Need Help with Bleedman's Cast Page

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Dave » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:15 pm

Oh I will need them later though. It may not look like it but I did some mega updating to the sites. I used to have all three sites have different graphics. Now they all come from the sames spot. Very little update but it's nice for updating purposes.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby zepherin » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:40 pm

general_snaz wrote:Too evil looking to be Dee Dee, it's bleedman's Ginger character. ...you didn't mention Gaz, Dib, Megas, Jenny... trying not to be a smart aleck, but I am... :unsure:

...I might post bios... later... if Dave still needs them

You already mentioned them.
I was just mentioning ones you didn't.
Zeph do you ever tire of being perfect? ~Dave
Zeph is still awesome though. ~Rival
I love you so much right now Zeph. ~Yoshi
I love you Zeph. You and your simple yet humorous topic-breakers. ~Coos
Zeph has left me inspired. ~Mathias
Zeph is so awesome even soulless bits of binary worship him. ~Wizard
Curse YOU ZEPH! CURSE YOU! ~JesusChrist
WE ARE SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT AS PERFECT AS YOU, ZEPH! ~Stufflikehearts
Zepherin for forum queen and writer of the best seller "how to screw your brethen up for dummies". ~ The Mirak

Postby Tsuki » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:24 am

[quote="zepherin"]zepherin will identify the other characters who havn't been identif

Dora the explorer bottum row 4th from right.

A 7 year old latino girl who speaks spanish. Since it's nick jr the plot and characters are paper thin.

And monkey top row 4th from left

dexters pet monkey with super powers from experimenting but dexter doesn't know

Danny phantom above Otto second from right on top

Is a ghost and a boy at the same time.

And I think that's dee dee in the bottum right but I'm not sure.

If it is

Dee Dee is dexters sister and is the love interest of mandark. Dee Dee is a a carfree train wreck. Createing a comedy of disasters for dexter in his lab.

I think that identifys everyone.

Now we just need general_snaz to make it into an actual profile and not just a random bit of mumbling by zepherin. I suppose I could copy and paste or paraphrase origins but meh.[/quote]

the girl's not Dee Dee ( i would know seeing as im a big fan of the crazy blonde) but it's an original character from Sugar Bits..o_o;
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare...

Postby general_snaz » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:55 pm

Tsuki wrote:the girl's not Dee Dee ( i would know seeing as im a big fan of the crazy blonde) but it's an original character from Sugar Bits..o_o;

I... sorta already... said that...
Well, technically i said "bleedman's Ginger character" instead of Sugar Bits... but Ginger is her name...

Once again, I don't want to be a smart aleck, but i am anyway. w00t
Click it, you know where it goes...

Postby KaZe » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:14 am

Here some info for my favorites just in case :snoogins:
Zim - Once banished to food courtia he annoyed the almight tallest into joining operation impending doom 2 and was shoved out of the way by being sent to earth, Ingenious and cunning in all the wrong ways he wishes only to enslave man kind with his 'Iron Fist'. Also like things being 'Jiggly'

GIR - Zims version of the Strandard Information Retrival unit or SIR however being made on the spot form rubbish and a brain of literal nuts he became GIR and no I don't know what the G stands for either. So insane that he passed out the other side he is more or less indestructible.

Dib - Son of professer membrane and tireless fighter in the war with the supernatural, he is Zims archrival and vastly resourseful, that and having a Father that can invent everthing form perpetual energy machines (P.E.G) to super toast is also an asset

Gaz - Daugther to professor membrane and brother to Dib, Gaz is quick to vengence and has hidded abilites, intelligent and resourseful she has on more than one occasion been the one to foil Zims plans and save the day
"I saw a Squirrel!, He was chewing like this"-GIR

Postby Hambone » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:39 pm

I found some of these Bios off the net: (These are for the Characters on the Character Chart: http://www.deviantart.com/view/10727547/ )

Atomic Betty - Betty is smart, funny, strongly independent and not afraid to speak her mind. On Earth, she likes sweet music, popping an ollie on her skateboard, hanging with her best friend, Noah; or daydreaming about the school heartthrob, Dylan. In space, she loves racing her star cruiser and karate chopping treacherous super-villains. Betty has eclectic interests.

