck ran out.

Postby Dave » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forums RoBoTo.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby ranmah » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:23 pm

man I was bumbed that dee dee died.

I need to read what mandark said before.

Can't wait to see what happens.

Ranmah
Mah Productions
"The Only Limitation is the Mind."
http://ranmah.deviantart.com/

Postby Baroque » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:50 pm

Or maybe,

Ghost Deedee vs. Danny Phantom.
Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Re: Dee Dee Dead.

Postby Emosewa » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:40 am

Eeeee, Sorry just excited! I'm new! Anyway, I agree at the idea Dee Dee may not be dead. Afterall, what if there was an accident in the lab and there was no body? He could presume she was dead but was really teleported to another place or time.
Ants don't like lemons.

Postby DvlPenguin » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:28 pm

Hambone wrote:I think Otto and Dexter should go back in time and stop Dee Dee from dieing.

Dexters dream came true but it also screwed everything up...Deedee was an inportant charecter in some way...
What hapens when your shadow takes controll over you?

Postby Geno » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:29 pm

I have a theory about how Otto knows about Dexter's lab and Deedee's death.

Perhaps one of Dexter's experiments went totally wrong and would have upset the timeline. Time Squad and Otto would naturally have to change the past to stop it, right? So, Otto goes to the lab to prevent the experiment from screwing with the timeline, but as a consiquence, Deedee dies during some complications in Otto stopping the experiment. Otto freaks out, which would explained why he stuttered when telling Blossum about her death, and Dexter is completely tramatized, ob. So, Dexter tried to play Dr. Frankenstein and is trying to somehow bring Deedee back to life. Otto can't go back in time to prevent this, less he mess up the timeline all over again, thus going against the entire purpose of Time Squad.

Of course, this is all just speculation, and I could very well be wrong, but, who knows?

*plays X-Files theme*
Endling wrote:I'm the best at being modest. Ever.

Postby Oddette » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:59 pm

Geno wrote:I have a theory about how Otto knows about Dexter's lab and Deedee's death.

Perhaps one of Dexter's experiments went totally wrong and would have upset the timeline. Time Squad and Otto would naturally have to change the past to stop it, right? So, Otto goes to the lab to prevent the experiment from screwing with the timeline, but as a consiquence, Deedee dies during some complications in Otto stopping the experiment. Otto freaks out, which would explained why he stuttered when telling Blossum about her death, and Dexter is completely tramatized, ob. So, Dexter tried to play Dr. Frankenstein and is trying to somehow bring Deedee back to life. Otto can't go back in time to prevent this, less he mess up the timeline all over again, thus going against the entire purpose of Time Squad.

Of course, this is all just speculation, and I could very well be wrong, but, who knows?

*plays X-Files theme*

that's a good guess o.o made me think of something, too. Maybe a little pointless, though.

Maybe the reason Otto knows is because after DeeDee died (somehow that might effect the future greatly) Dexter tries to go back and stop this (he has his own timemachines remember ^^) so Otto and Time Squad had to stop him from doing that. Might explaoin why Otto's still in the present than in the future...but then Jack and Zim/Dib/Gaz is here, too, so maybe it already is the future? *shrug* I'unno
-Oddette

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)