New GT: Snapped

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New GT: Snapped

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:48 pm

I don't care if you're immortal and practically have an infinite amount of blood. Cutting yourself never makes things any better. They just cause self injury, worsening the situation.
F U Im evil

Re: New GT: Snapped

Postby Havoc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm not quite sure what to make of this.

Postby Exodis » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:57 pm

I feel like I know what's gonna happen...
   She cut herself to spill enough of her aku blood to transform the blood into Mimi and "get it on".   
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:11 am

Randori wrote:I feel like I know what's gonna happen...
   She cut herself to spill enough of her aku blood to transform the blood into Mimi and "get it on".   

Now, from what I (we) have seen that involves chi and mimi.... You're not wrong.
Can't have too much fun or shit goes down

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
Time to unclench my friends

Postby Havoc » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 am

@Randori: If this is true; then Chi just went from pissed to horny in less than 5 panels.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't come up with a solid conclusion as to where this is going.
I kinda want to say she's liquefying herself, in order to travel into her phone, and come out through Mimi's phone. But that seems a bit preposterous.

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 am

She's cutting herself! The thing that depressed, angry teenagers do when they can't figure out how to cope with the situation otherwise! This doesn't really need to be any more complicated than that!
F U Im evil

Postby Grieffon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:07 am

Havoc wrote:@Randori: If this is true; then Chi just went from pissed to horny in less than 5 panels.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this, but I can't come up with a solid conclusion as to where this is going.
I kinda want to say she's liquefying herself, in order to travel into her phone, and come out through Mimi's phone. But that seems a bit preposterous.

I think the blood she send through the phone would transform into a clone of her, or at least maybe an eye growing from the phone, to get a better view on the situation.

Postby Sigment » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:44 am

TheMadDoctor wrote:She's cutting herself! The thing that depressed, angry teenagers do when they can't figure out how to cope with the situation otherwise! This doesn't really need to be any more complicated than that!

I can't tell if you're over- or underthinking this.
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Biostar » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 am

I'm gonna go with the "send mini self through phone" idea. Notice her phone is currently about to send Mimi a message.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:26 am

Yeah... that seems like a pretty good prediction.

I'm not sure why everyone jumped to her fucking her own blood, but whatever. :s
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:40 am

Sigment Kurosai wrote:
TheMadDoctor wrote:She's cutting herself! The thing that depressed, angry teenagers do when they can't figure out how to cope with the situation otherwise! This doesn't really need to be any more complicated than that!

I can't tell if you're over- or underthinking this.

I feel like I'm the only one that isn't overthinking this.
F U Im evil

Postby OrangeBee » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:38 am

Birdofterror wrote:
I'm not sure why everyone jumped to her fucking her own blood, but whatever. :s

Because we have enough evidence that fucking her own blood Is an option.
Can't have too much fun or shit goes down

Exodis: Image us as the Camelot, the guy going as a troll/Krest, and Hiroko as... the bunny.
Time to unclench my friends

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Hmm. I don't really like this.

I think it would have been better if she'd stabbed out her wrist rather than cut it cause....well, I imagine this is triggering.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Sigment » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:27 pm

TheMadDoctor wrote:I feel like I'm the only one that isn't overthinking this.

So... what? You believe that she's just cutting herself, and that's it?
"Stick around... I'm full of bad ideas." -Isaac Clarke
"You've chosen your Answer. Now see it through." -Serene Haze
Gizmo - You're always awesome Sig. DON'T 4get that.

Check out my literary comic: Kurosai Chronicles!
The Resident Smartass

Postby Exodis » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Anoter theory has come abrupt! What if she's cutting herself because of sight Mimi. Now after seeing Mimi she probably cut herself because maybe Chi has the same feature as Mimi does in which pain seduces her.
So what I'm saying is she cut herself to get her turned on.
Boom. Discuss.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Here's a problem with that theory. When you cut across, you're more than likely going to kill yourself cause you're splitting open your vein. But since Chi is a demon I don't think she can die by blood loss. If you're just trying to get off on the pain and blood, here's what you do. You slice open your skin up and down the arm so you don't open up a vein and spray that shit all over the fucking room.
Plus I know Chi is kinda bipolar here, but I don't think she can go from pissed off and screeching on the phone to 'Ohmigod! I'm soo horny! I wanna fuck myself!'

I'm gonna jump on the 'Sending herself through a phone' train. Not saying it's gonna work. I think she's gonna try it, not going to work and then proceed to freak out about bleeding all over herself and ruining her dress.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:30 pm

I was thinking she was going to make a seperate little Mimi from her blood.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby ari-6 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:45 pm

MissTikilicious wrote:Here's a problem with that theory. When you cut across, you're more than likely going to kill yourself cause you're splitting open your vein. But since Chi is a demon I don't think she can die by blood loss. If you're just trying to get off on the pain and blood, here's what you do. You slice open your skin up and down the arm so you don't open up a vein and spray that shit all over the fucking room.
Wait, are you trying to use reverse psychology to get people to cut themselves?

This is not really related directly to the situation but I just remembered that Chi's powers are not limited by mass, she can change her mass to any size, assuming her power is like Aku's. So if she could spawn something from her blood, it could grow to the same size as her or larger. This could be an interesting way for her to use her power
My Gallery http://ari-6.deviantart.com/gallery/ Check it out when you get the chance.
gott ist tot

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Pretty much what I was thinking, cept better worded I guess.

Aku did tonnes of stuff with his essence/blood/whatever the hell it was.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:15 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:I was thinking she was going to make a seperate little Mimi from her blood.

I'm guessing this as well.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 pm

OrangeBee wrote:Because we have enough evidence that fucking her own blood Is an option.
I mean, sure- it's an option, but how/why did EVERYONE jump to it at the same time?

What if she's using come kind of devil voodoo that requires the memory of the person and a blood sacrifice? (And a cellphone?) Does it 'have' to be sex related?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

I wouldn't say sex...That's more subtextual stuff I guess.

I was thinking that she's fricking nuts and it'd be her version of those japanese love pillow things, or something.

It could be something else, like magic ritual, yes.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 pm

ari-6 wrote:
MissTikilicious wrote:Here's a problem with that theory. When you cut across, you're more than likely going to kill yourself cause you're splitting open your vein. But since Chi is a demon I don't think she can die by blood loss. If you're just trying to get off on the pain and blood, here's what you do. You slice open your skin up and down the arm so you don't open up a vein and spray that shit all over the fucking room.

Wait, are you trying to use reverse psychology to get people to cut themselves?

No! Just no! People! Don't cut yourselves! It's never a good idea!
The only reason I know about this is because I know a guy who does self made tattoos on himself using a needle, some pen ink and candle wax. That dumbshit. He uses the above mentioned knowledge to remember how to not fuck up and kill himself. Doesn't mean I approve of it though. Please don't try this stupid shit.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Postby Tenshi Nova » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

I can imagine Chi telling a minion to commit senpoku.
Check out Nova Island Productions
It's messy :p
Rocks

Postby MissTikilicious » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:44 pm

I am all for that imagery.
Demonic Ninjas Swag

Next

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)