Bloo - Bloo is Mac's best friend in the whole world. His brash confidence to express the things he's too shy to say, while Bloo depends on Mac's sensible nature to keep him out of trouble. Together, they're like peanut butter and jelly.

Mac - Mac is a little shy, but with his imaginary friend Bloo by his side all is right with the world. That's why he spends most of his time at Foster's, where he can hang out with cool, bizarre and fun imaginary friends instead of his obnoxious brother, Terrence.

Megas (The Big blue robot) - Start with alien technology, mix in the best of humans robotics, then finish off with a smokin' flame job-and BAM! You've got Megas, the most awesome, most powerful, most-anything robot in the universe.

Jenny (XJ9) - XJ9 is just like any other robot designed to defend the planet. She's powerful, confident, clever, brave...oh yeah, and she's gotta be home by 9! Jenny, as XJ9 likes to be called, is spunky, dramatic and prone to major mood swings (sound familiar?). She's also obsessed with pop stars, teen magazines and fitting in with the cool kids. Just like a regular teenager, right? Well, yeah...if regular teenagers were 6 feet tall and made of metal! XJ9's creator (a.k.a. mom) is constantly reminding her of her planetary responsibilities, but Jenny's tired of saving the world and just wants to hang out with her friends.

Danny Phantom - After an accident in his parents' lab, Danny was given some ghostly powers. Half ghost, Danny can see, hear, and talk to other paranormal beings—not to mention battle them on a regular basis to save his friends, family and, you know, the rest of the planet. Too bad he's still afraid of them!

Dora the Explorer - She's an explorer! Dora speaks English and Spanish. She journeys around with a monkey named Boots. She has a magical back pack that gives her anything that will help her on an adventure.

I hope that helps.

Postby pri32 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:25 pm

I know everycharacter that's been in the comic so far...maybe i could help too?

Postby Hambone » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:04 pm

pri32 wrote:I know everycharacter that's been in the comic so far...maybe i could help too?

Ya you can help if you want.

Postby pri32 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:22 pm

Hambone wrote:
pri32 wrote:I know everycharacter that's been in the comic so far...maybe i could help too?

Ya you can help if you want.

well...drop me a note or something if you need a specific character...or should i just start doing them?

Postby Sage » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:10 pm

Is it just me or does the Megas not seem up to par as far as Doujinshi revamp goes? I'm down the the PPGs and Dexter (damn but they look good in manga form), and Sam Jack manages to pull off the jumpsuit in ways P. Diddy could only hope to, but to me the Big Blue seems to close to the original cartoon.

But that's me. Agree, disagree, whatever. My money's on Mac and Bloo for the New Hero Pick.

And for what (if anything) it's worth, I'd say leave already established Anime, Manga and Video Game Characters out of it. Enough (or not enough) havoc can be had from just the selection of cartoons on Nick and CN. (but on the same note, no Teen Titans or Justice League. They're WELL established other mediums already. Make room for some new playas. GET GRIM IN and slap him with a healty dose of SCARE THE CRAP OUTTA YA!)

Re: Need Help with Bleedman's Cast Page

Postby Breaking Point » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:48 pm

Commenting on the above comment, Megas doesn't really need a doujinshi overall. All the characters were revamped to be given a bit more anime-esque look and to make all the characters look more in place as all of them have different styles of animation.

The show Megas was kinda anime inspired from the get go, and since their characters can work well with Bleedman's redesigns, their was really no point in redesigning the Megas. "Don't fix what's not broken" and all that.

One more thing, who the heck is "Princess Samantha?" It's that one girl with the sigil on her forehead and the brown hair.

Postby general_snaz » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:52 am

Breaking Point wrote:One more thing, who the heck is "Princess Samantha?" It's that one girl with the sigil on her forehead and the brown hair.

Yep, bleedman gave a link when she first appeared. Da link sed (along with the other robots):
5: Princess Samantha:
A character from Medabots. In my version, She was a normal girl until she sold her soul to the Shadowkan for power. She uses drawing paper as a weapon and a shield.

I haven't the slightest clue what Medabots is though.... :(

Postby K2 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:22 pm

Medabots is an anime that was on Fox Kids a few years ago; it was kind of like Pokemon except with robots instead of animals (and the robots could actually talk). Samantha was the generic rival to the main character, complete with two moronic henchmen. On Medabots, however, she didn't have the weird facepaint and body armor like she does here.
Whatever.

Postby Sage » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:47 pm

Medabots was okay. It didn't live up to the hopes its creators had, and even the animation wasn't up to par. Sadly it fell into the "collection" genre of anime Pokemon created with it's "Gotta Catch 'em All" motto.

As to the face paint, sigil, and body armor...an improvement. It added that extra som'ing that was needed for this Doujinshi. Other examples are Dexter's newfound height, Zim's alien hands, and the PPGs development of actual hands.

Postby pri32 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:37 pm

Sage wrote:Medabots was okay. It didn't live up to the hopes its creators had, and even the animation wasn't up to par. Sadly it fell into the "collection" genre of anime Pokemon created with it's "Gotta Catch 'em All" motto.

As to the face paint, sigil, and body armor...an improvement. It added that extra som'ing that was needed for this Doujinshi. Other examples are Dexter's newfound height, Zim's alien hands, and the PPGs development of actual hands.

plus, Samantha looks damn fine.

Postby WolfeFuzze » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:09 pm

Sage wrote:Medabots was okay. It didn't live up to the hopes its creators had, and even the animation wasn't up to par. Sadly it fell into the "collection" genre of anime Pokemon created with it's "Gotta Catch 'em All" motto.

I actually quite liked Medabots. Okay, the ending to both series was extremely wierd, but the stories leading up to them were pretty good. I really liked the animation style, it was a bit different...
All in all, if you like the 'collection' type anime with a bit more humour than Pokemon ('Cos lets face it, other than a few good episodes (Pikachu's Goodbye is the first to spring to mind), it's pretty crap), I'd highly recommend seeing it if you get a chance.

Sorry for the off-subjectness.

Postby Sage » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:40 am

pri32 wrote:plus, Samantha looks damn fine.

Damn straight.

Postby Christerray » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:51 am

And for what (if anything) it's worth, I'd say leave already established Anime, Manga and Video Game Characters out of it. Enough (or not enough) havoc can be had from just the selection of cartoons on Nick and CN. (but on the same note, no Teen Titans or Justice League. They're WELL established other mediums already. Make room for some new playas. GET GRIM IN and slap him with a healty dose of SCARE THE CRAP OUTTA YA!)

Nothing wrong with having more characters from different shows come in. You just don't use them all in one chapter. It works, trust me.

Postby Xain » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:07 pm

So much post O_o I don't feel like Reading it, but here, I know it all
On this picture
http://www.deviantart.com/view/10727547/
starting from left to right, (skipping the PPG and Dexter Lab, you already know them) then start second row left to right, last is the huge looking robot.

Samuri Jack
[Show Samuri Jack] Jacks destiny is to fight and destroy th evil Haku, Jack wasn't able to efeat Haku and was thrown into the future, where Hakus evil is law, and he rules the Universe, Now Jack must Defeat Haku and find a way back to his time.

Courage
[Show Courage, the Cowardly Dog] Courage is just a dog trying to live a peacefull life in Nowhere (the town he lived in), but for some reason theres always something going on in Nowhere, Courage has to fight evil to protect his family, although he is the biggest coward, and has a hole the size of texas in one of his teeth, he still manages to save his family.

Suzi Carmicle
[Show Johny Bravo] Shes just your advarage little girl that hung out with some perverted dude O_o; Her personality can be flexable.

Danny Phantom
[Show Danny Phantom] The one thats above the almost bald kid, Danny is just your advarage teen, whos parents were ghost hunters, but non of there inventions ever worked, Dannys father one day invented a gate that connected the Ghost World to the real world, which didnt work untill Danny stepped inside. His molecules got mixed with ghost molecules and he let loos all the ghosts into the real world, now he has ghost like powers and must catch all the ghosts.

Otto
[Show Time Squad] Otto was an orphan in the 20th century and lived in a bad orphan home, but one day Officer Tudd Russle an Larry came to his time on mistake, Tudd Russle, being a complete idiot and Larry, not knowing a thing about history decided to take the kid with him on his journey to correct the past to preserve the future. Otto knows everything about history, and now lives in the future with the Time Squad.

Jenny XJ9
[Show My Life as a teenage Robot] Jenny was created by her "mother" to fight crime and save the day, she acts like a normal teenage girl and goes to high school.

Mandy
[Show Grim and Evil] Mandy is one freaky littl girl, she and Billy tricked the Grim Reaper into being her friend slave, forever. She is smart and hangs out with Billy, who is a complete idiot. Shes the evil little mess with me and I'll hurt you type, tomeboy like buttercup, but more evilish.

Tuttie
[Show Fairly Odd Parents] Tootie is in love with Timmy Turner and has a older sister, Vicky, who terrorises Timmy, since she is her baby sitter.

Bell
[Show ???] I just wanted to say, awesome character O_o

Mac
[Show Fosters home for Imaginary Friends]Mac lives in a world where imaginary friends can be created by thinking them up, in other words, there imaginary friends... uhh that you can see. Mac is I think 7 years old, I can't remember, but he in desperation to keep his friend Blue (his mom said to get rid of him, because of his older brother teased him about blue and she thought it was time for him to move on), Took him to the Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

Blue
[Show Fosters home For Imaginary Friends] Blues Full name is Blueregardekukazo, but blue for short, blue is Macs imaginary friend. His is stubborn, gets into trouble, and just annoying at times, but he's still cool.

Atomic Betty
[Show Atomic Betty]My description - Shes a girl who has to jugle being a super hero and being a student. Other- Atomic Betty is smart, funny, strongly independent and not afraid to speak her mind. On Earth, she likes sweet music, popping an ollie on her skateboard, hanging with her best friend, Noah; or daydreaming about the school heartthrob, Dylan. In space, she loves racing her star cruiser and karate chopping treacherous super-villains. Betty has eclectic interests. <I didnt know much about this show so, i.e. copy/paste

Dora
[Show Dora the Exploer] Dora is a little girl that helps little kids teach spanish, its something from nick, I guess she's destoned for a bigger story line in Bleedmans Comics.

Gaz
[Show Invader Zim] Gaz is like Mandy, she doesnt talk much and pends her time playing her gameboy or whatever it is. Her father is a great professor, which we don't see much of.

Dib
[Show Invader Zim] Zim is just some freak that believes in aliens, he is Zims arch enemy who saves the earth from Zims evil grasp... not... Zims to stupid to do any real harm... Most kids in his class just think hes an obsessed freak, but Dib is actually really smart.

Blond Haired Girl
[Show ???] I have no idea where she is from O_o could it be Robot Deedee?

Megas XLR
[Show Megas XLR] Megas is a high-tech battle mech that was stolen from the Glorph an alien race, that conquered the Earth in the future, so in hopes to save the world, Kiva sent the robot back into the past to hide it, but she lost it in the time stream. Now the robot is in Coop and Jamies hands, a couple of Guys from Jersey City. I guess now Coop left his robot to Dexter since he destroyed the Gloph in the last episode of Megas XLR.

Well it would be cool if I could right the dialog for some of the characters, and if you don't know any others, PM me, I know all of them in the comic.
I feel like such the geek -.-; but at least I have a social life ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by

Postby Julayla » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:48 pm

I thought the dark wizard was named Aku. And Mac is eight. And btw, the last handheld game I saw Gaz playing was called "Game Slave 2". Anyway, I hope I can help out in updates too.

Postby Dave the Insane » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:53 pm

First off just so you know the thing Gaz is playing is her Gameslave.... in the eps i think she gets the GS2

her favorite game is vampire Piggies or something like that

damn took to long to write this feh i'll leave it just because i want to :bird:
I know your here, because you left a trail of head juice.

Postby Xain » Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:25 pm

Didn't the guy before you point that out? And I said I think it was gameby, I wasn't sure... ass...
One Truth Prevails, words to Live by

Postby general_snaz » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:54 pm

Well I guess my other posts got deleted by that server inccident. o.O
...so I guess I'll just say this:
Bleedman added another character chart http://www.deviantart.com/view/11825542/
Neat huh?

Look's like I get to be the first to rant them off. :snoogins:
...I'm not going into intimate detail though... :unsure: I'll let ya'll do that.

Brick:
Leader of the Rowdyruff Boys, and probably the smartest, most calm minded, and most evil...

Boomer
Rowdyruff Boy who seems to be the shyest. Apparently is disturbed by the kiss that Bubbles gave him, so he's now bordering on a crush.

Butch
Most rowdy Rowdyruff... yep... hey look at that, he's eating a slingshot

Timmy Turner
Average kid with not so average fairy god parents. He uses his god parents to escape the horrors of his evil babysitter Vicky and his fairy crazy teacher Mr. Crocker (the spelling of which, I'm not so sure...), and other things that happen... His best friends are A.J. (whos smart), Chester (whos poor), Elmer (who has a big boil), and Sanchez (who... uh... um...). Timmy has a crush on Trixie (whos incredibly popular). Trixie's less popular than her but still popular friend Veronica has a crush on Timmy. And so does Vicky's little sister Tootie.

Cosmo and Wanda
The green and pink people... Timmy's godparents. Wanda's smart, Cosmo's dumb. They grant Timmy any wish that's not breaking "Da Rules"

Aku
o.O Or, little red riding Aku.... >.@ :fuckedup: lol lol lol
I remember that episode. ^_^ Anyway, Aku's description can be found under Jack... but why he's in Little Red Hood outfit is beyond me.

Jimmy Neutron
What a loser... I mean. What a genius. >.< Jimmy is incredibly smart. Although I don't think as smart as Dexter (Dexter's Lab is so much bigger than Jimmy's) His best friends are Carl and Sheen. He has a sorta secret crush on Cindy Vortex. Likewise for her.

Super Cow!!!
Who is secretly Cow in disguise. And (if my memory serves) Chicken, her brother, was the only "person" who knows about it. Super Cow speaks in Spanish. o.O

Bottom row:
I am Weasel
Scientist weasel who, aparantly, works on the Rowdyruff project. He's a kind and generous soul. His nemisis is I. R. Baboon, which Weasel has no hatred of any kind toward, but Baboon hates him...

Grim
The grim reaper man! He was a terror until he lost a bet vs. Mandy. Now he has to be her's and Billy's best friend, FOREVER!!!!1 He has a Jamican accent and can actually be very cowardly, girly, and/or kind some times... He hates that...

Wilt
Resident of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. He's nice, and kind. Very VERY polite. ...and tall.

Francis
a.k.a. Frankie. Caretaker of the imaginary friends at F.H.F.I.F. She's nice, but has a short temper. She has a Powerpuff Girls shirt. ;) She's the granddaughter of Madame Foster, the founder of Foster's.

Pheobe Hyerdahl
w00t one of my favorite characters. Really smart kid. Her best friend is Helga, who bosses her around... Pheobe has a crush on Gerald. (A plot which Craig Bartlett never put much into, darn u Craig, darn u!!)

Count Montray III
Um... He's an original character. "A shadowkan vampire and a master of dark magic. Can summon demons and dead shadowkan warriors."... yep that's what it said.

Gir
It's Gir darn it! He's crazy! He's insane! He's not normal! Let's make biscuits! Bell loves him! Zim hates him! He was made of garbage! Yay, I'm gonna be sick! :vomit:

Zim
...zimrulez But he sucks at conquering Earth. He isn't even supposed to be here. His nemisis is Dib. His only ally is Gir. But he's so bad at being an ally anyway...

That about wraps it up. Feel free to add on. :bird: j/k

wowimanerd

Postby Dave » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:10 pm

Sweet thanks for that info general. This means the Cast page will probably need a HUGE update sometime soon. *doh.
WiNg0o wrote:To be honest I thought Dave just existed. In the beginning there was Dave.
Administrator

Postby Julayla » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:09 pm

Yeah, looks like it.

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)