New GT: Snapped

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New GT: Snapped

Postby MERASMUS! » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Image
I don't care if you're immortal and practically have an infinite amount of blood. Cutting yourself never makes things any better. They just cause self injury, worsening the situation.
Never anger a magician
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Havoc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm not quite sure what to make of this.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Creppy Eggy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 pm

I feel like I know what's gonna happen...
   She cut herself to spill enough of her aku blood to transform the blood into Mimi and "get it on".   
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:11 am

Randori wrote:I feel like I know what's gonna happen...
   She cut herself to spill enough of her aku blood to transform the blood into Mimi and "get it on".   


Now, from what I (we) have seen that involves chi and mimi.... You're not wrong.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER



Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 am
Location: The Orange Hive
Gender: None specified

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 am

@Randori: If this is true; then Chi just went from pissed to horny in less than 5 panels.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't come up with a solid conclusion as to where this is going.
I kinda want to say she's liquefying herself, in order to travel into her phone, and come out through Mimi's phone. But that seems a bit preposterous.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 am
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MERASMUS! » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 am

She's cutting herself! The thing that depressed, angry teenagers do when they can't figure out how to cope with the situation otherwise! This doesn't really need to be any more complicated than that!
Never anger a magician
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Grieffon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:07 am

Havoc wrote:@Randori: If this is true; then Chi just went from pissed to horny in less than 5 panels.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't come up with a solid conclusion as to where this is going.
I kinda want to say she's liquefying herself, in order to travel into her phone, and come out through Mimi's phone. But that seems a bit preposterous.

I think the blood she send through the phone would transform into a clone of her, or at least maybe an eye growing from the phone, to get a better view on the situation.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Sig Skellington » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:She's cutting herself! The thing that depressed, angry teenagers do when they can't figure out how to cope with the situation otherwise! This doesn't really need to be any more complicated than that!

I can't tell if you're over- or underthinking this.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2875
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Biostar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 am

I'm gonna go with the "send mini self through phone" idea. Notice her phone is currently about to send Mimi a message.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am
Location: Someplace with shrimp
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:26 am

Yeah... that seems like a pretty good prediction.

I'm not sure why everyone jumped to her fucking her own blood, but whatever. :s
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MERASMUS! » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:40 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:She's cutting herself! The thing that depressed, angry teenagers do when they can't figure out how to cope with the situation otherwise! This doesn't really need to be any more complicated than that!

I can't tell if you're over- or underthinking this.

I feel like I'm the only one that isn't overthinking this.
Never anger a magician
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: Soldier's apartment
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:38 am

Birdofterror wrote:
I'm not sure why everyone jumped to her fucking her own blood, but whatever. :s


Because we have enough evidence that fucking her own blood Is an option.
THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTER



Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
ShitPoster
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 am
Location: The Orange Hive
Gender: None specified

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Hmm. I don't really like this.

I think it would have been better if she'd stabbed out her wrist rather than cut it cause....well, I imagine this is triggering.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Sig Skellington » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:I feel like I'm the only one that isn't overthinking this.

So... what? You believe that she's just cutting herself, and that's it?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2875
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am
Location: Do you really care?
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Creppy Eggy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Anoter theory has come abrupt! What if she's cutting herself because of sight Mimi. Now after seeing Mimi she probably cut herself because maybe Chi has the same feature as Mimi does in which pain seduces her.
So what I'm saying is she cut herself to get her turned on.
Boom. Discuss.
As I saw the creature, I was as white as an egg. I was so scared I might crack from fear. As the humanoid began to lunge after me, I was walking on egg shells from how scared I was. It grabbed me, took me to its station, and cracked me open. The last thing I saw were my yellow insides cooked on a pan. Human nature is as evil as a rotten egg.


Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Intergalactic Huevo
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Here's a problem with that theory. When you cut across, you're more than likely going to kill yourself cause you're splitting open your vein. But since Chi is a demon I don't think she can die by blood loss. If you're just trying to get off on the pain and blood, here's what you do. You slice open your skin up and down the arm so you don't open up a vein and spray that shit all over the fucking room.
Plus I know Chi is kinda bipolar here, but I don't think she can go from pissed off and screeching on the phone to 'Ohmigod! I'm soo horny! I wanna fuck myself!'

I'm gonna jump on the 'Sending herself through a phone' train. Not saying it's gonna work. I think she's gonna try it, not going to work and then proceed to freak out about bleeding all over herself and ruining her dress.
Image
Demonic Ninjas Swag
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Location: 221b Baker Street
Gender: Female

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:30 pm

I was thinking she was going to make a seperate little Mimi from her blood.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:45 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:Here's a problem with that theory. When you cut across, you're more than likely going to kill yourself cause you're splitting open your vein. But since Chi is a demon I don't think she can die by blood loss. If you're just trying to get off on the pain and blood, here's what you do. You slice open your skin up and down the arm so you don't open up a vein and spray that shit all over the fucking room.
Wait, are you trying to use reverse psychology to get people to cut themselves?

This is not really related directly to the situation but I just remembered that Chi's powers are not limited by mass, she can change her mass to any size, assuming her power is like Aku's. So if she could spawn something from her blood, it could grow to the same size as her or larger. This could be an interesting way for her to use her power
I am the MISSINGNO
Current world record holder for the longest case of the sniffles.
Im Making This Up As I Go
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3004
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Pretty much what I was thinking, cept better worded I guess.

Aku did tonnes of stuff with his essence/blood/whatever the hell it was.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Guardian » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:15 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:I was thinking she was going to make a seperate little Mimi from her blood.

I'm guessing this as well.
“Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our methods, but by what we seek to accomplish.”

"To punish and enslave..."
Semper Vigilans
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18972
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 pm

OrangeBee wrote:Because we have enough evidence that fucking her own blood Is an option.
I mean, sure- it's an option, but how/why did EVERYONE jump to it at the same time?

What if she's using come kind of devil voodoo that requires the memory of the person and a blood sacrifice? (And a cellphone?) Does it 'have' to be sex related?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 am
Location: You see where I am.
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

I wouldn't say sex...That's more subtextual stuff I guess.

I was thinking that she's fricking nuts and it'd be her version of those japanese love pillow things, or something.

It could be something else, like magic ritual, yes.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: r=R{(M[2]/3M[1])^1/3}
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 pm

ari-6 wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote:Here's a problem with that theory. When you cut across, you're more than likely going to kill yourself cause you're splitting open your vein. But since Chi is a demon I don't think she can die by blood loss. If you're just trying to get off on the pain and blood, here's what you do. You slice open your skin up and down the arm so you don't open up a vein and spray that shit all over the fucking room.

Wait, are you trying to use reverse psychology to get people to cut themselves?

No! Just no! People! Don't cut yourselves! It's never a good idea!
The only reason I know about this is because I know a guy who does self made tattoos on himself using a needle, some pen ink and candle wax. That dumbshit. He uses the above mentioned knowledge to remember how to not fuck up and kill himself. Doesn't mean I approve of it though. Please don't try this stupid shit.
Image
Demonic Ninjas Swag
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Location: 221b Baker Street
Gender: Female

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Hallow Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

I can imagine Chi telling a minion to commit senpoku.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
plop
Snafu Gold Card Member!

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 5459
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:44 pm

I am all for that imagery.
Image
Demonic Ninjas Swag
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Location: 221b Baker Street
Gender: Female

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests